I'm moving to australia in a month. adelaide to be exact

i'm moving to australia in a month. adelaide to be exact

what can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Falconio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this

Expect to be universally hated for abandoning your homeland to become just another golddigging space hog.

Spiders will kill ya
Birds will kill ya
Snakes will kill ya
Plants will kill ya
Buy a coffin

what?

Fuck off we're full cunt

This will never be a meme, no matter how many threads you post it in

Meth heads, (empty) churches and the occasional roo.

Why do you always make these threads, just with a different city?

tourism is a lucrative industry

>what can I expect?

Wanting to leave.

I hope you get raped by a bunch of niggers

>Doesn't know how memes work.
>t. Degenerate lefty.

How do you not know your obvious shill is so obvious?

Enjoy the city of holes

Worry about flesh eating diseases. No joke, OP.

Through what Visa?
This..

Also Fuck off were full

>>/trv/

Pretty much this, OP.
Only welfare recipients live in Adelaide.

Serial killer capital of Australia. Rolling brown outs due to state mismangement, keeps losing jobs to melbourne and perth.

fuck off were full

No it’s not

looks pretty fucken full to me

yeah the desert is a great place live

Are you white? What job do you have lined up? What suburb you moving to?

Thats literally every piece of inhabitable land. So we are completely full unless you want to live in death zones.

expect shitposting

I used to live in the Mojave desert. It was quit and there was no niggers

dude we don't even have electricity water or roads in these areas , you can't live there

What about Vegas and Phoniex? Those cities are built in the middle of the hottest desert in North America

you'll be right at home with all the other non-white immigrants in our vibrantly cultural capital cities

vegas and phoenix are not built on salt encrusted sandstone along with fact there is water located in those states.

you aren't really understanding, are you? those cities are surrounded by high mountains, you could reach the snow line in a few hours.

>what is the Colorado river?
There is nothing similar here

Move to Sydney instead. I'll creampie your man arse with my spicy little uncut 6 incher. Toilet barebacking is huge in Australia bro

You would be the only stupid cunt living in our desert, we don't have strict gambling laws to incentivize city's to be built in inhospitable area's

Wtf is that city in the middle of the country and who lives there?

abos and tourists

Alice springs. Mostly abos, as name suggests there is some water nearby making it livable.

if you consider living with a bunch of abbo's livable

>city

Why are you guys arguing against Aussies?
We live here, we know how dangerous most of our country is.
It is mainly inhospitable land.
We are full, but if you seriously wish to live in the danger zones, sure come we will send someone out to pick up your dead body in 2 weeks. (A crocodile dundee tier human though for safety)

Why do you call them “danger zones”? Wtf is out there?

sand rocks, not much else. maybe a couple of salt bushes

ever seen Wolf Creek?

I’ve heard about it. Does that shit actually happen?

Animals that likes to kill
Weather that kills
Humans that like to kill
Plants that freaking hurt for days and make you want to kill yourself

Literally nothing for thousands of km in all directions, meaning without a car loaded with food and water and several bottles of fuel, you will end up running out and dying out there since the chances of someone actually driving past you is next to none in those zones.

Yes

yes, if you're not Australian and go into desert territory you are practically asking to become this man's sex slave

why would you move to australia... it's basically fuckin china 2.0 at this point..

You will be fine, Just keep an eye out for "El monstruo Australis"

Have you heard any stories?

I lived in rural Australia for too long not to.
Bodies in barrels however made the news headlines..
Most shit people know they keep to themselves, or we will end up on an eternal walkabout

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Falconio

Please don't come to Adelaide, this city is special and we don't want any more niggers than are already being shipped in.

I was surprised when I found out this stuff was legit, people go missing all the fucking time, especially tourists
you'll see a tourist killing on the news occasionally but most the time it goes unnoticed

I forgot about snowtown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_(film)
Watch this OP, its pretty educational

It happens more often than people expect

Fake& gay.

>some random guy tells to pull over cause he thinks you have engine trouble
>die
Deserved it desu

The grey area is owned by the emus m8. We don't venture into those parts.

Emus will kill ya...

Oh, And we have also come into a sudden Sudanese crime wave in most (mainly melbourne) main cities, Dunno how bad Adelaide is though.

As a sovereign representative of The Great Emu nation I must ask have you come to accept that any and all relations you enter into that the local big black emu gets the first night with any girl you get?

Also while the humans may have approved your visa have you applied at the Emu Ministry of Foreign Travel?

Adelaide is shit, cunt. Boring. Nothing to fucking do.

Not in Adelaide.
The only killer there is boredom.

>replying to bots

They respond in other threads..

piss off m8

Also fuck off, this is an Aussie thread.
USA is only allowed as one started it

What the fuck is wrong with Adelaide? I thought Australia barely had any niggers besides abos but I open snapmap in Adelaide and have literally started a collection of the out of place niggers there. Fucking disgusting.

Fake and gay.

Some other witty user posts " fake and gay" to every thread no matter wut,could be a how-to knot -tying thread- I just stole it & went with it.I shitpost it on every other site I visit.

Full of white trash, gooks and abbos

The face on the Irishman gets me every time

Fukn kek innit?

>muttposting in 2018
>the jidf are behind the amerimutts

expect to be put back on the next plane
we're full

>t. Roastie

Looks good to me, for visiting occasionally and buying flour, sugar, canned goods and rare produce.

Please do not come here. You aren't welcome here, especially because you're a mutt. I'm really begging, go ruin someone elses country you filth

"All your memes are belong to us "

It is a shaming& cautionary anti -miscegenation tactic 4 me.

>You aren't welcome here, especially because you're a mutt. I'm really begging, go ruin someone elses country you filth

You know, I used to think you had the right to say that, but I've seen the truth now