Good that you Americans fought hitler, just imagine the world today if he had won

Good that you Americans fought hitler, just imagine the world today if he had won.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you America

link. i need a good fap.

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

Anyone know what Q user said about this?

Come on, he would've lost perfectly fine without us. It was a mercy killing, and allowed us to save Japan.

>I got beheaded recently
>I was pretty bummed about it
>But the brown person who beheaded me was probably more happy about beheading me than I am sad to have died
>White people are evil, so whatever

Poor kids
They're gonna need good counselors

I have a cousin in France that is just as completely delusional as her. We don't talk anymore because she thinks I'm just a cray cray American. Meanwhile, she's too afraid to ride the metro now because of refugee nogs and doesn't go out at night anymore because her little French town is full of nog rapists.

I met her last year and said "I told you so".

Why are European women so delusional?

you dont know your own history, the ussr would never have been able to defend against the germans had you not sent in your kikes to turn it around.

I WILL TAKE A SHIT ON MY SONS ASWELL

i think Q said something about this

Q predicted this

>no stains on panties
clearly a one time thing to show how progressive she is
>dreadlocks while having kids
I hate seeing shit like this. Be retarded if you want, but when you take care of someone else dress the part. Hate going out and seeing people with piercings/dyed hair/tattoos wearing nigger tier clothes pushing a stroller.

Should I jerk off and say the same?

>ride the metro
>little French town
When you make shit up, it has to at least make sense.

Fucking sick! Really?

Kill em all!

I get so hard just watching stupid Europeans & Americans trying to help those "poor Africans". When will the rest of the world learn that Africa never needed your help, and to let mother fucking nature do her thing.

Don't have to make shit up, it's Lille and it's full of nogs. Don't deny it.

brainwashing is strong here, much stronger than in murica, give her time.
Although women never really get stuff.

Shity camera work.
Niggers can't do anything right.
Kind of a bitch to just sit there and let them shoot you.
I blame the jews for this.

can you confirm is lille is full of nogs or no because that was the town he mentions in next post i'm not him but i'm curious to know

She bought a bike and just ignores the world around her, still delusional, even though she knows to avoid the metro and night time completely due to the dangers. Her and her mother treat the nogs as victims, they both say it's not their fault.

And yes, the brainwashing is much stronger than in America, but it's getting there.

Imagine a dude did this to his daughters and said "If this daily hard on makes you uncomfortable, maybe I should remind you where the fuck you come from".

Absolutely right. Should have exterminated y'all when we had the chance, like nature intended. Too late now with all the international observers and shit.

That'd be savage as fuck

Good.

Obligatory:
BRAAAAP

>But the brown person who beheaded me was probably more happy about beheading me than I am sad to have died
The spiritual suicide of the progressive, in refined and unalloyed form

>mommy your pussy stinks

Jailtime and life ruined. Double standards! Wtf i love mgtow now

Why is that crusty feral unemployed fuck making her kids sniff her period?
ANSWER ME CUNT!

fucking disgusting.

SHES A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN user HER BODY HER RULES

This is the recipe for making poofters!

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

I'd eat that pussy CLEAN!!!

Somebody should answer her with a pic of balls

OH LOOK, ITS THIS SHITTY THREAD AGAIN!!

>the eternal Anglo was never punished and destroyed forever
Sheeit picked the wrong timeline desu

WTF I have the biggest hard on right now.

The UN was roundly condemned for the way they let the situation happen and gave them no protection.

Bitches be nasty

Women in general are delusional
They need to be put back in the place they belong to
WATCH box ramsqy deqld With deluded female oWners

Yes. Lille is full of immigrants (more sandnogs than nogs though).

Imagine what is going through those kids' heads.

>*sniff sniff*... ah yes... is that... a bloody cunt queef I smell? Ah yes... very good, my dear... very good...

>(((Catalan)))

>tattoos
>dreadlocks
>1000% liberal
>brapqueefing cunt blood on your offspring because muh art
Terracotta

For real, child protective service needs to be notified and her kids need to be taken away

"Little french town" is tongue in cheek. Dont be autistic.

Does this mean I can jizz all over her. Or is she uncomfortable about where she came from?

we already had this thread and I already made the obvious joke. Fuck off OP

>its real

this is so hot. i bet shes into black dudes

>stuff like this wouldn't exist if hitler won

Fuck, you're naive.

Is this new leftist trend in USA?

>just imagine the world today if he had won.

Well, it would be 1984, but with gay orgies and pseudosciences running rampant.

Okay, that might stretch it, because I'm sure the nazis couldn't maintain a 1984 level society for long. So Mad Max (the first) with gay orgies and pseudoscience, then.

Should men start a campaign where we try to normalize talking about taking shits in public?

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I TAKE SHITS, DOES MY SKIDMARKED UNDERWEAR OFFEND YOU????

WELL TOUGH LUCK BUCKO, PEOPLE TAKE SHITS! GET OVER IT YOU PUSSY.

> This is literally how women behave, absolute batshit insane sex if you ask me

Can't even shoot the video properly

>new
No. Sadly, for whatever reason, leftie women have a sad, weird obsession with period blood.
Fuck, there's even a whole facebook group dedicated to cooking with it.

I think it's some kinda sex thing for them.

I think it should be more about semen than shit. Semen is an exclusively male body fluid just like period blood is a female fluid. Try to normalize semen covered hands.

Why should she be uncomfortable about semen? It is perfectly natural and creates life. And knowingly transferring HIV to somebody isn't even a felony in California anymore. It's a like getting a parking ticket.

>proudly displaying to the world that you failed to utilize one of your eggs for procreation
>literally taking pride in failing to fulfill your most basic biological imperative
>literally displaying to the world that you are currently incapable of being fertilized

Wow, it's almost like women being considered unclean during their periods for thousands of years wasn't a mistake after all.

thank god, they didn't

>Swedish national Zahida
Catalan

>thinking Hitler actually gave a fuck about white people

implying hitler would have prevented that

>advocates against guns.
>goes to the third world without one.
The cannibals in the Congo are not your friend, nor are they the same as you and me just 'disadvantaged'

Funny thing is they preach for open borders while living away from the place they come at. Then they're afraid of going to these places and, indeed, are assaulted when they do, while redpill-one as I go without any trouble. Sometimes I wonder if migrants are not send by God to destroy SJW.

I'm seriously considering signing up to Instabook just to leave a contribution on this fucking picture.

t. boomer

>imagine if merkel ruled the world
no thanks

I laughed at the breast feeding video but that is just fucked up and wrong.

She should have a visit from child services.

>everything must be clean
well yeah because it's fucking unsanitary you nasty bitch