A bunch of old, rich globalists with big noses meet in a secret society plotting to destroy the world

>a bunch of old, rich globalists with big noses meet in a secret society plotting to destroy the world
What did Anno mean by this?

die

Aren't they actually trying to SAVE the world, in a weird way? I mean, when Instrumentality actually happens, it's the salvation of the human race.

I mean yeah...? but turning into orange juice and then being forced to live inside a giant teenage girl with everyone else on the planet as a single hive mind sounds pretty scary

>mankind gets to live forever without petty shit like wars and race
>destroy the world
of course the pol fag would instrumentality is bad

poseur

All westerners have big noses from a Japanese perspective. They have big noses for emphasizing they're white.

I don't want to fuse my mind with you.

Yeah nah I'd rather nuke this fucking rock.

Pretty much, big noses mean "non Japanese" you anti Semite OP. Go back to Breitbart, Fox News or Stromfront and never come back.

They literally practice Judaism.

M8 Fox News is owned by the Jews and Breitbart worships an israelophile.

Are you high? Or have the antidepressants worn off?

it's anno'S wAy of callinG you a fucking rEtarded faggot. Go back to your own board you piece of shit.

Means Anno is redpilled
>plotting to destroy the world
You mean save their souls for their evil death religion

>I mean, when Instrumentality actually happens, it's the salvation of the human race.
How? The human race will forever be stagnant and unevolving after this. Peace is not life, chaos is life. Only through chaos, conflict, and resolution can man grow and ascend infinitely to stand above the universe itself. There's no such thing as a single path that is correct because by it's nature singularity and lack of change is death. Instrumentality is the enemy of chaos, and thus the enemy of life.

Better than Gendo's plan that was basically "fuck everyone except me and muh waifu lol"

Is there a bigger retard than Gendo?

>"fuck everyone except me and muh waifu lol"
Nothing wrong with that. Only compromise is wrong.

Gendo was smart, the only reason he got fucked at the end was because he wasn't nice enough to Shinji and Rei cucked him. None of that was his fault though, so he basically did nothing wrong.

>None of that was his fault though, so he basically did nothing wrong.
>Have plan that relies on my son being a willing pawn who is desperate for my approval
>Give him no approval whatsoever and fuck about while my plan falls to pieces in front of me
>Nothing wrong

>breitbart, the kike owned website is anti-semitic
>fox news, the neocon (((republican))) news channel is anti-semitic

Go home Sup Forums, you're drunk.

>Asuka, not Authoritarian
>Rei, Authoritarian

Rei is Gendo's bitch for most of NGE. Asuka only cares about herself which is pretty libertarian

Asuka cares only about herself at the top of the pecking order. Authoritarian.
Rei's a victim of Gendo's authoritarianism, she definitely has an appreciation to the little guy. As she said it herself, she feels bonded to all people.

Authoritarianism doesn't mean thinking yourself to be at the top. That can be part of it, but not always. For example, you can want to kill every Walloon in Belgium part of your Flemish Superiority movement and also have a hands-off government. The KKK in the 1940s is a good example of this concept in practice.

This gave me a boner

>grow and ascend infinitely to stand above the universe itself
I know you need a reason to live, but the human race is gonna be extinct before any of that happens

Asuka relishes a global system that can bankrupt countries in order to pay for repairs to a machine of which she is the only pilot. She likes the big global government system it exists because it places her at the peak of it. And she's pretty authoritarian in her personal interactions too. She's never been live and let live.

>MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN

>>>/neogaf/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/blacked/

>[autistic screeching]

>phoneposting

Imagine if we didnt have phoneposters.
Thered be almost no canadians shitposting.

>Electronic Old Men ruling the world
wow

They're supposed to be a reference to nazis's fixation with occultism and nazis weren't very fond of the jews. Hell, on the original drafts the entire plan was to found an ancient alien ruins on Earth, what kinda sound like the nazi's quest for Atlantis.

>2017
>owning a desktop
When you can do anything up to and including torrent animu on your phone, why pay more?

>Nazi search for Atlantis
That would be a badass movie

Are you retarded? My desktop costed less than a phone and is vastly more powerful.

>Globalist
They aren't. I'm not sure where you got that from.
>Big noses
That's a stereotype the Japs have for all white people. They don't really care about jews.
>plotting to destroy the world
They aren't. Also not sure where you could have got that from.
Next time watch the anime before you try to puke your political shit onto it.

Anno did not properly answer the question about gunbuster