Tsuki ga Kirei FINAL

We are getting an OVA and 2 hours worth of shorts if the sales keep up, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

brownricecookies.wordpress.com/tsuki-ga-kirei/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 2 when?

let's not.

a movie and 2 or 3 OVA's will be enough. This perfect ending is too perfect. Just be happy with this.

Agreed. Second season would only ruin this masterpiece. Give us a movie instead or just shorts. Or, here we go, an OVA about the wedding. Yes please.

No season 2. I want more content, but I really do not want a second season. It doesn’t need it.
As other anons have said, movie and/or OVAs.

the ost too right?

An OVA that's 22 minutes of shorts that wraps up all the other side character's stories would be great.

so what kind of sales is this for an estimated average? 8k?
feel has been doing decent, and i don't expect worse onwards

It's single volume

All tsukis are cute! CUTE!

They did, the fucking did it, the absolute madmen. They went through all that homewrecking shit but love was stronger. Hold me Sup Forums, I just... did I just watch a masterpiece?

they barely went through anything

>they got married and had a kid
>onee-chan become a top tier woman
Perfect ending.

I''ll be cool with shorts of what happened to them in college and before getting married.

>just the two of them went on a vacation together
L-Lewd.

They probably did butt stuff

Does anyone have translations for the ED line chats?

>all the LINEs in the ED were between them during the timeskip

Why was his story called 13.70?

When a show manages to make you shed tear for 90% of its episodes and leaves you completely speechless with its final ED you know you've just watched somethign great, something that cant even be explained with words.

Its Akane's personal track record

Oh, damn, that's cute.

>no harem bs
>no unnecessary comedy
>no booby beach episode

If it wasn't for the shoty animation this could be AOTY contender.

Maybe you should start watching shoujo if that is all that it takes to impress you.

I'm a Kemono friends bandwagoner do I watch this too because other people like it?

I can about 5 series in the past 2 seasons that have done this. They started strong and delved into the bs I mentioned above.

Tsukigakerei stayed true to itself the entire show. Which is something that is rarely seen these days.

watch it because you like it.

Yeah, ok.

Start watching shoujo.

DAISUKI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>No one hears you

He obviously recorded a sound file on his phone and sent it to Akane through LINE.

Reminder that Akanes don't exist, they will ask you to commit to a LDR but will dump you anyway when THEY find an alternative. Don't belive this show's lies.

I cried like a little bitch at the end. The show just feels so authentic.

>women staying loyal in a long distance relationship
>authentic

This is true and happened to me but I still loved this show.

This show would be everyone favorite if this show have KyoAni/Shinkai animation and big marketing.

It goes both ways. I was with this girl for 3 years before we committed to a long distance relationship, after 4 months I cheated on her.

nigga I swear you're in every single thread saying the same exact this

I want to cum inside Akane!

MAL already hands kimi no na wa a 9.3 on average. What the hell would tsuki ga kirei get with shinkai movie animation? A 12?

Should i watch sukasuka last episode first or Tsuki ga Kirei last episode first?

Post characters who did nothing wrong.

This masterpiece is already AOTS contender. It might not make AOTY but it will get honorable mention if anything. At least it has set the example of what romance drama anime should follow.

you just did

>onee-chan become a top tier woman
I bet she gets hammered by that carpenter and that plumber.

Someone make this webm already so I can replay this shit repetitively and cry myself to sleep tonight.

>The chat logs were them all along

sukasuka then tsuki ga kirei.

If you want to commit suicide do the reverse.

Just watch them on separate days. Both of the endings ended up being really emotional.

man, that final episode really fucked with my emotions. I'm glad things ended up well. i wouldn't mind the ova to be an after story with their kid

I hope Chinastu finds her own happiness.

nah, suka suka is too frustrating to watch, because all of the author's decent ideas are overshadowed by the bathos from all the poorly written cliches

>while fucking NotChad, he ends up moaning Akane's name by mistake

Sukasuka anime is written by LN author, baka.

Will Chinatsu's suffering ever end?

I stopped watching this at episode 6.5 because it was really slow-going.
What happened? I doubt I'll really watch the rest but apparently it was really good?
Up until that point it was pretty meh. By no means bad, but completely forgettable outside of the addictive VAs.

Never
Just keep watching

It was basically the same thing as the first half.

It's a simple love story. Do you want moeshit in it?

It's only remarkable for people who have been watching only ecchi or shounenshit their entire lives.

I don't have the drive to really. Again, not to say it's bad, but I just can't bring myself to care for the characters.

I'll skip it then. I assumed something happened in the later half that made things seem more interesting.

I actually liked the artstyle of this and thought everything looked nice. It was well-presented from what I watched and had nothing unnecessary -- it felt like a picturesque coming-of-age love-story. It did absolutely nothing wrong because it stayed within the boundaries for everything to play it safe.

Makes sense. It was nice from what I watched but it wasn't remarkable in any way outside of the VAs.

>I assumed something happened in the later half that made things seem more interesting.
Nope, just the usual best girl losing. at least the tomboy confessed... for closure.

gtfo chinatsufag

Go beat off to being rejected.

To even consider the show a coming-of-age story greatly overestimates it. There is no growth exhibited by the characters at all. The show is only concerned about the love story part. All its characters, all the dialogue, and all the events that occur are only there to create the drama or the "ups and downs" in the relationship between the main couple.

So how much of the budget came directly from Line? 95%?

What do you think they named the baby?

