Jordan Peterson says you should sacrifice now for the future

Jordan Peterson says you should sacrifice now for the future.

But what if you have never been a normie, cannot comprehend being a normie, and have been a shut-in recluse from 15 to 30? When he talks about men, does he mean all men, or just failed normies/normies, and not actual lost causes like me? My mind is so broken that I don't even want to transform from robot to failed normie, I don't even think that's a possibility for me.

I've seen several clinical psychologists in the last 2 years and they've all told me the same thing, that I basically waited too long to seek treatment, and that it's highly unlikely that I'll ever function, and they've all been willing to write me reports for a disability application due to severe mental health impairment.

When Jordan Peterson talks about the kind of clients he has, they all seem to be normies/failed normies, ie; they have everything in life but are still depressed, they aren't actual decade long shut-ins, I wonder if hes even worked with one before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFsGlq13ZfY
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up you stupid nigger.

>are you trying to change your life?
let peterson inspire you and do all the shit he talks about

>do you not care about another persons assessment of what you need to be doing?
do what you like, and if some parts of what peterson says resonate with you, more power to you

>sage

>phone posting

Anyone got PDFs or whatever of his self-authoring suite?

How did you mange to be a shut in recluse from 15-30? Did you live with someone? Did you live with your mom?

Take your anti depressants goyim and become a tranny. Make sure to use the proper pronoun too.

>I've seen several clinical psychologists in the last 2 years and they've all told me the same thing, that I basically waited too long to seek treatment, and that it's highly unlikely that I'll ever function, and they've all been willing to write me reports for a disability application due to severe mental health impairment.
Stop letting other people tell you what you can and cannot do, faggot. You have no agency. Start making decisions for yourself. You're not a special retard.

How would we know. I would trust the word of the professionals you have spoken to at length

Parents. 15 years went by pretty fast.

what the actual fuck is this

JUST DON'T USE XE AND XER THAT DESTROYS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE WHICH IS NOT A COLLECTIVE BUT AN INDIVIDUALIST ENDEAVOR

Q predicted this

REMINDER! REEEEEEEEE!

Dawkins lived with his parents, went to college, joined the Democratic party, then went into goverment teaching. He's never been in the real world. Married his childhood local Jewess.

>He's never had a real big boy life.

>He's never struggled.

>He's never went out of his comfort zone.

>And he shills for the Jews.

He's not a man.

>Dawkins
PETERSON I MEAN WTF?

Any minute now that nazi LARPing sperg loser that spends his whole day shilling against Peterson is going to come in here and start spamming the same autistic memes. Maybe he'll avoid this thread though since calling out shut-in lifeless autists hits him way too close to home.

watch this no matter how old you are
youtube.com/watch?v=qFsGlq13ZfY

>I've seen several clinical psychologists in the last 2 years and they've all told me the same thing, that I basically waited too long to seek treatment, and that it's highly unlikely that I'll ever function
they're saying that because they get money for every person they refer to disability, and you're fucked up enough that the financial benefits of simply telling you to kill yourself (which is what a referral to disability is for all intents and purposes) outweigh the moral burdens of betraying someone who needs help.

sort yourself out. you were probably abused as a child. fix that first.

You aren't a lost cause by the way OP, the brain/mind is incredibly adaptable. It's just going to be a very up hill battle to get yourself well, but unironically, you can fucking do it user. Don't give up on yourself.

Then you are basically the result of a Oedipal Complex of some sort, or an Oedipal family pathology. Have you watched Peterson's vidoe's on Sigmund Freud where he talks about that? If you haven't you probably should.

We don't know you or your story or just how messed up your are so we can't really answer your questions. Did you ever learn to socialize in school and kindergarten? If you did then you can always form new relationships or whatever. Maybe getting to full normie status will be hard or even impossible but you can most likely certainly improve your situation and become a semi normie?

>they're saying that because they get money for every person they refer to disability
source?

Do you have schizoid personality disorder or something?

