Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13326604
youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O

MY

RUBBER

When was the last time Goku had such a tough fight he lost his shirt?

vs Freeza

SS4

No blutz waves.

Super Saiyan Infinite

Akuma confirmed for DBZF.

It is the EXACT SAME fucking shit, thread after thread. Why do you faggots even feel the need to comment anything, after Thuesday or so?

(Beerus edited by me btw)

Leave Goku to me.

Apparently the manga's interpretation of the fight between him and Merged Zamasau.

That fight is much better in the manga. Even the Vegeta parts are better.

everything is better in the manga except for black representation he was underwhelming but merged zamasu is top

Gohan winning the tournament.

That's because Totoyaro drew the whole thing like an old fashioned Dragonball manga. It's the small things like battle damage and exhaustion that makes it good.

Super Saiyan Black

watch out gods, mortals will no longer in thrall to you

Is this a Baki reference?

So, is Goku finally channeling his inner Sun Wukong?

I thought it was clear this whole super dragon ball story was predicated on referencing the only part of journey to the west the original DB hadn't touched upon, which is of course Sun Wukong' s rebellion against the heavens, much like GT'S final arc was a direct reference to Sun Wukong battling the dragon generals.

Ultimate God-ku

Most people don't know that Goku was based off Sun Wukong and think that he's unironically going full Saiyan.

Goku isn't going to be sealed in a rock.

I always wondered what it would be like if Gohan got God Ki. Obviously he has his potential unlock thing allowing him to draw out his entire current potential mortal Ki power, but what if he combined that with God Ki to draw out his potential but in God Ki instead of mortal Ki? Maybe a spic idea but maybe that's what he's thinking of doing to attain this new form he's been talking about

Reminder that Caulifla is literally the face of U6

Its me or she looks thicker compared to Episodes 92,93,96?

Compare her arms with Cabbas..

strawpoll.me/13326604
strawpoll.me/13326604
strawpoll.me/13326604

is calling a saiyan a monkey the equivalent of calling a black guy a nigger

No Sayians are not monkeys

Why is there a frog in the background

Will Vegeta have another FUCKING BADASS, but turns out its useless, ultimate attack, in store for us?

Super Sayan Lime (green hair)

Come at me bro

Still waiting for characters to have huge feats like this again.

I love Torankusu!

Like I predicted. Though it's the opposite.

>Goku gets Super Saiyan black
>Vegeta gets Super Saiyan white

Yin / yang complete

Goku and Beerus shaking the universe was ridiculous enough, lets stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
>"Here, the technique of the gods is finished"

Are you ready for the ultimate god form?

>Goku, Vegeta and Frieza reach unprecedented levels of power
>turns out Gohan's team actually wins them the tournament because of teamwork

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Why'd they pick Freeza instead of Cell?

>Freezas Talent
>Saiyan Zenkai
>Better regen than Nakekians
>Not even that bad of a guy, just wants to be the best he can be.
>Would be believable for him to become a good guy since all he seeks is perfection.

Send him into the RoSaT with someone for 6 hours and have them constantly blow him up while he regens with some training sessions in between.

Is It safe from Gohanfags yet?

>A woman still voices a 40 year old man

when will subfags admit the english dub is superior? At least we have an actual grown mail voicing goku

didn't cell dodge this?
and vegeta pulled it up

Vegettofag here.

Should I buy pic related?

Because Frieza has this theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

post a worse frame than this

Goddammit Tori

It's never safe user.

A New Job

It's funny I never really considered Cell a good DB villain too gentleman like. Would have been fun if he became a good guy but Toriyama's hack powers made him attempt to make Gohan the main character

Cell already reincarnated. That's why pan is so strong.

Holy fuck. I know animation still frames can look silly but this looks like if I decided to start animating the show.

>Why'd they pick Freeza instead of Cell?
He's still leagues stronger than Cell is.

>Send him into the RoSaT with someone for 6 hours and have them constantly blow him up while he regens with some training sessions in between.
They only had a couple of hours left when Goku came up with the idea of bringing back Frieza, and the time chamber was already destroyed by Vegeta.

>Hating granny Goku
Shame on you!

>mail

How was it?

Because he would need to train for 4 months.
No time for that shit.

Never read Journey to the West before, is there more to the story after Wukong fights the gods, or are we reaching the end of Super?

>Cell reincarnated as Pan
>Gohan fucked Cell up
>Gohanfags want to fuck Pan
Well, I don't like where this is going

>Never read Journey to the West before, is there more to the story after Wukong fights the gods, or are we reaching the end of Super?
Wukong pisses off the gods in the beginning of Journey. That's why Buddha slaps him under a mountain for 500 years.

O, MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT

HOLY FUCKING YUM

No yeah, I've heard all of the beginning stuff.

I mean all of the endgame spoilery shit, I don't care about the spoilers of an eon-old novel.

They won't in the anime.

Just imagine the costs to animate it.

Leave Goku to me.

This guy is the one controlling Jiren, it has Toriyama written all over it.

Not the anone

But I think Sun Wukong became a God himself in the end.

Does vegeta deserve a main villain kill?

this is the thing i hear most vegeta fans say
i do agree he should have killed golden freeza

The ending is actually pretty mundane. There's a lot of monster of the week shit, they arrive in India, get the scriptures from Buddha, go back where they came from in a single chapter, everyone is rewarded with positions in the clusterfuck of a celestial bureaucracy, and the priest and Wukong become Buddhas.

Toribot says no and that he's nothing but fodder

Trunks is a great oniichan.

Torankusu is best onichan

Perfect Kai Control

He finally learned the Shun Goku Satsu

Toei doesn't want to draw Cell because his Perfect form is too complex for their animators to handle, and nobody in Dragonball wants to revive him. It's a shame because Toei could get more comedic mileage out of Perfect Cell interacting with 18 and her daughter Marron.

But you are dead

>Perfect Kai Control
>Kai

So Goku's gonna become the next Zeno?

She's going to job to Roshi of all people who won't even be aroused by her at all.

>both of Goku's better known VAs are rocking the curly hair and glasses
Now I want to see Goku do the same.

Why do Gohan fags insist on being pedos?

That flower looks a lot like a fried egg.

Cell can't be brought back to life, he doesn't have a soul like Frieza does. That's why we see Frieza in hell but not Cell. (Only in filler do we see Cell). Cell would make more sense though, although blowing him up over and over would be the dumbest training of all time.

Thicc

Do you think she really gets off to good guys beating on bad guys?

>metsu kamehameha

he killed Nappa

But Roshi is facing Pride Trooper girl(for the looks of it).

Roshi might lose and Magetta too, Episode 97 should establish All Pride Trooper members as serious threats.

imagine her being into bad boys, and dating big bad perfect cell against her parent's wishes. They're the perfect couple. She's the sweet innocent white girl with a monster fetish, and he's the big bad older guy who mommy and daddy don't approve of