Boruto

She's gonna die isn't she?

Mitsuki best boy
Inojin best girl

mitsuki sumire OTP

Mitsuki x Ugly fat men OTP

The only kids to die in Naruto are Rin and Haku. It's too early for shit to get this dark this fast.

I just noticed both Haku and Rin got impaled for the man they loved and Kakashi was doing it both times.

If Kakashi comes around then we know Sumire is done for.

>Kakashi is the avatar of death for children and doesn't even know it
Poor fucker.

History repeats itself, she's safe

Is Freud gonna take over?

>Dad is a Ninja supergod
>Mother is a princess with super special snowflake powers

Boruto has an Oedipus complex like you wouldn't fucking believe.

I doubt SP has the balls to do it, but her dying would be better than fading into irrelevancy.

There is going to be a chimpout in certain places if Sumire doesn't get killed off or disappear. There are lots of people that really think the kids from these first few arc are gonna get killed off and never seen again so they try hard to ignore them or just hate on them for no reason.

I mean, it is better havin a cutie hawawa terrorist waifu instead of your father's boyfriend projection that isn't even pure-blood anymore.

Bort needs to tap that.

This is the face of someone who tricked her whole class, her teacher, the anbu, the hokage, and even us the otaku, she stole our heart with her moeblob acting and it was great!!!
She´s a decent antagonist with good fighting skills, can summon a Nue from her back and the only one who didn´t fell into her trap was a homosexual.

Cheers for Sumire the first great terrorist who wants to "allahu ackbar" herself with the entire hidden leaf village, including the children, babies, pregnant women, cats, dogs, and every pet possible.

She really is the coolest girl.

>with good fighting skills,

She implied the opposite twice already but she can work on it later.

She escaped from Sai by summoning the Nue and she almost hit Mitsuki with the kunai.

>she almost hit Mitsuki with the kunai.
>almost hit
>with the kunai

In Naruto, that's saying a lot.

SHANOA!

>This is the face of someone who tricked her whole class, her teacher, the anbu, the hokage, and even us the otaku, she stole our heart with her moeblob acting and it was great!!!
>tfw this is legit ninja work

Holy fuck. Is Sumire the first actual ninja in the Naruto universe?

Don't forget that despite being pretty average at fighting, she's damn good at escaping, capable of fleeing from a coordinated squad of three elite Jounin-level ninjas.
The only way she could be more of a real kunoichi is if she actually tricked people with sex which looking at her choice of attire is probable.

Kabuto did it first actually

Out of Naruto's generation, only Neji died, so it's kinda hypocritical to hate on the new characters

>sumire steals hearts
>sarada steals semen
ninja indeed

s-sauce?

How would her true self be?

You know its funny when the first novel came out (around episode 4 or 5) and exposed her status as an orphan people were making jokes that she was the villain all along.

Nobody actually took it seriously until episode 10 when Shikadai made the comment about it being someone in their inner circle.

The same as before but more confident and less hwawawas.

Does she looks better with or without the braids?

Without and I think most people agree.

Without.
But the braids have a cute charm.

Can someone hit me up with that sweet sweet Boruto v Hanabi webm? I think Sup Forums has forgotten true best girl already.

If she survives, would she keep with the "inchou" outfit or the "kunoichi" one, which one, does suit her better?

School uniform and untied hair would be really cute.

SAUCE???

You faggots and your sauce, here

What a difference nine episodes make.

Inb4 after this arc she still goes Hawawawa in class but when she's alone with Boruto and Mutsuki, etc she drops the act. bonus points on if Sarada has no clue and underestimates her in a spar. Like say they have some down time in the uchiha family drama. Sarada is mad and wants to take it out in a spar. Sumire gets picked and she's all like "Hawawawa Sarada-chan take it easy on me" Sarada thinks she's wining until sumire smugly goes just kidding and drops her act and btfos her. The salt from sarada x Boruto/the former narusaku fans would be great

Basically blend her current personality with this.

I would be okay with this

>inchou isn't inchou without her braids!

One of their best decisions was to show us the diagram at the start of the series and multiple times throughout, then reveal it was Sumire's back tattoo this entire time.

Kunoichi for missions, inchou for free time. Hopefully she'll keep the back exposed even after the Gozu Tennou is removed.

is she the best written villain in Naruto?

She's up there for sure, senpai.

>yfw she gets a baby sitter and they let her keep the Nue just to have a pseudo-jinchuriki up their sleeve

I like her but the best is definitely Haku and Zabuza (as a pair they are less fun separated).

>villain
she's an angel user

Huh? Fuck no.

>My dad was an evil scientist and put a bad jutsu in me. He then told me to attack the village. I do bad now.

Haku and Zabuza's gay ass were better villains.

You know, people give Boruto shit for not being as "dark" as early Naruto and Shippuden, but I think they're simply misguided and associating blood and gore with a dark tone. Sometimes a thing is made darker if it takes place in a seemingly upbeat and happy environment. After all, darkness is only described relative to light. Something is only considered "dark" if it's less luminous than the surrounding area. By having dark events happen in an upbeat story, the events are made darker by the contrast to what's typical.

So having 11 year-old back-brand jihad parent murder-suicide is pretty fucking dark when most of the time characters are shown chilling at school and eating hamburgers.

No, but she's easily the best we've had in years.
Honestly Zabuza was meh as a villain and at times pointlessly edgy, but Haku was pretty alright. There are similarities to be drawn between him and Sumire.

Now rewatch the first 12 episodes with the knowledge her back tatoo was gaining power and hidden just under a layer of sailor uniform while she was hawawaing in class. Gives the initial summoning in episode 4 and her reaction emerging on the rooftop some more context.