This post is your brain on jordan peterson. Im so sorry you had no father. Dont forget to wash your balls

Make no mistake OP you’re a lost cause and you’ll never achieve anything. The Jew successfully turned you into livestock like millions of others.

No one can help you, especially not the crying manchild.

it's not a direct payout, but the NDIS (national disability insurance scheme) pays for mental health treatments for people who have a "severe disability". by forcing OP to fill out a disability application, they can get guaranteed free money from the government, which they then abuse by forcing the vulnerable person to report in for a session every fucking week. they sit there and do nothing and still get paid for it.

if OP was legitimately incapable of living by himself (unlikely) an application to NDIS would be warranted, but a psychologist outright telling him to sign up for that shit is a red flag.

So Peterson’s two axioms are clean your room and wash your balls?

>I've seen several clinical psychologists in the last 2 years and they've all told me the same thing, that I basically waited too long to seek treatment, and that it's highly unlikely that I'll ever function, and they've all been willing to write me reports for a disability application due to severe mental health impairment.

just sort yourself out bro

eat healthy-

workout-

do some shrooms

>they're saying that because they get money for every person they refer to disability

That's is 100% bullshit. Not sure where you got that from.

Yeah clinically diagnosed with SPD, thought I had autism the entire time because it has so much overlap.

I've been seeing psychologists and a psychiatrist for the last 2 years and I haven't heard of anything like you just said. I'm not sure where you're getting this information from.

I usually go once a month or so. I only have 20 sessions per year that are subsidized by the government.

You sound like an unfortunate and rare case.
I'll pray for you. Is there a church you can seek help from or volunteer for?

Full blown normie status might be a far way off, but you don't have to be a complete normie to improve your life and develop yourself as a person. Work on your health, work on your mind, learn how to recognize/manage your SPD symptoms and figure out how to live the most fulfiling/meaningful life you can despite the shitty hand you were dealt.

Even if you never completely normifiy yourself, there is still huge room for improvement in your life. Make those improvements. Don't focus on making everything perfect for now user, focus on making them less shit and then incrementally better.

Just get on that sweet, sweet disability gravy train. I get $2.9k a month in benefits for ass burgers. Feels good knowing I'm taking money that would have gone to a nignog or single mom instead.

wew mommy jordyn

>. I get $2.9k a month in benefits for ass burgers.
NO YOU DON'T liar!

Disability is like $800 a month or something, plus food stamps

>I’ve seen several clinical psychologists in the last 2 years and they've all told me the same thing, that I basically waited too long to seek treatment, and that it's highly unlikely that I'll ever function
Why was that so funny

Both things you should be doing.

you are a defeated lobster
you must try before you can get better

Nothing can bring me fulfillment or meaningful life because I don't feel positive/negative emotions.

Its hard to be motivated to change when I just dont feel anything.

>Yeah clinically diagnosed with SPD, thought I had autism the entire time because it has so much overlap.
I had been unemployed and pretty much sitting inside playing video games for a couple of years and when i visited the doctor she thought i had autism or some kind of developmental disorder. I was just awkward, nervous, sleep deprived and isolated for a long time. I returned to normal after getting a job and being around people. Isolation does things to the mind and it takes some time again for it to re-adjust to being social. If your case it might take years.

Well of course you don't feel shit when you been a recluse for 15 fucking years. What have you been doing that time?

Try working out, try co-operating and interacting with people IRL, over time your brain will start firing again.

Have you ever been punched in the face? Maybe you should go out and get into a fight, maybe that will wake you up

REMINDER! REEEEEEEEE!

PETERSON lived with his parents, went to college, joined the Democratic party, then went into goverment teaching. He's never been in the real world. Married his childhood local Jewess.

>He's never had a real big boy life.

>He's never struggled.

>He's never went out of his comfort zone.

>And he shills for the Jews.

He's not a man.

