Would you call this a Jewish nose ?

yes, the eyebrows as well

well it's certainly not a french nose

looks more Romanian to me
are you a gypsy?

Q acquiesced this

Another one.

Yes

In all honesty, it isn't just the nose that makes people look jewish/arab. It is the skull shape too.

how about this nose?

bonus

Q smelled this

Armenoid

Most life-like bobblehead I've ever seen. Surely one for the most avid of collectors

the curvature is is not all that obtuse and it doesn't dip down that hard either... still you might be dealing with some 1/16th or 1/8th cannanite/satanic genetics here which is enough to be very worried about...

KEK

WHAT ?

Slightly

what you know as modern day "jews" are actually khazars larping as the true biblical jews, they are the decadents of cain, who descended from satan himself...

...the (modern) jews are literally the spawn of satan and they have proved this fact through the utter suffering and misery they have bestowed upon this world and it's inhabitants

He's not wrong, but other people come from long lines of cultural, religious inversion as well. Look up Sabbataeanism.

The Khazar theory isn't supported by the data. These are blood Jews, and they are either awake to what their religion has become, or they will be soon.

HAHAHHAAH OH MY GOD THANK YOU !!