i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 3
>Russians reportedly unleash cruise missiles at jihadist rebels in Idlib, 30 killed
>Militants Shoot Down Russian Su-25 Warplane South In Idlib Province, Pilot Killed by Rebels
>Kurdish Forces Clash With Turkish Army North Of Afrin, Destroy Three Tanks And Armored Vehicles
>Prominent Ahrar al-Sham Commander Osama Kharitah Assassinated North Of Saraqib City
>UN praises result of intra-Syria talks in Sochi
>Jaysh Al-Islam foils large Syrian Army offensive in East Ghouta
>NE Hama: Syrian Army takes hold of 2 towns and a string of key hilltops from ISIS
>DeZ: SDF clashes with ISIS in Bahra town following new SDF push to capture the city
>Russian Air Force destroys entire jihadist convoy in Idlib (two tanks, three pick-up trucks, and one motorcycle)
>Manbij CS: FSA has engaged the SDF in the villages of al-Hosheriye, no gains reported
>Raqqa: Kurdish forces drive back TFSA infiltration attempt in Tel Abyad
Yemen
>Saudi Army attacks Houthi forces near Najran, but suffer heavy casualties after Houthis repel them
>Houthis fire two ballistic missiles: One hits Saudi camp near Najran, another hits and kills several Saudi soldiers in Ta'izz
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960059746836537345
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960059888192892928
twitter.com/lananews_libya/status/959528803054731264
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960065228770807808
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Arab?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Arab
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K33_Osa
liveleak.com/view?i=044_1498858883
youtu.be/7HR8dIzmVgc
youtube.com/watch?v=pt46ZkUsc_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Answer pls

>Russians reportedly unleash cruise missiles at jihadist rebels in Idlib, 30 killed
there was such a big deal made about it on April 7th when Trump did that.
I guess people were mad because Trump did it for a stupid reason

liberal values for syria!!!

Might have also had something to do with what was targeted with the missiles.

>no dead pidorashkas today
Sad!

i heard maybe rebels have some sort of vehical mounted “Osa” AA system that they used on the jet. Sems plausible, would be an easy cia escalation.

>Saudi Army attacks Houthi forces near Najran, but suffer heavy casualties after Houthis repel them
>Houthis fire two ballistic missiles: One hits Saudi camp near Najran, another hits and kills several Saudi soldiers in Ta'izz
and it's more of the same with the Houthis.
the Saudis can't get anything done

Why Ukraine is still alive? Poroshenko said, that there's an 800(!) russian takns in ATO zone!

Also the "daddy please nuke this"

>#Syria #Hama Militant activist's this morning
"Regime will gather its forces in eastern Hama CS to fight ISIS & to complete control of the area east of the railroad. An great chance for the honest ones to finish what is left of regime militias in the Idlib, Hama & eastern Aleppo"

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960059746836537345

>Idlib governorate Militant Radio
Artillery strikes on the town of Rayyan in Southern Idlib CS

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960059888192892928

he is pizdobol

>#ISIS ringleader in Libya killed

twitter.com/lananews_libya/status/959528803054731264

tfw will never drop barrel bomb on terrorists irl

Unironically this.

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>TALIBAN SUICIDE BOMBER KILLS 11 SOLDIERS IN PAKISTAN
>BOMB BLAST KILLS SENIOR PRO-HADI COMMANDER IN S.YEMEN
>EGYPT & ISRAEL REPORTED 'COVERT ALLIES' IN WAR AGAINST IS-SINAI PROVINCE
>PLO ORDERS PLAN TO SEVER TIES WITH ISRAEL
>FIVE KILLED IN CLASH BETWEEN IS FORCES AND HAFTAR FORCES IN S.EAST LIBYA
>SUDANESE GOVERNMENT ARRESTS TWO OPPOSITION LEADERS FOLLOWING ANTI-GOVERNMENT 'GREAT SALVATION RALLY'
>ARMENIA VIOLATES CEASEFIRE ONCE AGAIN
>SERBIA TO RESUME BRUSSELS TALKS WITH KOSOVO
(I dropped the ball on this one)

Why is this hohol so joyful? Did he paid for all utulity payments?

why use them now and not for the Aleppo campaign IF they do have them?

t. pidorashka so ashamed of being russian he's hiding behind memeflag

Every single month RQ-4A strokes around de-escalation line, yet there's still no broof of russian army presence in Donbass.

Explain this, proud european.

Ta familia
Good shit

Lel black baathist's the notion makes me laugh for some reason

you mean Abdul-Malik or the militias in general
i watched some, but are probably the easies you could find in youtube, nothing rare

>that dashed line

Do houthies have a decent claim to some lands in the south of Saudi?

>#Syria Pro Militant Activist Says This Morning a Large Convoy of Faylaq Al-Sham & Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement left through the opening at Kufr Lousin towards Turkey to participate in #OliveBranchOperation - Activist says they want to storm Deir Ballout / Deir Balout #Afrin

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/960065228770807808

70% of Sudan is Arab, with smaller groups of Afro-Arabs included,

I want dead hohols so bad.

yes

Subhuman scum

It's almost complete, btw. This summer the road part will be launched.

Yeah they are shia also
If you read the history of SA's borders they are all sketchy as fuck

>Hohols doesn't equal ukrainians

There was a border dispute between the Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen (precursor to N.Yemen) and KSA from Yemen's independence until 1934 when the Saudi-Yemen War resulted in a Saudi victory and the Treaty of Taif, whereby the Yemenis ceded their claims to Najran, Jizan, and Asir, and the Saudis ceded their claims of Hodeida and the coast to Yemen.
Najran, Jizan, like most of N.Yemen are Zaidi Shi'ites.

