Trump is the Antichrist

Donald Trump will bring the fires of hell and burn the Earth with his demonic Legions. The Outer Gods shall fall from the Stars and Seed the Earth with Gorgons and hellish monstrosities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duehJm4_noM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Trump is the ANTI Anti-Christ.

says who faggot

The Will of Kek will strike OP down.

Banish the faggot to reddit.

spread the word of Jesus Christ

Praise Kek. OP is a faggot.

Q predicted this

begone

Ave Satanas!!! Ave Kek!!!

faggot begone

Kek and his demonic Legions have come!!! Hail Kek!!!

thank you dogo

Op got no digits to confirm.

I am the lord of faggots. Jail the glorious gay agenda!!! Hail Kek!!!

Pence is the reincarnation of Crowley

o-ok

BEGONE DEMONS FROM ISRAEL. KEK DOOMS YOU!

BEHOLD YE NONBELIEVERS, THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS ARE AS DETRITUS BENEATH THE SCULPTED ANUS OF THE FROG!

Jail the gay agenda and allow it to spread over the earth!!!

Wasn't the anti-christ supposed to be asexual and have no interest in women?

Hail lord Satan!!! Hail lord Trump!!!

November 2016 was supposed to start WW3, NATO vs Russia in Ukraine and everyone in the country would have been wiped out, again.
April 2017 was supposed to be a nuclear war both the cunting queen and pope hinted at it by saying last year would have been the last Christmas ever.
November 2017 we were scheduled for an EMP test and pantyfa riots but none of that happened.
Lastly, the Christ character in the bible is of devil worshiper design so if anyone is the antithesis they'd be the true savior of humanity

angels were asexual
the nephilim had sex with human women because they wanted to reproduce

Ave Kek!!! Ave Satan!!! Ave Trump!!!

>another secular kike who has never read the Bible calling Trump the antichrist thread
You're literally an antichrist, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=duehJm4_noM

What the bible says the anti-christ will be:
>Be placed in power by the false prophet.
>Will be declared the savior of humanity by the false prophet.
>End years long worldwide famine
>Will be a globalist trying to unite world in one government.
>Will die at some point but come back to life.

Nope

Get fucked kikes/satan

Ave Satanas

>7 pointed star representing the perfection of Heaven
>spoopy goat and moon imagery
Wat

I should lash myself a thousand times for ever doubting you kek

You know, I wouldn't be surprised. He is the best president of my lifetime. Period.

That being said, I didn't vote for him because I didn't want to accidentally vote for the antichrist. That is the only reason why. Have you seen his appolo (however it's spelled) themed apartment?

>believing in god, let alone anti-god

Bro, every person that denies Christ has come is anti Christ.
>1 John 4
>1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Every last jew in the world is anti Christ, that included Donny's favorite daughter and his son in law. What you're actually trying to imply is that Trump is the man of perdition.