>Hurrr its only good if you watched shitty anime your entire life
>Hurrr go watch shoujo

I have scoured many shoujo in search of a good romance and the 'genre' (whatever you call it) suffers the same as all its Japanese brethren in how incestuous and tired its ideas are. Love triangles that drag out for hundreds of chapters/multiple seasons, bland female leads, *I'm just a normal girl but then 3 different guys fell in love with me suddenly*, MISUNDERSTANDINGS that leave you frustrated, and ever male outside of the love interests are rabid mindless animals.

As with everything, there are wonderful exceptions to this rule (Card Captor Sakura and Ouran High to name a couple), but in terms of romance Tsuki ga Kirei towers above them in how humble and down to earth it is.

Dazai.

I am pretty sure this show gave LINE a budget. That app is shit. If anything, the developers should be praising this anime for ringing in business.

LINA

Line makes like 270 million a year from just stickers, its just in general that Japanese phone apps are complete garbage.

It's about to make triple that this year.

The app is shit, without a doubt. That hasn't stopped anyone from using it solely for the opportunity to communicate using anime and meme stickers, which they gladly pay for.

yes, and? He can have some good ideas, but still right cliche garbage, because he didn't take enough time or isn't talented enough to execute decently

>That cut in ost
Amazing. I can't find the right word for this part. Its just great.

Do you think we'll get an actual novel version of 13.70? Those comments about his novel perfectly hits what the show is about.

The Line product placement almost ruined the show.

I, for one, am grateful to our LINE benefactors.

>You will never fall in love with someone who loves you so much back they write an entire story about how meeting you was the greatest moment of their life and that they'll love you no matter what happens or how far away you are

That's one of the best parts of this anime. The male lead actually worked his ass off for this relationship, alongside the female lead. Most anime like to coddle the viewer by putting up a passive male lead and saying "Look at this cute girl, she'll do everything for you, just sit back and enjoy the ride".

It's easy to be proactive behind a computer screen. In real life, he turns into a literal statue under emotional stress, and he showed no growth on that end throughout the show.

Bull fucking shit. Did you even watch this fucking anime?

It's interesting how an anime completely self-absorbed about the main characters' relationship and nothing more for 12 full-length episodes can be considered humble. You have side characters like Chinatsu and Hira who equally experience puppy love, but they are either villified or their love is disparaged. Chinatsu has a lesser and impure love because she tried to drive a wedge between the two in her attempts to win over Kotaro. Hira also has a lesser and impure love because he is made to be a selfish character; he exclaims that he deserves Akane because he loved her first and starts putting down her boyfriend upon being rejected. The side characters seem to only further prove how true and and how perfect the love between the main couple is. It really is amazing to me how someone can consider this humble. Perhaps shallow would be a better descriptor?

>girl pouring out her heart to him, in tears
>he says nothing, does nothing
>she kisses him and runs away
>he says nothing, does nothing
This is the last scene we have of them together outside of the ending montage, which is just snippets that have zero characterization. It's not a good final impression.

Dazai once said _____________

Truly, you were as beautiful as the moon all along.

You act as if the anime painted Koutarou and Akane in a perfect light when it was far from it. Koutarou brushed off his mother encouraging him to study which bit him in the ass, Koutarou several times misread the situation and hurt Akane, Akane has Koutarou lead the relationship because she's introverted as hell until she finally muscles up and turns down Hira.

Also 'villified' is a hilarious term. Sorry user, but "Why him and not me?" is a common thing that comes up in romance. What Chinatsu did at the meet and the theme park was unacceptable, but nothing a typical kid new to love wouldn't try. In the end they were both rejected and took it gracefully.

All the major players in this anime had flaws, the leads included.

Comforting show to watch, akane was moe.

Any info if there is more shorts on BD-box?

I'm lucky that I didn't even know it was a real app at all. When I started watching two weeks ago, I thought it was a just WcRonalds version of snapchat or whatsapp.

brownricecookies.wordpress.com/tsuki-ga-kirei/

People are really overrating this mediocre show
Unless it's just line shills
inb4 fishes and stuff

Does anyone feel like watching this was like watching your kids grow up?

I felt oddly paternal feelings towards Kotarou and Akane. Made me so proud to see them grow up desu

I believe you.

Yes, it is humble, because of how genuine it's depiction of their relationship. Their relationship doesn't develop across melodramatic confessions or death-defying acts of love, or MISUNDERSTANDINGS or any of the stupid romance tropes that riddle bad shoujo, J-dramas, and shitty romance fiction. The plot is immensely small, covering events like them noticing each other in class, or they cheering each other on in running/writing, but the direction goes right into the heart of the smallness and touches something real and human. This is why anyone who's been through young love can feel so much from this. Bad shoujo and bad stories that compares Tsuki ga Kirei to are plot-centred shows in the worst sense of the word: just an endless sequence of hollow events intend to shock or create entertainment value. This show however makes the effort to make you feel what the characters feel. Sure, in the end it's still a simple high school love story, but it captures the high school love experience. A bad story only relates an event. This one captures it and resonates with its viewers for its genuineness.

Completely agree. If I was to self-insert into anyone in this anime, it'd be that one guy that handed Koutarou 1000 yen.

I love the fact that the parents were actual fucking parents. They look aged, they took an interest in their kids lives, it was nice.

You mean the middle school love experience?

Because Kuzu no Honkai covers the high school experience.

Kuzu no Honkai covers the soap opera experience

>Kuzu no Honkai
stop this meme, youve been doing this for 12 weeks now.

Just don't watch the last episode of Sukasuka at all. You'll be better off leaving on the cliffhanger.

When do you think that Akane start falling in love with Koutarou? I guess it's when Koutarou said "You're are fine the way you are". That what make Koutarou different with Hira. Hira always expect more from Akane, but Koutarou always "it's fine, let's do our best again, together". So did Akane to Koutarou about his novel and schoollife.