>because I don't feel positive/negative emotions.
Positive emotions is something you experience in relation to moving towards a goal. No goal = no chance of positive emotion

California tacks on an additional $2k in IHSS payments which admittedly don't go directly to me, but I get to enjoy nonetheless.

>Jordan Peterson says you should sacrifice now for the future.
user, anyone with a pulse should know this instinctively. and if they don't, their parents should have been drilling it into them from birth. this is the most banal advice I've ever heard.

Didn't he work washing dishes at a restaurant? He also lived in a rural town, are you implying rural people don't live real lives?

the fuck is this lol

The problem is I was never a normie as a kid. Its not like I was a normie #6,594,295,353 and then one day something bad happened and I became a shut-in.

I just naturally became a shut-in because of how I was as a kid as I saw no purpose of leaving the house. No care for interacting, no emotional reaction to anything, no care for interpersonal, no care for sex, no care for money, no care for status, no care for future, no desire to do anything.

There was never any point in my life where I had any kind of resemblance of a normie.

Start with understanding that it’s your parents fault you are a shut-in, and figure out what YOUR identity is.

Your parents did a miserable job.

Once you know your identity, live it. If you’re afraid of people, know that you are. Be comfortably afraid of people. Know that you’re afraid of people. Move on and begin building yourself up. 15 years is a long time, but start by understanding yourself.

the trials of man can be found in the mental world

he is too well spoken not to have faced some serious demons brother

he probably just knows the extent of jewish supremacy and is a servant to them

Peterson tells about how he has worked with people so destroyed that it pushes plausibility of a human being, so i think you're good OP. sort yourself out

There are more functioning autists than normies in this world

Might as well try user, if you're truly emotionless, at least you definitely can't make yourself feel worse trying. Don't worry about whether you're motivated or not, just do it. Exercise, develop a better sleep cycle, start working on your diet. Even just a little bit of each is better than none. I don't believe you are truly emotionless though, you clearly feel bad enough about your situation to seek help. That means its possible for you to have a life that you feel better about.

Seriously, fuck waiting for motivation you don't need it to improve yourself, Actively build postive habits so you just start doing more positive things throughout your day whether you're motivated or not. Those positive habits will stack up.

Don't expect to fix yourself over night, but do start trying to fix yourself TONIGHT.

You can work hard at something without being a normie. Take up a difficult hobby or a difficult travel challenge or something like that.

Okay. That is kind of strange. Do you not have any goals or anything? What do you do in your daily life? Do you sit on the computer most of the days? Why are you watching Jordan B Peterson?

Objectively wrong

I decided to give this guy a fair shot. Listening to his series on the Bible now.
He spent 2 hours bullshitting. in that two hours he misquoted and misunderstood the Bible every time he talked about it, which was actually very rare.
Meanwhile, the sicophantic crowd of morons cheered and clapped.
Dude's a con artist.

I wish I could say my parents did a bad job, it would be nice if it was that easy.

But my parents raised me the same way as my siblings, sister is a stem university lecturer, other sister is a lawyer, and brother is an engineer.

Trust me the psychiatrist I see tried to look for things like this to see if there was some pattern or parenting problem.

Everything you can think of has already been looked over, including parenting, the past, childhood, as well as checks for physical abnormalities like brain MRIs etc, diet, exercise.

if you find nothing of value in his talks then you are the fraud

>there is one interpretation of the bible
>there is one meaning to the bible

laffin here m8

Watch out the cultists are after you.

it's like....the chaos is just like darkness man but yeah we'll go more into this later but like the word with God? That's the Logos! Which which which is something Nietzsche talked about in blah blah blah.
He speaks a lot and says nothing.
As for what he got wrong the Bible is VERY clear women are not made in God's image.

His daughter had a chronic auto-immune disease that caused all her joints to be in constant pain and to wear out insanely quickly. She needed daily injections but had a phobia of needles and he taught her to self inject and nursed her through her completely fucked childhood. She had a hip replacement as a teenager, was in agonising pain for most of her life.

