Go to your father

>go to your father
>ask him if he likes your current president

tell me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/malcolm-turnbull-flags-postal-survey-for-australian-republic/news-story/98366d4e2c2825d493c6f918831fb5f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad loves Trump

It's 1am
My Dad stopped ranting about how great Trump is and went to bed 4-5 hours ago.

Q predicted this

No he didn't, you've posted this in like 10 threads now. Q is a fag Larper

We don't have a president.

he predicts everything man. just gotta follow the crumbs

my daddy r ded :(

So he voted for Clinton.

>it's called "prime minister" dumb cunt where did i go wrong raising you

>you aren't supposed to 'like' your president, user

Fair enough, pop.

My father pretends I don't exist most of the time.

But I treat him the same way.

my family refuses to pay this government in order to naturalise, and we are even denied dual citizenships (unlike turks etc) despite being eu citizens and so we cant even vote in national elections

>tfw country goes to shit and u cant even do anything to stop it

Yes my dad is a boomer magapede

He passed away in 91, but he really liked the idea of Trump for Prez back in the 80s when Trump first mentioned it.

My dad forgot I exist. I don’t live with him

my dad said fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo

he’s not answering
:/

NO HE DIDN'T YOU FUCKING LIAR. GEORGE WEBB PREDICTED THIS 14 YEARS AGO ON YOUTUBE!!!

I just went to my dad and tapped him on the shoulder and said "do you like Trump dad?" and he beat the fuck out of me cause he's drunk as fuck and passed out on the couch and looked at the clock and said "it's 1:15am you little faggot!" and then punched me in the face and kicked me in the ribs and stomped my head several times. Thanks user...

Hahahaha My father is a raging alcoholic.
I am not even sure he knows who is leading Australia let alone USA

WHAT IF GEORGE WEBB IS Q!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!

Forced Meme is forced

got a ouija board?

Stop milhousing

dad is dead, but im sure he would have fucking loved trump. he was super pissed we had a nog president, i wish he would have lived to see trump in action.

Thats "president prepbull" to you, sir
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/malcolm-turnbull-flags-postal-survey-for-australian-republic/news-story/98366d4e2c2825d493c6f918831fb5f8

>"It's 1 a.m. you fuckin' dumbass! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

What did he mean by this?

My father is a cuckservative. He eats that MSM Russian investigation bullshit right up. He seems to think Trump is the new Nixon.
I'm getting very tired of his rants on the subject.

I dont have to ask. Every time I visit his house he has Fox news on and takes me to the backyard to shoot whatever new guns he's acquired in the last month, while talking shit about whatever Nog he has seen recently using EBT at the store.Take a quick guess as to our politics.

You again.... fuck offf dude.

Neither of my parents like the Pres but we're all still very glad that he was elected over Hillary

Okay now I find this funny ha

F

I am sorry to hear this.

Top kek

your dad is a good man

"yes"

My dad loves Trump

my dad always votes democrat because republicans are against stem cell research and that's his only chance at walking again but he doesn't hate trump.

He thinks that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER and/or Satan himself. I remember a time when actually used to respect that man.

He was hoping you guys didn't vote for hillary, so he got that.