Yeah, How's About No. FUCK NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

ladbible.com/news/weird-technology-woman-shocked-to-discover-her-co-workers-face-can-unlock-her-iphone-20171215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 it can't tell asians apart.

Q said this would happen

>LAX has facial recognition to fly but we can't use facial recognition at the border
Fuck I hate Commiefornia.

Accept it goy, it's the new normal.

Bump.

>These subdermal tracking chips help parents find their mentally genuinely retarded children who run away, retard child says 'one day I hopee we can all have trackychips'

Its always bullshit that claims it will speed things up, help disabled people etc etc but it is just a tentacle of the Orwellian nightmare intruding further into your life and tightening its grip.

seconded

Yeah that's lovely. So when will computers start spellchecking journalists? The level of typos I've seen in online newsprint is fucking phenomenal the past few years.

What? We already have those machines here.

Why do we have these at airports and not at the border?

"Please insert Non-Simian" for others.

It's not Orwell you need to be worried about. It's Huxley. Ok actually, it's kinda both

Orwell told a story , Huxley was the bluprints.
People still dont get that Minority Report is a slow roll out and conditioning of shit that's ready to go live.

why do you hate the mentally disabled you hate preacher? see how that works, now they just work harder at it with lies woven into truths. easiest job in the world

I've read things that state the NSA can do the things you see in Minority Report.

Minority Report is PKD right? Didn't he also write a novel in which the nazis won wwii?

I am actually more of an Aldous Huxley fan than an Orwell one, by far, I was pandering to the general Sup Forumsack by saying Orwellian.

I am very aware of the fact that whilst people obsess over the prospect of 1984 happening, Brave New World happens before our very eyes.

But the Orwellian nightmare is already ongoing. They're already doing this, just inefficiently. Why not get them to do it efficiently? About the only argument I could accept is that it "normalizes" and "desensitizes", but you fuckers are losing the battle so badly on that front anyway, considering jack shit's changed since Snowden.

this is the mark of the beast

Brave New World was superior but more subtle in its dystopia. It presented it almost from the point of view of a resident of the time to show the reader how quickly they could be absorbed into a "New normal" before shattering that feeling for them again. 1984 had none of this subtlety.

ill just distort the shit out of my face if i ever need to fly (i wont)

This technology is a pipe dream. We tried it at Narita airport and the machine just kept giving up and saying everyone was everyone else.

so what you are saying is that it only works in white countries?

>flag

You can't make this shit up.

Just wear a burka.

Q predicted this

they already do this in china and it works fine lol

i know most japanese can tell one from another but can other people of different ethnicity s do the same?

Like pottery

obviously a joke

>brackets there retracting the statement so the CIA niggers don't steal you in the night

Quick thinking batman

anywhere i could ever possibly want to go i can just drive there.

Top kek

>Chinese woman Shocked To Discover Her Co-Worker's Face Can Unlock Her iPhone

ladbible.com/news/weird-technology-woman-shocked-to-discover-her-co-workers-face-can-unlock-her-iphone-20171215

ALL ROOK SAME

>mfw gook really do look the same