Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul - 13

Punished King Edition.

CHARIOCE IS A PEDOPHILE AND EVIL. HE WILL NOT WIN

>I'm the captain?
>No you are fucking not!

I just finished season 1, am I too late to get into S2?

>facebook filename
Indeed, it is too late for you.

Endgame right here brothers

too late ? It's not even half way done.

>when your friends ask you to hold their child

Where's his hand at

Nina will end up with Alessand because the writer is a hack.

Alessand idolizes Jeanne. And they haven't even interacted. But in the slight chance it does happen I swear by Allah I shall blow up there studio

her heart

End game right here brehs

You impressed me, user.

>I'm just trying to get closer to your heart, babe.
Goddamnit I gotta remember that one.

I don't want cheerios to die.

He's probably going to cripple himself destroying or making an opening on Bahamut with the machine.

>Nina is that you...

Very convenient that no one saw the king and the dragon weird interaction...
Or else the ride in the carriage would have been awkward

>tfw all angelic BBCs have been zenmetsu'ed.

>10/10 looks, 20/10 with his hair down
>10/10 personality
>10/10 ass
How can other men even compete?

>Cripple Charioce
>Nina gets to tend to him and handle him all she likes.
ENDGAME
N
D
G
A
M
E

How can one girl(zombie) continue to be so fucking best?

>gets completely blind
>Nina, where are you ?
>I'm just here
>Ah, good.
>...
>You never gave me that dance, in the end

>edition
So Bahamut threads have reached their limit this week? What a shame.

All these people in this show are so fucking handsome. The women, the men, the women (male).

Cheerios is a fucking hero. Doing any less would have resulted in humanity going back to shit again.

please n-no

>kaisar emulating favaro
I never expected that. Especially from someone who is usually so uptight.

If best boy and best girl don't end up together or at least we don't get any hint I'll be severely disappointed.

They probably saw it and just took it as their great and benevolent king taming a fucking dragon.

The visuals in general are top tier.

Cheerios is such a lonely fuck it's sad. He's got no one by his side that is equivalent to those who are at Nina's side. No mentor like Favaro, no uncle like Bacchus, nor protective mama like Rita and a prison pal like Jeanne.

Watching the angels getting absolutely dumpstered was simply a joy.

You can still dance if you're blind.

Who is the guy on the left ?

This is a man who is willing to give up his body for humanities future. Truly the greatest king of men.

I wish Rita or Jeanne got a lewd poster too. So far it's mostly been Nina getting all the love.

Nina's starting to piss me off a bit. He's fucking over her and her friends at every opportunity, threw him in jail and she's still getting these conflicted feelings over him.

I know she's a teenage girl but this is still way out of what I'd expect from even a hormonal youth in real life.

Why is it that his best moment in both seasons is him trying to act like Favaro?

These are his dying words, user. It takes place right before the end of VS.

Stop spoiling the moment.

Did it bother anyone else how the lower angels blatantly ignored orders to retreat? The gods or heaven are generally very strict with hierarchy and follow order to a T, yet ignoring orders from a higher up seems out of character for a "heavenly" faction and just a cheap excuse for more of them to die.
El is more understandable because he's inexperienced and grew up as a normal boy.

> The guards were actually going to restrain him until the shit eating grin

Rita zombies him.

Yeah, I also think it's silly. It would be better if Gabriel tried to recall them and El simply stopped her.

Blame the writer they got for this. She's obsessed with "forbidden romances" like having a wife fall in love with and fuck her husband's killer. I thought the romance between Favaro and Amira was rushed as fuck and kind of came out of nowhere in the last episode, but I'd take that over Nina and Charioce any day. It's a shame too because I actually like Charioce as a character. It would have been better if they focused on giving him some development instead of constantly showing that Nina is a dumb bimbo.

Rate my prediction:
>Jeanne and Nina go to the dragon's village and then to the land of the gods.
>Meanwhile, the king gets more and more corrupted by the green thing on his arm.
>King goes full "an Ancient Evil is awakening" mode
>Nina and the others have to stop him (Nina wants to save him somehow)
>Big alliance between everybody (human, gods, demons, dragons)
>they win and the king dies or is crippled at the end.

Yes.

I think MAPPA chose the absolute poorest excuse for the angels being blown out possible.

As said. El stopping her from communicating with the troops would have been a better option.

>And so his suffering continues

No not really. Just goes to show how vengeful and war hungry the 'noble' gods truly are. Oh, that and their arrogance. Mostly their arrogance.

Nina's pussy is not THAT hot, user. I'm sure he could withstand it, especially if he's undead.

And this is why anime will always be ridiculed.

Maybe he can become a zombie.

Post your face when it's revealed that Nina is Lavalley[/spoiler[

Do you think she enjoyed it?

It's one thing craving the revenge and another being undisciplined. If Archangel in charge tells you to retreat, you retreat. It really undermined Gabby's authority.

