Howard Stern (((EXPOSED)))

This was a HowardTv event. Artie, Fred, and the “lover” expose (((Howard))) on the most amazing piece of television I’ve ever seen. Watch and be amazed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvCcnaTUK5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXR0yl0uBc
youtube.com/watch?v=EHjKH1km0gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6-PSjutg7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=hGWBoiF1-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=aZFE0IYBvb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this. What's the point?

Never saw this before. Did you realize first time through what was going on?

time stamp? or are you just a faggot

Starting at 3:02 it becomes apparent Artie is staging something against Stern. The big redpills come in the interview after the game at 23:15

I wanted to say the first one but the Obama shirt really throws me off. The second one reminds me of Dana, sort of. I guess the middle one looks like she doesn't really belong, and the other two look like they could be going on the show for attention. Is it the second one?

It’s the first one. The interview is pure gold if you can pick up on what they’re talking about

Q predicted this

op is your schizo acting up? what are you spouting off about? been a stern listener for close to 10 years now and have already seen this bit. What exactly are you trying to say that artie is planning? pls explain

Stern is super Jewy but he DID have an entertaining show. Stern is a has been at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXR0yl0uBc
youtube.com/watch?v=EHjKH1km0gQ

>I've listened to him for 10 years
What a great use of your lifetime

Start at 43:00 Stern is clearly insanely irked that Artie keeps bringing up planned parenthood and is fishing for anything to get him out of the conversation

hollyweird squares was fucking funny

Notice how they baited stern into asking the question. Fucking kek

can someone do a quick rundown, i cant stand (((howard stern)))

OP is a schitzo fag

FUCK ARTHUR LANGE
youtube.com/watch?v=6-PSjutg7LI

tl;dr

>Artie becomes wise to (((Stern’s))) ways
>brings in a girl that has rehearsed an act that exposes him
>stern slowly throughout the show realizes he is being exposed on what’s basically a live show on TV
>multiple references to weird sexual parties at Howard’s house
>keeps alluding to them setting him up with his then girlfriend, Dana, as a part of his plan

Not seeing this at all user

love old stern
youtube.com/watch?v=hGWBoiF1-u8

>user outs himself as a 10 year old
MODZ PLX BAN!?!?

Hmmmmmmmm..... HMMMMMMM?!?!? hmmmmmm.......

is he /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=aZFE0IYBvb0

I started at 43:00 so far and so far it's just some fat guy telling a story about how he lost a rubber off his tiny fat jew dick inside some roasty who only fucked him because he used to be a minor celebrity. This whole thread sucks other then the Skrexli poster.

Basic gestalt or GTFO boomer shit.

>34:53

I'm there right now faggot wtf am I supposed to be hearing?!?! OMG this guy met some whore cackle cackle I don't understand. This has to be a slide thread bye OP.

>not all men are owned by their mom *hand gesture*

this is retarded

OP has compromised the YouTube server holding this video and is using it to get into our PCs.

Shill thread.

I’ll sift through and make a comprehensible tl;dr tomorrow I thought it would be easier to notice for people that don’t watch the show a ton

I know Howard stern personally, pretty decent dude
Also why are you using jee ellipses for his pedowood name?
If you're going to use the use his actual name yah twat

Thread will archive come on what's the secret convo

Let me save you the trouble. OP is faggot. Artie was talking about smoking weed with John POpper and Kevin smith.

I’ll make a thread that’s actually comprehensible with time stamps and references tomorrow

The show died its first death when Artie left. It died its 2nd death when Eric died. Its final death: TBD

Ok man what's the subject gonna be, I'll search it

I love how alot of people say that howard isn't really jewish, just go and watch when that fag andy dick called him a big nosed jew, he went fucking mental

also, is it a coincidence that this heeb is one of the most degenerate cunts alive?

I'm not watching howard stern for a half hour fag. I already know he's a jew. The only redpill about stern that matters is that he's not funny.

we're not watching some jew for an hour just because you think something in that hour is interesting. The way you're approaching this always indicates that you're an idiot.

If there's some redpill about stern- say it or gtfo

>being this retarded

sage this shit. just wasted 54 mins of my life

Exposes him as a what?

>pretty decent dude
Yeah right, big fuckin satanist who knew 9/11 was going to happen before it happened. Robin and Gary knew too. Watch the show that day they throw all kinds of freemason bullshit hand signs up. I used to like them until I found out about them. They're all selected.

Is op actually trying to say that woman is a mistress... is that his new advisor he took up as of late?

I'm actually schizophrenic and OP is batshit crazy

Horrible thread. Fucking idiotic. What is this? YAHOO ???

Wow, insanely rich people have lots of exciting sex with gold digging whores. I would have never guessed.