>never struggled

He basically interned with the NDP (not the same thing as US dems) in his late teens, moved out when he was 17, went to college and set records for publishing psychology papers. He was a teacher for years before speaking in parliament which put his job on the line, and brought him fame and infamy around the globe.
Hell, living in northern Alberta is more of a struggle on its own than anything you've done lol

He is literally reading the scripture, so he definitely isn't misquoting. Would be curious what you think he misunderstood though

You don't need a motivation to do something. Just do it.

I'm not very far into it and he's padding the HELL out of his lecture.
So far
-the Logos is not the Word, both God the father and Jesus the son can talk.
-Women aren't made in the image of God

What are your interests? Why do you come to Sup Forums? For the past 15 years, what else kept your interest? If nothing, what brings you here at all?
>Has the drive to get on the computer and come to Sup Forums during these controversial times
>Lacks the drive to leave the house just to see what is happening outside
What appeals to you here? The reception you gain or the grain you go against? Bring all of this up in therapy next time you go, because I have a feeling you omit it to get the real answer out of it.

I feel like I'm in somewhat a similar situation to OP and it's hard to do anything even if you do have the motivation, if you've never been successful at anything in your life.

You realize it's "The Psychological Significance", not "The Fundamentalist Garbage"? Listen to it a few more times, you might get it.

How is one to infer the psychological significance of something you don't understand?

>His daughter had a chronic auto-immune disease
That's not him struggling, that's her struggling. Fucking hell. I'm stuggling just reading your faggot post. Does that count?

>the trials of man can be found in the mental world
Peterson is a college boy Liberal who then went into goverment work. He's a fucking baby man.

Peterson went to college from his parents house and went into goverment work. Baby man no life experience outside of his tiny little goverment enclosed enviroment. That's not struggling. He has no real world experience.

>Didn't he work washing dishes at a restaurant? He also lived in a rural town, are you implying rural people don't live real lives?
He's a small town goverment-college insulated bitch. So he washed dishes in college. SO?

That's not struggling. He has no real world experience.
So that's like a tax break for your parents?

please stop saying normie. the proper word is normalfag, normie is a redditterm since redditors don't use derogatories like -fag

Daily reminder that Jordan Peterson ended up dating a ROASTIE, that rejected him through her most prime years, and only decided to date him when she was hitting the wall:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOGEt5YiXQ

This isnt a man you should be taking advice from, he is part of the problem.

He’s just a government employee who got jealous because of all the business people who would talk to him in his private practice. You ever notice how fondly he talks about them? He has a deep desire to be like them, to be wealthy and have their power. Jealousy is his driving instinct.

Keep reposting the same thing, faggot.

ironic

Ad Hom kys

I'm literally you OP except you have a few years on me. I've been a recluse since I was 14 or 15 and I'm 22 now and don't see anything changing anytime soon unless I finally jisatsu. Was on medication for MDD and the last psychiatrist I saw told me I had SPD.
Just wanted you to know you're not alone.

Step far, faaar out of your element and introduce struggle into your life.
I would suggest military service as an option

Imagine using your experience to help others though. It doesn't matter if the impact was minimal, you could make a difference. I'm talking directly to you now, you can make it.

It's nothing more than standard jewish agitprop.
Collectivism is bad for you, goy! But ignore it when we do it. It's a shame so many people have been hoodwinked by him, but there are always sheep to be sheared.

>You ever notice how fondly he talks about them? He has a deep desire to be like them, to be wealthy and have their power. Jealousy is his driving instinct.
Peterson is pure beta male. You can see it written all over his body and face. His big heoric event was fighting with teenage girls and soyboys.

He is envious of the Aryan higher man. So he ignores it in the philosophers he teaches, attacks it, demoralizes it, tells it to individualize away from its culture and traditions and nations. He's like Ayn Rand the Zionist who preached individualism and great man theory while giving all her money to Israel.

Worst he tells young people with real problems that he's never had to grow up.

t. Boomer parasite.

