There is only one reason to like Tomoe Mami

There is only one reason to like Tomoe Mami.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bra_designs
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159115690/#159156710
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2369526/#2370325_1
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159115690/#159161774
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The curly hair?

Her hidden vulnerabilities?

She gives great head, yeah.

She gives best dessert.

I'm counting two there, op.

They're hidden all right, not very well I might add.

yes, her sweet, lovely personality

The curls?

Best Mexican anime character ever.

The right image has no head.

She also gives an excellent space to store perishable items at or below −18 °C.

Funny thing is, this is canonically wrong. The movie shows that she uses magic to curl her hair. It probably wouldn't be possible to keep them that way throughout the day without the magic to hold them in place.

That is why her drafting design curls are superior, and fluffier too.

That she's not the usurper?

DEATH TO THE USURPER.

Lord Christ it's been over half a decade, let it go already.

Left personality or the right one?

>it's been half a decade since madoka

The last part of the franchise only came out three years ago. And we got previews for another (probably the final) movie only about six months ago. Don't confuse this with Haruhi.

As expected of breasts.

the left boobie and the right boobie

Did I give you permission to lewd my wife?

Your wife is a Lolicon.

>There is only one reason to like Tomoe Mami.

She gives great head

What a coincidence. My wife is also Mami, from timeline is your Mami?

How do you faggots make threads everyday about the same thing and not go insane from it

How is she able to wear a bra that somehow has no back strap?
>mfw that smug look

What makes you think most of us haven't? Besides, we clearly need more Sayaka threads.

Aaaaaaaaaaay.

My wife, Mami, is so cute.

I know one regular visitor to these threads has already gone way off the deep end. I'm sure most of us aren't far behind him.

Whoops! It's gone now.

I'll bet Homura did this.

Please stop spamming these shitty threads. I see 3 different Mami threads a day.

You would be correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bra_designs see "Backless"

>when you open the freezer door

Jesus Christ, move on with your life and stop being such a massive asshole.
I don't get why you are so hell bent on trying to harass "ack". You are the one who is always in the wrong. Always. Because you are constantly trying to attack people.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/159115690/#159156710
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2369526/#2370325_1
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159115690/#159161774

Akemi posting in 3...2...1...

I think that the concept movie is going to boil down into a dyke-off as Mami and Homura compete for Madoka for the title of gayest lesbo in the universe.

>refusing to put ! in front of Akemi
Sure is funny how "everyone" started doing this at the same time. Or rather, only the retarded crack shitters "all" started doing this at the same time.

Mami is a Lolicon though, so she's already out of the race.

I think you're life is going to boil down to you kill yourself because you realize you actually wasted three straight years of your life attacking and harassing people on Sup Forums because you are mad they said what you like is shit.

Exhibit B

>tumblr
Fitting.
Also, nothing about that image supports your claim. I get that you are so starved for human interaction that you delude yourself into thinking that anyone near you could like you romantically, but that's not how it works. They're just in the same image. Nothing suggests Mami is attracted to Madoka.

She doesn't lose her head over most problems.

More like two reasons.

Just let your thread die.

Because it isn't the most insane thing to happen in this board.

Sanity is overrated anyway.

Make that two reasons. hehehe

Your post is off topic, has nothing to do with Madoka, and are clearly trying to bait people, because you have reposted that image many times.

Please stop.

Way too top-heavy for her own good.

It's literally a picture of two Madoka characters. There must be something terribly wrong if you think it nothing to do with Madoka.

As for it being 'crack', well every single pairing is crack at this point because none of them are canon. You can argue very clearly that all the yuribait is just that, bait, and that none of them will ever be paired up. For that matter they could make all this 'crack' canon in the next movie and fuck with everyone very easily.

There's better things to spend your time arguing over. Please, give it a rest already.

Sounds like it's time to bump it a few more times then.

Please don't try this. You have had it explained to you many times how it's off topic even though it has Madoka characters in it. There's no need to repeat it again. Reposting, baiting, and spamming are also against the rules, and that is what you are doing as well. Like this There are better things to spend your time on than trying to spite people on the internet. Please, give it a rest already.

>yuribait
Go back to Hibikek and stay go.

>Madoka
>having any real yuri romance

Subtext doesn't equal bait. And Homura's entire character screams AI-YO. You can't deny that.
Bait is Kumirei catering when Reina has a crush on Taki.

____-__!

>madohomu and kyousaya are crack 'till confirmed

That's not how this works. That's like saying any other couple that weren't a couple before, were crack (in most cases).
Basically it comes down to Madohomu and Kyousaya having an obvious presence and push that other pairings fail to reach or even compare.

What presence though? Not once in either the series or Rebellion did anyone go 'I love you' or anything of the sort. The closes to an actual confession between Madoka and Homura was basically friendzoning. 'Dearest Friend' does not a romance make. And there's even less evidence for anything between Sayaka (who, lest anyone forget, was clearly attracted to a boy) and Kyouko. Sure you can pull together all the subtext, but subtext is not text, and until any of the pairings are made proper text they're not canon by any stretch.

Actually, subtext is text. Subtext means underlying and shown threw events rather than directly stated. But just because something isn't stated doesn't mean it's not there. Subtext based information in Madoka is that their is air. It's never said, but we see the characters breathing, so you know it's there. Eggs are subtext in cake, you can't see them, but you know they are there.

And if ai yo and accidental kiss scenes in the OP aren't enough to clue you in, you probably should be focusing on other things than posting on an image board.

What?

So you didn't die in that car accident. Feeling better?

Get well.

The breasts talked!

Better than a Talking Vagina. Those things just won't shut up.

That is why everyone loves mami.

sasuga oppai!

madoka is such cancer.

Why?

Anyone else think Kyoko is the bestest?

Yeah, she's a wonderful girl and she's my wife

I want Mami to be my mommy.

Her having the same name as the best singer in anime?

The pairing fights in Madoka threads are some of the most disturbing shit on the site.

Yeah, she'll make Apple sherbet.

The Final Remaining Guidepost = (You)!

You're not allowed to post images of the cheesy moron.

Guan Yu or Super Saiyan?

Hi, ACK. How’s it going?

Yeah, although respective streams of OTPs are of various sizes, "canon" is just defined by interest of fanbase and individual favor. There is an argument over whether relationship that you often see in TV/movies and posters can be taken as the official view or not. Opinions vary from person to person. ACK cannot understand that due to his brain damage.

>everyone
Nope. I wonder who's behind a bunch of Mami threads. Buzzclaw?

Fuck off.

You meant "MadoKyo"?

Apple sherbet or MadoKyo?

Your ghost scapegoat is not, your post is a mass of spam, and opinions have nothing to do with what is off topic, on topic, or high/low quality. And your post is is off topic low quality spam.

>Apple does not reply to me
>ACK immediately responds to my posts
Is it confirmed !Akemi x ACK?
I wanna eat Apple sherbet!

What will it take to convince you that you are wrong and to stop spamming these threads?

You are too cute. You and Kyoko looks so cute together

His posts are just dreadful

Hi, there! Apple-chan!

Hi, there Apple-chan!

I deleted my own post so the meta would stop. You replying to it anyway defeats the purpose. And yes, "Lawnchair's" posts are awful.

This is a Mami thread just so you know.

>Bocky
Copyright? Copyright.
Did you think you play Pocky Games with me? Fuck off.

GOD I wish that were me
O
D

see What?