Jokelahoma

Why the fuck does anyone live here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
washingtonpost.com/local/education/with-state-budget-in-crisis-many-oklahoma-schools-hold-classes-four-days-a-week/2017/05/27/24f73288-3cb8-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.528693fa99da
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where?

El Reno

Looks like QWOP

Is there really nothing you can do about those tornadoes? like shoot them or something.

Imagine if that hit OKC

Where?

Is this particular part of the world just cursed or something?
There is no other place on planet earth that has such a high frequency and occurrence of tornadoes.

I spent 5 years of my life in Lawton.

Kek

I drove through there once. It was so desolate, it was amazing. On either side of the highway, as far as the eye could see, just golden grass. Not even crops, as near as I could tell. Rolling hills into infinity.

There's an abandoned town, we desperately wanted to see. It is little more than a rectangle of dirt roads, a water tower, and three dilapidated houses. It was haunting. Right off of the highway, just a empty nothing, all overgrown with trees and shrubs that were no doubt in yards back in the 50's or whenever.

phone filename

Picher? I go through there from KS to visit my friend’s house in Miami (pronounced “mai amm uh”).

>they got poisoned and a tornado still hit the town

Gee, I wonder.

this

BASED STATE

There's alot of native Americans there too apparently.

Been to every state west of the Mississippi and always drive around it because it seems too desolate and boring

Born and raised i the 405. Only state a democrat has not 1 a single county in the last 3 presidential elections.

Cost of living is fair and plenty of jobs in the exploration industry if you are capable.

Most backwards state
>Kept prohibition for 20 years after the rest of the nation
>Banned evolution from textbooks first
>Worst US Senators
>Voted Trump
>Hates science
>Least educated state besides Mississippi
It's the asshole of America.

>alot of native Americans there too apparently

As an Oklahoman, it honestly kills me that people are this ignorant of Indians. Do no one else's state history class go over the Trail of Tears? I would think forcibly relocating an entire indigenous population that spanned the entirety of the country would be worth at least one mention.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

I'm in the Tulsa suburbs and it's pretty comfy desu.

Any Oklahomanons from MWC?

They had their history, same as Hitler.

you at tinker?

Sweet dreams,Russ

West Tulsa reporting in

We're podunk but comfy

I long distance dated a girl from there 20 years ago

What happened?

I always have to live with the fear my anime figures will be destroyed in a tornado. But on the other hand not a lot of liberals.

Hi neighbor.

we are a very important part of agriculture in america

DELET THIS THREAD

The only guy I've ever known from there is a complete degenerate alcoholic.

No, it wasn't Picher. I'm trying to find any reference to the town, in anything I own that keeps track of things like that might have written or otherwise recorded. The only town I can find reference to is called "Bridgeport" but a quick search of Wikipedia shows that this down, though sparsely populated, is not abandoned and looking at it on Google Maps shows that is clearly lived in.

This was just a roughly rectangular grid of roads, surrounded by a single wire fence, filled with trees. At the center was only a water tower. Down one road there was a house that was implicitly lived-in, but who knows how legit that was.

Jealousy detected. Oklahomabros, when are we forming our reich?

Maybe it was Birdgeport. These pictures look familiar.

A better question is where?

>braums
absolutely spot on

Nah, it's just called shit geography

Like Australia i guess

The top 2 pieces of ass this ol man ever had were from OK.

>see braum's cup
>all of a sudden want a milkshake

damn it, it's only past 4 am I do not need to feel this way right now

Too bad QT got rid of the milkshake machines.
Tulsa Sup Forums meetup when.

Did you hear, that they can't even pay for a full week of school. And they can barely get teachers anyway because they can double their salary by just teaching in Texas. All because any tax increases require a 3/4 majority to pass AND they spent decades slashing all taxes to below the bone. Guess that is what happens when you go full Republican.

more liek oklaHOMO amirite? lmao

Found the article.

washingtonpost.com/local/education/with-state-budget-in-crisis-many-oklahoma-schools-hold-classes-four-days-a-week/2017/05/27/24f73288-3cb8-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.528693fa99da