Why Do All Alt-Righters Own Cats?

I own a pit.

We don't.

sage

>I own THE nigger dog.

Jesus, this board is fucked

Do you keep your cat in the pit?

Do you ship /leftypol/ cat and Sup Forums man?

because i fucks yo bitch

Well, to be fair, owning a pitbull is the closest you can get to owning a nigger now that it’s been made illegal.

2 dogs here

I own chickens and great pyrenees.

I own a pit too. Sweetest dog I've ever had. Great around children and other dogs

Drawfag spent weeks trying to devise a ploy to get his rather charming sketch on Sup Forums

kek. thread fucking redeemed

i own a jack russel.

I fucking hate cats

my kitteh feerce.

jack russel, beagle, german shep, and doberman are all good redpilled dogs for normies

need source, swswswswswsws

>cats
>mfw

I have a Doberman. He's fantastic with children. Babies can tug his ears and poke him in the eyes and shit and he won't do a thing. Dock the tail because that shit is like a whip, but don't fuck with the ears. They are scary enough to the average person even with floppy ears, and it's pretty degenerate to cut them up for no reason.

Q predicted this

I got a cat and I keep over feeding the fat shit so now hes a big, gooie tub of lard that rolls around in the sun and purrs.

Hes a good boy.

is there more of this

>it's pretty degenerate to cut them up for no reason.
>Dock the tail

I was told it prevents injury when they hit it against things in breeds like Dobermans where the tale is really long and skinny.

>posting the censored one

Wrong way.

This. Cats are for males who want "fur babies"

There are more dog owning childless women than there are childless cat ladies. Source: my dick.

Madison?

I want to fuck that cat.

>cats
The lefts “child” of choice. I own two shepherds.

how lewd

Sup Forums is a dog board
Sup Forums is was a cat board
no one likes pitbulls here. are you new? must be

What? I’m pretty sure cats are owned by soyboys, feminists, old single childless ladies, etc

Keeping animals as pets is completely degenerate. You end up directing your love and affection towards an animal instead of your children. Secondly you start calling pets your children (wtf who did you fuck exactly kek).

Keeping pets literally is the most degenerate thing. I've even heard that white women fuck their pets.

Kys

lmoa