And how to expose it

So, I just found out that the man I almost voted for for President back in 16' -the man who would have won had it not been for Hilldawg- holds dual citizenship. So I looked into it a little further, & it turns out that AT LEAST 39 members of the house & senate hold dual citizenship. I never knew this. After this whole collusion thing with Russia gets put to bed, the issue of straight-up INFILTRATION into our government needs to be addressed. Here's a list:
>Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
>Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
>Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
>Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
>Al Franken (D-MN)
>Herb Kohl (D-WI)
>Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
>Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
***** Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
>Charles Schumer (D-NY)
>Ron Wyden (D-OR)
>Michael Bennet (D-CO)

Do you have laws against it like us? Was a big thing the past few months here.

'splain why I should care

Oliver Stone said on Colbert, "You want to talk about collusion let's talk about Israel". And they cut it out of the show.

That should tell you everything.

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

>Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
>Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
>Howard Berman (D-CA)
>Eric Cantor (R-VA)
>David Cicilline (D-RI)
>Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
>Susan Davis (D-CA)
>Ted Deutch (D-FL)
>Eliot Engel (D-NY)
>Bob Filner (D-CA)
>Barney Frank (D-MA)
>Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
>Jane Harman (D-CA)
>Steve Israel (D-NY)
>Sander Levin (D-MI)
>Nita Lowey (D-NY)
>Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
>Jared Polis (D-CO)
>Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
>Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
>Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
>>Adam Schiff (D-CA)
>Brad Sherman (D-CA)
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
>Henry Waxman (D-CA)
>Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
>John Yarmuth (D-KY)

...how the fuck is Schiff, a member of the INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, allowed to have dual citizenship? Do people know about this shit in general, or am I just a dumb-fuck?!

I know, I know, I would've voted Sanders, but I would NEVER HAVE EVEN ENTERTAINED IT HAD I KNOWN ABOUT THIS SHIT.

Source?

...you're dumber than I am...

Obviously not, but we damn well fucking should.

Holy shit, you're right

why didn't u post all the israeli republicans?

Q predicted this

Colbert show you fucking idiot

ur kidding right

All this is fucking true, isn't it? Every last one of these slime...this right here is why nobody knows about this shit, isn't it?

Holy.shit.

The most logical is to stop allowing people to have dual citizenships. Then again, the kikes would just veto it.

>steve israel
KEK

My bro was denied a transfer to a USAF project at Lockheed because he had dual US/leaf citizenship. Meanwhile, dozens of your congressmen and senators openly maintain allegiance to foreign countries while being privy to the most top secret info on domestic and foreign policy... kinda boggles the mind.

Cantor appears to be the only one.

how is it that us/Israel dual citizenship can be in our congress, but cant in the Israeli gov?

Isn't it grand?

Shit man, the entire anti-gun lobby is on that list...

I don't really give a fuck about being in theirs, I want them THE FUCK out of ours

Thanks, it wouldn't let me link that

I just wanna tell you Bernie does not have duel citizenship

Because the Israelis are smart enough to realize that's a huge security risk.

It's a little misleading. They technically don't have dual citizenship. But all Jews have de facto citizenship of Israel.

All Jews can get citizenship in Israel if they aren't big time criminals, but they don't have it automatically worldwide.

Would it have hurt you during your research to include what country they have dual citizenship with?

>would have won

holy shit lmao

No, it doesn't seem like he does...first time I've ever been glad to be duped, but at the same time it made me look into these other fuckers...who absolutely do hold dual citizenship.

This is why I always tried to avoid all the jew shit. Honestly, I don't want to believe it, but it's always...the fucking jews...every single fucking time.

Israel. I hate jumping on the jew hate shit here, & always avoid it...but I'm having to come to terms with it here tonight because first I thought I almost voted for a citizen of another country too, & then it really fucking bothers me that this shit is allowed. It's easy to brush off the jew hate, but it seems more & more real every single day.

I can't believe this shit....some of those guys have been at it for decades. I like firearms. I'm no fanatic, but I always shrugged off the pic with the stars...BUT THEY'RE ALL ON THIS FUCKING LIST NOW. I never knew this was even close to being allowed!

That's what I said. Except even the criminals can get citizenship and shelter from Israel.

Dude, he would've creamed him. I voted trump because the alternative was Hillary, but he did well for Vermont, & I would've voted for him if it was between the two.

I guess I'm the only one missed about this.

It matters, but the problem isdo a good job of not letting people find out and then "contextualizing" why if they find out it's actually a good thing. You know it though and that's worth something. Keep an eye on these people and don't be afraid to hold them accountable when they do other things wrong. Jews can't be attacked directly in the current year, but they can be attacked for wrongdoing if their Jewish identity is a deniable part of their crimes.