Its unfuckingbelievable

its unfuckingbelievable

Ryan is still trying to convince the American public that his Republican Party’s historically unpopular tax scam bill for the wealthy is somehow a boon for the working class. He tweeted a link to an article while quoting the part which said that “A secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, PA, said she was pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week … she said [that] will more than cover her Costco membership for the year.”

Whats bigger, the image or OP's cock?

>ALL DAY, ALL WEEK
>OCCUPY WALL STREET

Q predicted this

Ted Turner owns hundreds of millions of acres in the US. He is the founder of Communist News Network CNN also know as Fake News

Who knew that the people who run companies with hundreds of thousands of employees would earn a lot more than the hundreds of thousands of employees?

Land is finite, wealth isn't. This is a shitty analogy you stupid liberal faggot.

>

it used to be 50x now its 5000x

Anderson Cooper, Billionaire heir to the Vanderbilt slave plantation which once owned Michelle Obama's ancestors, also works for Fake News CNN

Murica has no plebs. Only temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
Everyone is gonna be rich!

thats fucking $78, how much was she making

There's really only two questions you need to ask yourself in regards to inequality.

Have companies grown in size?

Has the standard of living increased amongst the general population?

Is there more spending power amongst the general population?

Yes, so fuck off with your inequality bullshit. You aren't entitled to your boss's money or anyone else's money for that matter. You negotiate your pay, you engage in mutually beneficial transactions every day. Don't like it? Start your own business.

you jelly? I made my first million when I was 19

wow i really didn't know he was a vanderbilt

>You aren't entitled to your boss's money or anyone else's money for that matter

We are with enough votes :)

Taxes are how the government works baka.

nice steinbeck quote
it's true though

Why is America so black?

taxes aren't magic, dumbass
some of us have to work to pay them
so that losers like you can get gibs

if hillary had won, all remaining businesses would have left the US, and you'd be eating dirt cookies like she did to Haiti

America is 76% white according to the latest Census.

Yes, why does he think that giving money to the working class makes the working class richer?

Admiring your shamelessness

I'll be getting my copter ready for you