THE CHIMPOUT OVER NIGGER PANTHER HAS STARTED

THE CHIMPOUT OVER NIGGER PANTHER HAS STARTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MU6Yrqh5pxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus... they actually can have no real grievances if this is the state of their discourse

LOL. Even niggers are against black lives matter/sjw niggers.

Q predicted niggers would chimpout

Is the sjw black?

Otherwise this doesn't make sense.

Who is Q?

It's kinda their thing tbqhwy user.

Dr. B with a fuciing profile pic like that? Of course its a fucking nigger you swedetard

Nice one Morpheus

Q predicted niggers like watermelon.

>Kept saying "oh, shit. Oh, shit."

Why can't blacks shut the fuck up in movie theatres?

what an awful, low effort edit.

They already told me last year that this was a movie for black people and my white ass isn't welcome. If I go, I'm expected to give my seat up for a black person if need be and that I might as well just not go at all. I'm fine with that, in fact, I hope only black people go see it, when it flops they'll blame whitey anyways.

look at how pitiful the jew lies are becoming

fishburne is proving that he's a calm, rational guy, who doesn't get upset if someone quotes him without permission, or makes him appear a little vulgar

this is the opposite of chimping out-no one is stirring up trouble but jews, like always

>what the fuck are you talking about?
I kek'd

I dont even know who the fuck dr b is? Also that black and white avatar is not clear on wether it's black/white skin

no the point is it wasn't actually fishburne at all, because all black people look alike

This is the alt right movie this year. We need to meme it, it's gonna be fucking hilarious.

WE WUZ AN ETHNOSTATE AN SHEIT

He's supposedly an IC insider with Q-type clearance. Most everyone considers him either The Oracle of Sup Forums or a larping faggot

based laurence fishburn still dropping the redpills

Link??? Or what??

Is Laurence Fishburne /ourguy/ ?

Q predicted this post.

Go. The. Fuck. Away. Sweden.

Its clearly a fucking nigger getting this triggered over such a fucking thing

Can't wait for the man/girl child libs to start arguing like shit in this movie is real world. Always stuck in jewwood.

reminder that black panther is /ourguy/ and Wakanda, but with white people should be a model for Sup Forumsacks

But is Lawrence Fishburne White?

youtube.com/watch?v=MU6Yrqh5pxk

Larry Fishburne confirmed for paper bag skinnedededed sell out ass uncle tom ass nigga patriots fan. ol breed ass coon nigga.

Q predicted this

link to this tweet? doubtful its real

>someone mentions laurence fishburne
>can't shake the urge to watch Apocalypse Now
such is life

LOADED QUESTION, DO NOT ANSWER!

That original Tweet is just so well crafted

Morpheus is truly the most magical of negroes, he even played the cowboy on pee-wee's playhouse
remember that show? That's the show where he had the talking chair where the arms moved on their own and he could sit on the chair and the arms would move up and down on his lap, for reasons

Post a screencap.

BACK OF THE THEATER WHITEY

Did those nukes fuck with your brain Gook?

>makes him appear a little vulgar
impossible

No one will top Charles Barkley as the alpha uncle tom.

He HATES niggers.

>doesn't get upset if someone quotes him without permission

Retarded LARPing faggot.

as an Australian bush baby you wouldn't be familiar with the saga of pee-wee of the five fingers and the ring of goo
perhaps you should just go back to throwing boomerangs at things

a guy named anon5

>Did those nukes fuck with your brain Gook?
they have fukushima now, they'll all be dead in 10 years, the rest of us get 60

>Cowboy Curtis curising
I'd rather pay to see that.

frank got bored of larping as anon5 since everybody called him out, now he's swindled boomers from youtube into eating his shit

checked. My mind went straight to this. Thank you leaf for being there ahead of me while I was busy eating burgers.

An illegal immigrant was hired illegally by a movie studio, and the man hasn’t been arrested jor have the studios been fined. WTF America? Fix your shit.

>tfw when the magic word is "is" and the furniture won't stop screaming

user predicted water is wet

Q predicted this dick in OP's butthole

That's like predicting a sunrise, mate.

follow the crumbs. find the clues

fake pic. there's no laurence fishburne twitter account

Suck my dick.

>u do not DARE tweet an unauthorized quote of a white actor
>violating the privacy of a black actor & perpetuating stereotypes that black people curse excessively in inappropriate ways
>was this intentional
>Ayo holup what the FUCK u niggas talkin about up in here???

This.

Finally a based black movie for my based black men that Fuck my based trad wife while I hide I my based closet as the based civ nat Somalis raid my based cultured neighborhood while I base my bases and MAGA. BASED

Dayum I feel
*gropes a white womyn*
Nigga I feeel
*shoots a bystander*
Ohhh dayum dis film got me
*blocks traffic*
Dis film got me feelin
*assaults an officer*
Got me feelin like
*sells opiates to children*

LIKE WE GOT DA POWER NOW WHYTEBOI

DIS FILM SHOWED ME HOW POWAFUL WE REALLY ARE NO MORE PUSHIN KANGS AROUND OHHH NO

*short attention span wears off*
I iz just a nigguh )-':

This. Lawrence is unironically my favorite nigger.

Any violence at theaters yet?

Sup Forums predicted this about 10 years ago or more.
Quote:
>Niggers gonna nig

I think Chadwick Boseman is a good choice for black panther, but too bad they made all supporting characters either too tryhard black nationalists or tokens.

I will still watch it in theaters, though I anticipate to be jewed once more

Stop going to theaters. Search xpause

>every nigger talks like jar jar binks
>reskin old CGI scenes from the Reboot cartoon series and sell it to niggers as a nigger marvel movie

FFS the movie theater have been the best time to ask Lawrence if he was white. Sargon needs his answer.

Anyone have the tweets of the based nerds review of his opening night?

I have also had many blacks post about that on my Facebook. So whatever. SJWs told me to listen to them.

I want to see a white dude portray Shaka Zulu or Martin Luther King. Making Spider man black is one thing but casting Africans as Romans and Greeks is something fundamentally wrong

Laurence Fishburne doesn't have a twitter, you fucking idiots. Plus, this twitter post is like, three or four days old.

This. Guarantee he was yelling it

>Perpetuating harmful and racist stereotype of black people yelling at theatre screen
It writes itself.