So much for "law and order"

I can't believe that I voted for Trump. I trusted him that he was the "law and order" candidate. I now regret my vote and will vote to RESIST in November.

washingtonpost.com/politics/once-the-party-of-law-and-order-republicans-are-now-challenging-it/2018/02/03/98ff3f3c-084f-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.6753e658559e

When the law is committed to the destruction of your people, it must be removed and new laws more to the interests of the people put in place.

>WAPO
Since all liberal outlets are exactly the same, why are there so many of them?

Well the fucking Dems sure aren't the party of law and order. They want open borders and no one to have guns so everyone gets mugged and raped in their lifetime. What a joke.

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Sage and red pill boys.

godamn do i hate the media, if the fbi isnt following the fucking law then something has to be done

>requiring that the FBI follows the law is against law and order because the FBI is a "law agency"

why is washington post so bad

I really can't even wrap my head around this latest narrative, it's just so bizarre and not the slightest bit compelling.

>Once the party of law and order
>Implying there was another party not of law and order
>That party won, and fucked up law
>Now republicans are challenging it

Subtle redpill, even though they're too stupid to see it.

You fag. You didn't vote for him. And never would've in the future.
A jerk off like you would never understand that we are taking a stand now to make sure this never happens again.

Here's a question:
Would you approve of Trump's DOJ/FBI conducting themselves as Obama's DOJ/FBI did on Trump's 2020 challenger for the white house?

The correct answer would be "No" and you only would've been able to give that answer by knowing just what happened. So Trump has already paved the way for a transparent government that serves the people and not the elites who run it.

Take the horse blinders off and see the big picture you narrow minded homosexual loser.

pic related

sage

Sage

Bait. Regardless, holding people responsible for their actions is the definition of law and order. Calling a crooked cop, crooked, is exactly what a lawful society does, otherwise you become Mexico.

THIS POST GLOWS
DO NOT POST IN GLOWING THREADS WITHOUT SAGE

lol
Gestapo didn't deport people back to their countries. They deported people into prisons and ovens.

wishing you oregano and sage

you are disgusting traitorous faggots and you should kill yourselves before you have to witness your own children look at you in disgust.

it's curated towards the majority news skimmer. It's really all headlines. The majority of people only read the headline and the first paragraph of an article. If you read these articles in their entirety they always seem to unravel towards the ending paragraph with a glimpse of something that can be perceived as actually in the ball park of being truthful

>The GOP offensive has raised doubts among millions of Americans about the independence and integrity of federal law enforcement agencies
Considering how they botched Hillarys email investigation im not too surprised people dont trust them anymore.

>BUMPING THIS THREAD
FAGGOT

haha.. my family of dems just switched to supporting trump because of how retarded libs are being. its great. get rekt

sage faggots

> (OP)
>haha.. my family of dems just switched to supporting trump because of how retarded libs are being. its great. get rekt

mexican friends laughing so hard at shitlibs. they're loving trump

SLIDE THREAD, DON'T REPLY.
AT THE VERY LEAST SAGE, DROP A REDPILL, AND MOVE ON.