Afro Arabs are not a thing lol

>american education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Arab?wprov=sfla1

some things are just good for business and trade. it disappoints me to know that people complain about them

>Afro Arabs are not a thing lol
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Arab

Ukrs also claimed that they have saved Europe by stoping Russian zerg rush.

Noice.
Weird to think Gwadar was Omani til '58.

800 tanks are enougth to reach germany, hang out there for a bit and continue your journey to la Manche desu.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K33_Osa
used to shootdown russia airplane. major cia escalation.

>dat webm
Was this the retaliation of the Russians for their fallen comrade?

this

where is the proofs

Cruise missle strike on manpad launch position+bombardment of the crash site.

that fucking photogram

Pidorashkas are so deluded. Yes, we saved Europe. We have stopped you. Soon our tanks will be in Moscow.
How many tanks your so called army lost in Syria already? 1000 or even more? Pidorahens are not even capable to use their dated tanks properly.

3291 armatas, m8. We already lost our whole army. You can start your invasion.

Look at his nose, he's black

Fake news. Mod officially never said that su-25 was hit by osa. It was shit tier media RBC, who claimed that "a source in MOD" said them that it could be osa.

Pics looked like igla..

noice!

>almost 3 years without beatings

>3291 armatas
could you take a photo?

Mod also uses video game screenshots as drone footage so there's that

>Yes, we saved Europe. We have stopped you. Soon our tanks will be in Moscow.
Uk*aine is superpower by 2020!
That's why I love reading hohol press - they never fail to deliver

If he was a pure African of Sudan, he would be as dark as pic related.
Nilotic Africans are natives of Sudan and he does not resemble them.
President al-Bashir is clearly of mixed descent.

>1000 or even more
>More than 10 M1A1 destroyed by isis in iraq
>Only 1 destroyed t90 is syria

source?

Sorry, battery was low

i want a russian gf lads

>why only use nao?
Maybe they were saving these up for emergency situations where there are low-flying aircraft?

Another possible reason/speculation is that these MANPADs are their last resort/bargaining chip against the SAA-RuAF forces as well as TAF. They may have not expected that their shit will be pushed in so hard to the point of where they are today. Heck, I bet that a lot of them are still in denial that they are cornered and that the siege at Deir ez-Zor is still ongoing and was never lifted.

And since the jihadis are on the defensive and are not spread out, the efficacy of their MANPADs will be increased by virtue of them being concentrated in one sector. So, if one jihadi missed, there will be 10 or more to pick up the slack. But since it will all only be high altitude airstrikes and ground to ground missile attacks, their "trap card" will be irrelevant.

Jeebus fuck, they should just cut their losses and stop.

I miss the ukraine threads

Oh, boy.

That has got to hurt.

RU MOD also confirmed that their media department is fucking trash, lol.

>implying ba'athism isn't BLACK in essence

>Why Ukraine is still alive?
They have Allah on their side.

Remind me why these guys are illegal? Aren't they some harmless larpers, basically?

I miss /ug/ too
*insert hugging pic here*

They are religion of peace indeed. Banned by pidorashkas, because of stupidit and racisty.

>On Khreshchatyk, the rally of car owners with EU license plates started
lmao...LMAO

>Türks are being humiliated. Already lost 7 soldiers and 2 tanks in the last 24h.

kek at that! Thanks for sharing! earlier then that it was also spread online that it's footage of iraqis and coalition fight on isis
liveleak.com/view?i=044_1498858883

Reminds me of that time some Egypt tv show, showed some other war game footage and said it's russia killing isis

biji biji
i dont know what was she saying but sound qt

Biji biji BILILILI.

>#Taliban Releases #INFOGRAPHICS Summarizing Its Attacks In January 2018, Claiming 853 Ops, 6 Suicide Attacks, Shot Downs 1 Helicopter & 1 UAV, Killing 39 Foreign Forces & 1885 Afghan Forces, Destroying 353 Vehicles. #TerrorMonitor

Afghanistan seems as stable as ever

Unpopular opinion but the current state of Afghanistan is mostly russias fault because of its Invasion in 1979

youtu.be/7HR8dIzmVgc

How is that unpopular? I think the majority would agree, no? It's a fact.

The Soviet invasion was in response to the US and Pakistan destabilising the DRA by funding the mujahideen.

Poroshenko's wife is russian, but on ukrainian wikipidea the info was changed to ukraine

>Mostly because USSR
>USSR supported secular government
>US supported kebabs

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=pt46ZkUsc_I

Actually no
One Soviet puppet dictator in the DRA got his head blown off by another Soviet puppet who then took power
Soviets feared he would not be able to handle the Mujahideen so they invaded killed him and set up yet ANOTHER Puppet gov
Ultimately the russians should never have couped the place to begin with and should have just allowed Afghanistan to be Neutral like it has been most of history

USSR should not have overthrown Neutral Afghan gov and replaced it with a puppet state

>i hate russia so much i even live in my own reality

If the soviets had never overthrown the Afghan gov with a coup on 76 would the civil war even had happened?

The fact is Russia is always looking to expand their influence using their military to attack and occupy foreign lands like what we're seeing in Syria and Ukraine. You may support imperialism but most of us do not

Kek.
I like Russia but facts are facts lad.
The war did not end with the withdrawal of the Soviet Army. The Soviet Union left Afghanistan deep in winter, with intimations of panic among Kabul officials. The Afghan mujahideen were poised to attack provincial towns and cities and eventually Kabul, if necessary. Najibullah's government, though failing to win popular support, territory, or international recognition, was able to remain in power until 1992.
Civil war between the Afghan army and mujahideen continued and about 400,000 Afghan civilians had lost their lives in the chaos and civil war of the 1990s.
As many as 35,000 non-Afghan Muslim fighters went to Afghanistan between 1982 and 1992.
Russia made a mess and left.