I despise Islam but I'm thinking about visiting a local mosque to gain more insight into what exactly happens there...

I despise Islam but I'm thinking about visiting a local mosque to gain more insight into what exactly happens there. Plus I'm just curious. I'm not going there to chimp out or do something stupid like yell "Muhammad was a pedophile". Most likely I'll just walk around and politely ask questions about the place.

Is this a good idea?

And if so, what else should I do when I'm there, what questions should I ask, ect.?

Bump

You wont get straight answers, Just a lot of Taqiyya, They do the real talking behind closed doors.

Tell them you’re (((Palestinian)))

So what you're trying to say is go super deep. Larp as a Muslim for a few months and then they'll tell me the truth? Interesting proposal.

I was planning on saying I'm Chechen. I'm part Slavic anyways, not sure if they'll buy it though lol.

I should also mention that a while back some guy who was an immigrant from some middle eastern country (forgot which one) was planning a terrorist attack. He went to the mosque I'm planning on going to. The mosque has apparently done some heavy damage control since then, trying to distance themselves from him.

Islam is based

This guy has no idea what he is talking about. They will probably teach you the basics of Islam and ask you if you want to convert. It depends on where you go, a Salfi masjid will really try to get you to convert, a more Americanized Democrat Muzlam™ mosque will just try to convince you they are not extremists and how much they love fags and feminism and barak obama.

A salfi masjid will have classes on Islam that you can attend. Their is no taqiyya in sunni Islam, that's only in Shia Islam.

Western Muslims are more moderate, they dont practice the True Islam of the Muslim World by necessity to adapt to Western life. Why would you want to learn about a culture that is so afraid of women they make them wear garbage bags because of their insecurity or inability to refrain from raping? You have to be incel level to enjoy that shit.

>Western Muslims are more moderate
Meaningless statement.
>hy would you want to learn about a culture that is so afraid of women they make them wear garbage bags
This is part of the Shariah, it isn't just because Muslims are afraid of their women being loose, like western women are. Under shariah the awrah must be covered, the area from the knees to to the stomach for the man, and everything on the woman except the face and hands.

This is because of the Quran and Sunnah, not "feelings' or personal opinions.

GOD SPEED BRAVO LEADER!

Taqiyya is only used by Shia's and only exists due to Shia persecution by Sunni's, and typically that's where it's ever used really.

I like learning new things and I'm a curious person. Those are basically my reasons.

Do you have something against learning? Lol

I watched a vice documentary a while back (yes I know they are liberals) about a cannibal warlord in Liberia called "General Butt Naked". He was this Warlord who ran around naked killing people and eating them. Then he became this super clean Christian preacher and started talking about love and peace lol. Part of me new that the guy was human scum and deserved to die. But another part of me was facisnated by it. That's just the type of person I am.

*knew

>Taqiyya
Thats only for shia's who believe in spirituality and other heretical stuff that doesnt adhere to the laws of nature.

Is there a way to tell if a mosque is shia or sunni?

dont get too deep, you might actually become one of them. similar things happended to alot of people. curiousity is dangerous

>curiosity is dangerous goyim

Maybe, try looking for explicitly Shia things like the color green or decorations with depictions of a sword that resembles a scimitar but pronged into two points at the end (A Zulfiqar as it's called, sword gifted to Ali by Allah). Barring that you'd just have to ask. Though I don't think many Mosques in America tend to do the whole sectarian thing thing of "NO SIR THIS IS SUNNI MOSQUE SHIA DOWN THE STREET", unless maybe in Deerborn or something.

This has actually crossed my mind. I think there's even some scene in a movie where this type of thing happens. One of the characters hates Islam and he's a White Supremacist or something, then in the end he somehow converts. Forgot the name.

by the way, forgot to add that if you're really curious about how Islam started and such watch the movie "The Message: The Story of Islam". Huge movie done by Moustapha Akkad (He did Lion of The Desert and the Halloween movies) about Islam and how it started, it has Anthony Quinn and Irene Papas.

That movies stupid just go to wikipedia and read everything on there.

Not really, it's probably the best movie about Islam. Shame there's no movies about Khalid Ibn Walid.

Read and have a decent understanding of the doctrine first. They will appreciate it and it will help when you question them. I've been to numerous mosques and have Muslim friends. Friendship is only maintained because they refuse to talk about Islam. If you stay talking to the immam or patrons long enough, and ask the right question, you'll probably end up leaving disappointed. They always revert to the infallibility of god and unquestionable truth of his words. Debunk individual pieces of the ideology, and you'll be met with more ludicrous chat. Enjoy. Inshallah

How would they have a movie about Islam if Muslims flip out everytime you show a picture of Muhammed? Did the directors just not give a fuck if they got death threats? Lol

I'm muslim but even I don't know what goes around in those places

>goes to mosque
>gets indotrinate
>as they pray on your insecurities
>thinks he can withstand 1600 years of knowledge if not more about subverting the mind
>ends up jihading himself in the name of allah
>don't say i didn't warn you
Mohammad was a edgelord that got rekted by jews, he then became a warlord and went full jihad on everybody

Muhammad IS technically in the movie. However whenever he is "shown" it's always in first person from Mohammads perspective, so he is never visible but you see through his eyes, also he never speaks either so typically the character he is "talking" to will repeat lines he "said" so you'll have this first person perspective of Mohammad that is marked by some odd music note and the characters in front of the camera ie the people he is talking too will speak like "Well... I suppose we can take the bridge Mohammad, but do you think it would work?.... Well yes Mohammad we do have cavalry". It sounds really dumb but it's actually really genius how they did it and some excellent filming styles.

Are you saying you've never been to a mosque or you just don't know what the higher up's are talking about when they are only among themselves?

This sounds fucking bizarre, like something David Lynch would do.

It's done incredibly fucking well. It's also in general a good movie, if you watch it I also recommend Lion of The Desert, about the guy who basically kicked the shit out of the Italians in Libya. Omar Mukhtar.

Sure, get exposed and read the Quran
Learn from their tactics and realize that they are nothing but retarded jews.
They will lie to you about the peace of islam its peaceful purpose, a technique described in the quran as taqqiyah. They will teach you that god above all should be worshipped and that you should lead a moral life.

If you get deeper, they will tell you how to get a moral life andwhat is not moral. They will then tell you who is not moral and that they are not muslim, and that mistreating non muslims is acceptable in the holy law.
From there they will tell you that you should alienate yourself from the kuffars (non muslims).
Those that are violent will turn into jihadis after this point(+5 to 10 years)

I've been to a mosque but like most people in Bosnia I just repeat what the other guy does and don't really know what it all means, but yeah there are certain mosques where there are a lot of arabs and vehabis and in those mosques they have weird mettings and "lectures".

I've seen the alleged "best" Islamic scholars argue before. Their arguments are laughable, but that's just what I think. You do have a point though. I could totally see somebody who hates Islam going in there to see what it's about and being converted. Those are usually desperate loners who have nothing else going on in their life though. That's not me.

Go to a Shia Muslim mosque. Ive done it and everything made sense!

Hi I’m Muslim. People will be glad to answer questions about the mosque, but if you wanna ask complicated/controversial questions about Islam then it’s better to ask the Imam not random people lol

Ew wtf no

you seem like a good person op

>they will lie to you about the peace of Islam

Have you been talking to some retarded american muslims? I’d suggest you join some conservative muslim meme communities who will redpill you the right way. I can suggest some if you want

Recommend some and tell me what they're about.