Give me actual definitive proof that white people are inherently superior to other races. go ahead i’ll wait

give me actual definitive proof that white people are inherently superior to other races. go ahead i’ll wait.

We defeated the Nazis and niggers did shit.

op is fagot
go kill ur self

>give me actual definitive proof
The computer you used to make this shitty bait post

Niggers are bread for hard labour and working in the sun, like a menial ant. Just leave the thinking to us and don't hurt yourself.

Give me proof your monkeys ass is equal to me. Go ahead. Ill wait.

Bred*

well for starters

Do you ever hear anyone say "I just want to live in Africa"?

We defeated the french, the danes, the Poles, the Norwegians, all of North Africa, and east of europe all the way to greece.

Go praise diversity, Canuck

>go praise diversity, Canuck
t. the lot who welcomed the refugee horde and who's bullying all their neighbhours into taking in refugees too

Q predicted this

>niggers have naturally muscular bodies, excellent for manual labour, therefore they are the superior race
name one popular black scientist (neil degrasse tyson doesnt count), painter/artist/sculptor, or otherwise influential person in a fine arts or STEM field
go ahead i'll wait,
fuck off faggot

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a white nationalist.

This guy, for one.

Well, it depends on what regards. East Asians are a good contender. But niggers are surely inferior, at least when you put them into the context of the western world. People like to say that if you moved to the jungle, then you would die, and blacks would deal better in that environment.

>Hold my beer

t. the country who verges on having a far-right conservative party as a second-strongest force in parliament within a parliamentarian democracy.

Our Nationalists make the american Republicans blush.

highest iq, winners of the strongest man competition every year
created civilization

World history

Shame you sided with the Japs

not a single nigger

Look out of your window.Everything you see is because of the white man. YOUR WELCOME

hey mufugga i axed you a question

europe

Because niggers can't handle modern civilization without burning through all of the resources. We've seen it time and time again all throughout history. Niggers live in huts and shower in cow piss for fuck sake. Niggers are a laughable ubermensch that has always been the lowest common denominator in everyone's eyes regardless if they wanna admit it or now.

they're not.
western europeans have created 80% of the worlds infrastructure.
the first world is first because of northern european ingenuity

Don't worry.

The white race will be extinct soon.

>cuckposting

hey faggot civilisation was created in the middle east.
also china and indus river valley preceded the first white civ which is greece

civilization, technology, military, art, literature, musuic, and on and on and on

And niggers will starve because nobody is around to provide niggers gibs.

History, OP.

Europe.
see Africa.

isembard kingdom brunell was building bridges when africans were still selling their tribes people to belgians and there was no money in it because white europeans ended global slavery. the first american navy was created to destroy barbery slavers. sub saharan africans didn't have to worry about having their balls removed in the middle east

All people everywhere are just terrible. Black white it doesn’t matter I hate everyone equally.

niggers dont participate in that corny shit

Here you go OP!

*upvoted*

blacks want to stop whites from leaving them

>their balls were safe from Arabs
Not totally.
They are all still at it.
Here we see the responsible nog owner (Arabs) having his negros castrated. And the little blighters don't seem too happy about it. But don't worry I'm sure it's all for the best.
After all brown people can do no wrong... am I right?