If you’re new here, leave now. Save yourself the red pill blues

Ignorance is bliss. Knowing the truth sucks more often than not. People don’t believe it. And there’s not a lot you can do alone. Your friends think democrats are good. They’re not. They think Paddock did Vegas. He didn’t. They think the Illuminati is a joke and conspiracy theory. It isn’t. Hiding in plain sight is what they do to make it sound ridiculous when you point it out. The list goes on and on. Learn enough to know who the bad guys are (all leftists) and live your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-A7czATutw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IExt-qzxMTo
youtube.com/user/TheChjapa
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the jews already won
probably the hardest redpill to swallow

>THE EARTH IS FLAT
>NASA IS 100% CGI
>OBAMA WAS BORN IN AFRICA

There is no leaving

The nigger was born in Africa. The rest is bullshit.

technically a british controlled colony, but correct

listen to this user
I came here to shill for legal weed 3 years ago
I now spam nigger h8 threads and yesterday I called one of my former friends a poison peddling kike for getting a job at a pot shop

leave before you can't

fuck you, i rediscovered Sup Forums. i came at the right time. conspiracy regarding several false flags are true. i waited for those conspiracies and they were true. Jews rule the globe because of court Jews having insight of most western countries treasury, ergo Jews and their families spread influence like most people do.

To your escape pods, comrades, he's on to us!

I think most Americans are too heavily invested in American society as it currently stands to even want to hear about anything true. Kids, jobs, friends. Realizing their living in a country run by the largest criminal cabal the world has ever known, not gonna happen.

its too late, the PROPHECIES

youtu.be/1-A7czATutw

> Knowing the truth sucks more often than not.
How?

> The list goes on and on.
And you did not even scratched the top of it.

First of all, you do not talk about Illuminati without historical references. Second - there is no such thing as unbiased true history. We might as well be literally created by God 6000 years ago, but then people started inventing bullshit about how they are not and they are better than everyone else. Hence the babel tower parable. And when they say "fighting windmills" is useless (t. don Quihote), they are telling it just because it is in fact causing them problems.

the current conditions in america are eerily similar to pre-nazi germany. (((they))) are using the same old techniques to profit off concocted conflict (and its working)

> that shitty truman show reference

Dutroux affair and the franklin scandal. Elite pedophilia is real.

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary on the franklin scandal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IExt-qzxMTo

> taking the Azazel (t.scapegoat) bait over the eternal Anglo deeds

359 documented expulsions in over 3000 years
But where will they go next where there is no place to hide anymore

im not pardoning the crimes of the anglos. but to imply they werent heavily influenced by the same elements that were opposing nazi germany is naive or intellectually dishonest
whenever i doubt karma i look at the remnants of the anglo empire and laugh

SOON

Clean your room and become a lobster

I'm kinda new here. I've been on Sup Forums since 06 but Sup Forums has been garbage since it became a thing. Didn't /n/ used to be news and not fucking trains?

Anyway, I come here recently to understand what Sup Forums thinks. I feel that it's more complicated than a bunch of retarded edgelords and actual nazis. It's always more complicated.

But I don't think democrats are good. But if you think republicans are good you're completely mistaken. The idea that anyone in power who cannot fathom life outside of money and power wants anything that is good for you is completely laughable. Remember when Reagan didn't know how much a gallon of milk costed? Remember those cunts around the 2012 presidential election who said a million dollars a year is tough to live on?

It's probably not the illuminati. That would be kinda cool actually. Realistically it's more like a bunch of very wealthy people who own lobbyists who trade favors with politicians who make laws to improve life for the wealthy people. It ain't just jews lol. Henry Ford was a notorious antisemite and he's exactly the sort of person in on this shit.

Put a defense contractor or a company that does weapons R&D and you've got the Military Industrial Complex. Add in those guys who literally exploit prisoner slave labor and it's the Prison-Industrial Complex. It doesn't matter if you believe they exist when they absolutely do.

And always when you get a bunch of rich people in a room they trade favors. You think you're redpilled dude? In america you as an individual couldn't matter less. I assume you know how bad gerrymandering is in this country right? You think that's all leftists lmao?

You think trump blasting the corporate tax rate to a fraction of what it once was is something he did for your benefit?

You can't trust any of them dude. You can trust yourself, your family, and your neighbors as long as you foster an environment of trust. You don't have to agree with me but you do have to work to improve your world.

> opposing nazi is bad
Not when they back up muds (t. Albans) against Christians (t. Serbs).
The whole mud world today is Hitlers or rather his patrons from "germanic" saxon elite creation.

>The whole mud world today
This is some extreme hyperbole, sounds like your harboring some resentment, user. I'm not saying nazi germany or hitler was without flaw

aerosol injection into the atmosphere as a "geoengineering project'

We are on the same wavelength. I was just thinking that same thing. Would be interesting to read an account of what was going on in the minds of the middle class in Germany then.

> I resent hitler losing to his friends.
But you do not, when you know, that Anglo backed Germany in WW1 to destroy Russian Empire, and made great efforts to propel "Russian" "revolution" about a month before Russians took Konstantinopolis. I am not saying Russian Empire or Nicolas II was without flaw.

Better yet read the book. Actually there are two great ones but John DeCamps is where to start. That book did more to wake me up than any one thing. My yt channel deals exclusively with it
youtube.com/user/TheChjapa