>and they let her keep the Nue
Boruto summoned the thing in episode 4 and it's been pretty much explained that the connection with it was forced by Sumire's father and not something she particularly enjoys having.

Plus it'd be the perfect summoning animal for Boruto, able to be summoned as a mid-sized beast or kaiju colossus depending on how much chakra he's feeding it. Plus it kinda works since they're both mixtures of different "animals".

Why do they have like fridges and TVs in Naruto but no guns?

>she could feel it on her back
>her interest in boruto is genuine because seriously what the fuck how did he partial summon the nue from inside my fucking back
wewlad

That's what's fucking great about this first arc. You can go back and watch the earlier episodes and suddenly see so much more.

Why is Naruto the only hokage with that stupid short cape on his back? Why not wear the full garment you asshole? It makes him look lame.

Guns aren't needed when you can shoot fire balls and water bullets.

>Why not wear the full garment you asshole?
Nigga doesn't want to trip and fall. Hokage aren't even supposed to wear their cloaks while fighting. Minato was just an idiot.

> Minato was a chuuni
ftfy

>after losing the gozu tennou the nue belongs to boruto because he's the only one still capable of summoning it
>sumire shows up every now and again to check up on them and make salad jealous

minato was chunni as fuck. of course he'd wear the full outfit to go with his super cool attack naming scheme

sumire and the Nue learn how to fuse and boruto gets a cute monster girl summon/ extra team mate when sumire is fused with it

Have to go to the Land of Waves to purchase firearms.

The land of waves is the worst place in the Naruto world. The ice release users would still be alive if they all ran to the leaf or the cloud villages where they wouldn't be persecuted by normies.

Jesus fuck I know people like the Land of Waves but the way it portrays the world is fucking retarded. Gato is supposed to be one of the richest men on the planet apparently, but he's so desperate to keep the denizens of the shitty little coastal villages dependent on his shipping network, he's willing to publicly torture and murder people and hire ninja assassins to kill the fucking bridge builder when he could have either just destroyed the bridge, cut off supplies for the workers so they couldn't work, or just buy the fucking bridge when it's complete and install a toll road.

It's actually fucking retarded.

> "He's one of the world's richest men!"
> Claim by a person who has never seen wealth
Yeah, because the denizens of that shithole have any concept of what wealth is.

You fucking idiot we don't know his wealth in comparison to other rich people. Fuck off with your theory crafting crap.

If you say he's one of the world's richest men, then that means you're comparing him to other rich men throughout the world. If that bumpkin fuck said "he's gotta be one of the world's richest men" then that implies an assumption.

Either way, it's pointlessly retarded and I think Kishi realized that which is why we never saw another Gato throughout the series.

it would be entertaining thats forsure

still sasuke.

>Sasuke
>Best written anything

Otherwise back to the original one-shot chapter that was published two years before the series started.

I hope Boruto has shit like that.

I'm on episode 7 and god I hate this show. These spoilers don't even bother me. All of these people are terrible and the show is too preachy.

I sure as fuck don't.

Buzzkill detected.

Sarada pls.

Idiot detected.

How does that even make sense

Didn't that loli Sasuke meets create mind controlled suicide bombers first?

Name was like Chim or Chino

ur shit

So what do you think's the deal with Boruto's eye? Because more than a few people seem to think the Nue magically teleported itself out of the barrier while staying still coincidentally at the same time Boruto's eye started shooting lightning even though it could have just done that once the barrier was first erected.

I mean, it seems pretty obvious to me that Bort's eye made the portal.

Chino was a bootleg

And got off completely scot-free for it even though she killed dozens of innocent people. I mean at least Netori was forced back into blindness.

What kind of girl name is Chim you lazy twit? Chino as you said not fucking Chim.

>Come Haku we must work for common thugs to make enough money for my stupid dream of you and me performing a coup on the entire Mist Village.

I can minimize their motives too.

If Tenten doesn't get married soon she'll probably start the 5th ninja war as an arms dealer in new weapons tech.

>the gozu tennou sparks when tanuki implants it into sumire
>borutos eye sparks when in physical contact with the nues chakra which is connected to the gozu tennou
Gee, could there be a connection? I mean it's not like Boruto's eye could be resonating with Sumire's back tat and opening a portal to the Nue's dimension or anything. Of course it has to be the Nue suddenly using an ability it was never stated to have and conveniently warping over to Boruto and Sumire to suck her up.

Fucking retards man.

Sumire's a loli and Haku wanted Zabuza's cock so both just kinda went along with it.

It's linked to the spirit realm so he'll be visiting Neji with Himawari soon.

Nah, that role would probably go to someone like Goto's son or something.

Unless Neji went to hell for having impure thoughts about his cousin and Himawari died off screen, doubt it.

>The salt from sarada x Boruto/the former narusaku
Narusaku fans still watch Naruto/Boruto?

>Unless Neji went to hell for having impure thoughts about his cousin

That reminds me, a lot of people think this is just a joke from SD but he really did have a crush on her when they were kids.

idk

I'd love to see a boruto/sharingan combo tho

imagine it

both bloodlines mixing to make a rinnegan like eye

yep and there still bitter as fuck

I saw someone edit Naruto and Boruto's scene watching Sakura heal the guy in episode 11 (?) into them talking about Naruto being in love with Sakura and being under the influence of Hinata's genjutsu from the last.

>You will never be this petty

it's implied they existed in some capacity, since there are jutsu's that reference them. however the probably didn't find much use for three reasons.

>even low tier ninja's move fast enough to deflect and dodge bullets
>Ninjas can do one up better with jutsus that outclass guns
>Since guns didn't sell, research into better guns never happened. guns in narutoverse are shit tier