Hitler didn't get into politics until he was 34

In a way I believe this to be possible, that he's come to a pseudo-realization that some portion of his life was wasted by his career choice

He objectively misunderstood Genesis 1:1.
It's a very common mistake.
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
He read "God created man and woman in his image so..."
but his premise is wrong.
Reread that.
"in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
This is later confirmed in 1Corinthians
"For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man."
The woman is made from man's rib. The man is made in the image of God.

>Worst he tells young people with real problems that he's never had to grow up.
*Worst he tells young people with real problems to grow up when he has never had to.

So what is your point? All I see you saying is that he didn't do that, he did that but you are not providing any arguments
What is real life experience to you?

>Genesis
You believe in Jewish fairytales stolen from Zoroastrians. Lol

Convert to Islam and blow up a king Jew if you're so incompetent at living your own life. [spoiler] I'm joking CIA [/spoiler]

That's not the point.
If Peterson is going to speak about the Bible, it'd be helpful if his premises weren't based on falsities.
The legitimacy of my religions is of no bearing on my claim that Peterson is bullshitting his audience.

The second most common thing he treats is anxiety, so I'm sure he's handled plenty of recluses.

>People can't learn and are always the same and never listen to anyone who isn't perfect - even tho no one is

>All I see you saying is that he didn't do that, he did that but you are not providing any arguments
>HUR DURRRR I don't understant
>"any real arguments" meme
Is that your Alt-Right scripted response you fucking shill? I provided you his entire life. That's my fucking argument.

Peterson's charmed insulated goverment life is a pathetic structure to build a man or philosopher. He's a fucking spoiled brat.

>If Peterson is going to speak about the Bible, it'd be helpful if his premises weren't based on falsities.
That's how the bible works, idiot. It's a brainwashing tool. You can use it for whatever you want. There is no standard or truth. Hence 2000yrs of genocide, demoralization, and 1 billion different version churches.

Oh hey I know you, you're the schizoid strayan. Have you ever used psychedelics for self-exploration?

You can't really apply post modernism to the Bible.
Read it cover to cover and take every word literally and it has a very clear message.
You're right, most Christians cherry pick, but if he's going to analyze the book and not any branch in particular, he should come to the same conclusion as any objective party analyzing any line. Especially when later supported as I've demonstrated.

I only ever hear people talking about his one daughter who posts naked photos on the internet. Did he had more children or is Jordan Peterson officially REPLACED?

>Is that your Alt-Right scripted response you fucking shill?
Setting that retarded comment aside, you saying he hasn't lived properly means fuck all and you are a complete fucking retard
Learn to fucking argue about something before spouting your drivel, just because YOU THINK someone lived an easy life it doesn't mean that person cannot understand or empathize with someone else hardships, you sound like those retarded SJWs that say someone cannot have an opinion unless they are part of x identity.

Peterson is a Canadian wtf do you mean he joined the Democratic party... You're all fucked up

why would you even post this

OP, you need to GET INVOLVED. I think if you were to volunteer, take up a hobby (yoga, martial arts, taiji) it would have a positive impact on your life

also I would suggest experimenting with low doses of MDMA or psychedelics. they are legal in Amsterdam if you are worried about authorities.

I have a friend kind of like you who is in his 30s and has never had a job, never left the house really, etc etc. He candy flipped with 3 hits of LSD and MDMA and it had a profound impact on his life

I think schizoids are a product of their environment. If there was no government or parents enabling it, they would find motivation real fast.

The thing is I don't want to interact with people.

Its not like im sitting around wishing I was around people and that im too afraid to do it

I just dont care.

The only anxiety I have is for the fact I MIGHT have to actually go out and be around people in order to support myself. Thats where the anxiety comes from, its not from having to socialise, I just dont care about it, and I dont want to do it.

Dont know if that makes any sense, but yeah its no social anxiety.

If I was millionaire Id not give a fuck because Id never have to talk to a single person again.