I can see it happening but the ancient evil is Bahamut returning again and we get UNDERSTANDING after Cheerio sacrifices himself to defeat Bahamut

>implying gaby-chan after getting cucked won't be desperate
>implying referencing bahamut was in jest
>implying she won't resort to "fighting fire with fire"
>implying we won't see best girl Amira because of this
>implying Cheerios won't be crippled before this is done
>implying the entire world and cast won't end up hating Cheerios
>implying at the very end Nina won't spare him from the cruel fate his whole life has been
2/10

I want to make Sofiel a mommy!

It's partly Nina and partly the whole framing of the entire thing. For example this:
>oh, I'll make this little longing sigh so I don't have to admit outloud to your face I'm going to miss the guy who just attempted to murder your child Jeanne
And they keep doing this by basically dacing around the issue so it doesn't get awkward when it very much should and WOULD get awkward as hell otherwise. It's like they want their "forbidden romance" but can't quite commit to it or want to keep the fluff in as well and what comes out is this awkwrd tone-deaf mess.

What a plump butt.

>lol let's put announce our invasion to the enemy
>and put our entire plan on the shoulders of a single kid
>also fuck attacking asap, let's let them prepare
>discipline? Nah, that's for lowly ningen
>OH NO WHAT'S HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Also
>people keep talking shit about god's being superiour to humans
>gods actually ain't worth shit in melee without their bling magic
>green knights just stab the cunts after cutting them off from magic

>Gabriel awakens Bahamut to stop Charioce
She's arrogant but she's not stupid, user.

>She's arrogant but she's not stupid, user.
>saying this after witnessing her idiotic single-point-of-failure plan get utterly destroyed
Try again.

>She's arrogant but she's not stupid, user.
What about poor, forgotten Azazel?

Oh yeah, also stuff like this:
>cheerios has the nerve to ask something like this completely disregarding the situation he put her in
>the narrative totally lets him get away with it
What the fuck?

It happened because she's arrogant. Again, her plan would work but she did not expect Charioce to have an ancient weapon predating even the gods.

For Gabby it was asspull tier.

>gabby
>not fucking retarded

Did using the weapon cause Churros to go blind in an eye or was it due to Nina being flung at him and giving him a concussion?

Since we know hes gonna have a bigger role in the second cour whats it gonna be

That's love user

What do you mean? If by both dead then yes, that is the endgame.

You forgot about the very high probability that Favaro's waifu Amira is going to return income way shape or form.

Speaking of which it's a bit strange that we're 12 episodes in and she hasn't been brought up even once, not even in passing.

It's Lucifer in disguise.

I think he's on the spectrum

She's dead, user

She farted in his eye

They literally fucking stole it from her and other angels. Why the fuck didn't she assume the worst? Fuck, now that we know that she was aware of the actual danger, why the fuck didn't she attack ASAP? They literally stole a weapon of mass destruction, and she was like "nah, they're too dumb to figure it out". Fucking Seriously? Bitch is so dumb it's hilarious that she's still in charge.

The weapon did.... If I had to bet, at some point he will use it again (against the real villain, or bahamut) and lose his other eye.
A goddamn shame because he has sexy eyes.

>used an asspull
>did not expect an asspull

>happened because she's arrogant
So you admit she's stupid. Nothing you wrote counters the fact her plan had a single point of failure that had innumerable posibilities of getting countered or failing from any probable cause: kid not using his power properly, mother being used to break his will, dragonfolk, bountyhunters skewering him.
This is why you never put all your eggs in one basket, user, especially in warfare. If you're a smug little shit who thinks he's god and makes big claims, you're just an idiot asking to get rekt by fate.

No she's not. She's part of Bahamut and is the reason he's being kept sealed away in another dimension.

>a weapon from age before men, demons and angels
Are we /nanomachines/ universe now?

>Yfw angels BTFO

MAYBE JEANNE SHOULD KNOW HER DEAR FRIEND NINA WANTS TO FUCK THE ATTEMPTED MURDERER OF HER SON?

>Eve fucked over Adam and the rest of humanity
>Nina is going to do the same

Women ruin everything.

Nips love their ancient high tech fallen societies. Just you wait dragons will be even older and more powerful.

>They literally fucking stole it from her and other angels.
>They literally stole a weapon of mass destruction
Charioce and friends stole parts of it, probably among many other, presumably more valuable things. Why would she assume they were able to construct the weapon if even gods weren't capable of this feat?

Being overconfident doesn't mean being stupid. I admit she was careless and she paid huge prace for it. Heck, even Charioce expected them to act overconfident when El falled into their hands.

>Being overconfident doesn't mean being stupid

I thought he was teasing her in mocking kind of way.

He caught on to how different she acts around him now that she know he's Chris vs when she shitflinged at him as the king during her arrest. He's messing with her newfound shyness, but still obviously has a soft spot for her. Still operating in king genocide mode 24/7 though so into the slammer you go unless you accept his will.

Are you a retard? Would you call Lavalley, a man who played humans, gods and angels, stupid too, because he thought Favaro is under his control and lowered his guard?

And thanks to eve we have free will and aren't gods bitcches

(You)
Time to stop posting, child. Lurk more.