twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this

looks like a wobbly old man living out the rest of his days with his wife

podesta the molestuh

Q said this would happen

THIS NIGGA LOOKS LIKE TERRY DAVIS' DISCIPLE

John Molesta....

YOU

Huh? When did he tweet this and what does it mean?

seems to be a coded message like Comeys Tweets

YA THINK YA

friendsofcedarmesa.org/visitorcenter/
Link of tweet
archive.is/VvMp0

that bitches teeth

twitter.com/LanaRLawrence

shit like this is why i don't think political shills are smart enough to infiltrate this shithole, they're too glaringly obvious

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-09-25 13:01 Subject: I1:15 call

You going to start, turn to me then I turn to Madeleine?

yea and John Wayne Gacy just loved clowning around

Skippy reminds me of Ray Sipe

he looks swaggy

why didnt i listen to q..

dont open, very creepy

just need to Photoshop a pic of Madeline McCann in the back and we good2go

What is this weirdo up too?

ISIS would show shock videos of ME

OMFG

YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT

I don't know, but carpets on a wood floor are great for sliding heavy things across the room

wtf are talking about? Sauce?

Reminder that John's wife is a MTF tranny and John looks possibly like a FTM tranny.

Was this taken recently?

>dont worry john. just follow me

Same Guy...

same guy

wrong image here:

Source link now

He has three kids

Fake and gay

>YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT

Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsPEY8_skKM

Mother Molerat

Source Link
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

Wtf you fucking asshole creepy beech

Alex Jones part of the cover-up of Free Energy Technology.
youtube.com/watch?v=TcR0tue-phc

Holy shit it's nothing

this is bait of the highest quality

Kewl story snake boy

72 'Names' of G-d

>JOHN PODESTA WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE LARRY NASSAR’S OLDER BROTHER?

Lol. Why does he also look like an older, unmurdered Chester Bennington?

Also, love that "conseQuences" comment.
That should be a hashtag when shit starts going down.

fpbp

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] CC: [email protected] Date: 2015-10-27 18:28 Subject: Casa Podesta Pizza Party

So glad that we got to see both of you after quite a while. It was great to be with Tony so close to his 72nd.. Attached are pictures that capture some of the spirit of the evening - at a couple of different levels. Warm Regards - and hope we see you again soon. Ashok Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani

obviously planning out a presentation or cooperative speech with someone named Madeleine
you should be banned for trying to make us look crazy or stupid

t. hasn't heard the "Skippy" tape.

Don't be fooled. He's a literal demon.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What's a Pizza Party?

Is that why UK government had created a website about her three days prior to her alleged disappearance?

Or why Gerry McCann was involved with RFID technology?

per day

I'm actually surprised and ecstatic with the amount of people fighting the good fight and tweeting him. I just hope we don't blow our load too early and they stay so careful we can't get anymore evidence

So the above article outlines that Uranium One deals were made via the addresses of Megan Rouse, married to Gordon Rouse.

That isn't the only name Mrs Rouse goes by though,

Anonymoushumanbeing [S] 0 points (+0|-0) 3 hours ago megan rouse came back with a hit 10607 Melvich Ln Dublin, CA 94568 2309 Rock St Apt 18 Mountain View, CA 94043 15878 Northwoods Blvd Truckee, CA 96161 PO Box 12968 Santa Barbara, CA 93107 2077 Gateway Pl San Jose, CA 95110 253 Victor Ave Campbell, CA 95008 7962 SHANNON CT DUBLIN, CA 94568 those are the known addresses
she has gone by the following names too, not clear on which time period she used the names or which property she used them in relation too. but these are all the same people. MEGAN CHAMPAGNE ROUSH MEGAN F ROUSE MEGAN F CHAMPAGNE MEGAN C ROUSE MEGAN C CHAMPAGNE MEGAN CHAMPAGNE
Megan F Champagne of Dublin, CA
2*** **** St *** **, Mountain View, CA, 94043
Guess where that takes us to?

NASA

Fug... but wasn't this 4 or 5 months before his murder? When did Podesta call for making an example of a suspected leaker?

Seemed like a good idea at the time

2013 I believe, I will check

Woah at the code words..

2015 sorry it's late

That's just typed out in Word screenshot
Holy shit it's nothing

This has nothing to do with anything I posted my you autist

I'd like to add that I'm not up to date with the Standard Hotel shenanigan. All I've seen or heard was about the helicopter crash. Has someone found dirt on it or something?

>By T.A. Frank
see image

Interesting. Makes me wonder if Hillary and Co fucked up when they started killing Jews.
Always thought she and Skippy had their Mossad wetsquad kill Seth Rich. But it turned out they used some M13 gang members (likely why he was just shot on the street rather than killed using non-showy means*), then iced them afterwards. So likely that wasn't part of the greater mutual back-scratching deal.

*reminds me of that DC chick who was raped, murdered and burned off the jogging track near her mother's home around the same time. Has the feel of another spic banger hit.

>Holy shit it's nothing

Is this a new tactic from libfags?

"It's nothing"

t. commented while looking down his pants

What always trips me out about this pic is how casual the pope is. Who are those other casual people standing by him and what is he doing with a bunch of lefties?

Q predicted this

A happening is truly upon us lads

The only thing that's new around here is you.

"Aaron is a prophet, high priest, and the brother of Moses"

Here's Aaron Rich laughing.
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Describe him in two words:

"Sweaty Pedophile"

Gonna have to do better

"Looking further into Brad Bauman, I was able to find links to Podesta, Clinton, SEIU, and Comet Ping Pong. Which has me wondering...why in the world would Bauman of all people, be assigned as spokesman to the Seth Rich family!?"

>Gonna have to do better

I'm doing better than the "it's nothing" brigade. Give me some credit, at least.

You really aren't

Some say its full of little children's in prison shower and they taste like pizza... who know ...

Fucking faggot spreading fakes

Stop lying Skippy! Day of the rope soon...

"You know the phrase, it takes a village, only makes sense in places like Haiti, where she has taken a number of them"
Trump on Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c

"The Russians and their allies... Whoever they turn out to be..."
Clinton
"It did not take a village for Steve"
Eric Paddock
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

Unlimited Joules Putin backed MIT company where Podesta transferred his shares in 2013/2014 before entering the Obama White House...

Podesta, Pizza Gate, Aaron Swartz, MIT, Cicada3301 and Seth Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=jWHJmISQZYo

It's a cardboard cutout.

Nice, thanks user.

>Fucking faggot spreading fakes

I don't know if that youtube video of a very Jewish sounding man beating a kid is a fake. The voice is a good match to Mr. Podesta's.

You sound fucking retarded

>"Aaron is a prophet, high priest, and the brother of Moses"
Huh?

You are welcome!

I'm talking about that Email that some faggot posted a few days ago. Now you are also posting it. Its fake. Lurk more newfag

Swartz is the original name of Soros. It means black.

Did you notice Aaron Swartz is wearing a Jet Engine T-shirt?

Which is referenced in the Cicada3301 clues by way of the Escher drawing which hangs above the bed of Donnie Darko?

youtube.com/watch?v=jWHJmISQZYo

The symbol of Unlimited Joules is an eclipse/black hole