Majikoi Friday?

Can we talk about the Majikoi anime for a bit?

Is it really such a bad adaptation? I think it came out before Amagami, but considering how the original game and S handle the routes i.e. nothing that happens in one route happens in another route, so the heroines and side characters remain totally static in their development I think the way they handled the main stories was pretty good.

But how the fuck did Yamato fuck up so hard before episode 1 that his confession to Momoyo didn't work?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T97YkmaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it really such a bad adaptation?

Aside from the comedy yes.

Do VNs ever get good adaptations aside from White Album and The World God Only Knows?

Momoyo

>Aside from the Momoyo route she never realizes her feelings for Yamato
I can totally understand how the writer ended up making Akame ga Kill after playing the Majikoi games.

I wished they followed the VN more.
It didn't have to be so awful and all over the place.
They should have adapted the Momoyo route.

Amagami's anime adaptation was pretty good.

Best Girl

I agree. That ep 1 made me think Momoyo would have a bigger role.

I was happy that it wasn't just a single heroine adaptation though; why Majikoi, despite all the spinoffs/sequels, doesn't have a harem route is something I can never understand.

>But how the fuck did Yamato fuck up so hard before episode 1 that his confession to Momoyo didn't work?
He must've been an idiot and totally screwed up the date. Probably went straight to the restaurant, declined to get his fortune told, and gave her black coffee instead of peach juice.

If Momoyo hadn't rejected Yamato from episode 1, the other girls would've had no chance with anime-only watchers because it would've been too obvious that Momoyo was prima inter pares among them. Only with the rejection could they accept that the others had a chance of winning over Yamato.

>She never domm'd him
What a let down

She had sex scenes in other ending though.

Seeing her get flustered turn to mush has its own appeal.

Was Matsukaze a real tsukumogami, or was it really just Mayu being crazy?

She only kind of did in like 1 sex scene. I really wanted a few more where she just jumped him, especially following that particular scene that CG is from.

Which ending?

i watched it years ago before i even knew what vn was. I liked it a lot. After playing the vn though yeah its pretty shit

Amagami was fun. But it got a little confusing and it didn't really give enough screen time to the girls. Though, if that's how long the routes were I guess that's as much as we could get.

Was in an other "bad endings" like the one with arrow slut.

The one where she just straight-up rapes Yamato?

They should've continued the route from that.

The Amagami routes were pretty well adapted I feel. Some arcs were definitely better and better paced than others, but for the most part it's all done well. Cut a some of the fluff, but still maintained the general tone of each route.
Some of those cut scenes were adapted as short OVA's too.

The way the anime handled it was the girls route + one of her endings. If you want to see the other endings for said girl you have to play the VN.

Would the other endings basically just be bad endings?

>no Hibiki episode, no Hibiki route
Such a thing is a crime.

There was also the "harem" ending with Miyako and Momoyo.

>Would the other endings basically just be bad endings?
Not necessarily. There are 4 endings for each girl.
Best, Good, Normal, and Bad.
The anime tended to choose a mix between Best and Good for most of the girls.
For example, Ayatsuji's ending has elements of both her Good and Best ends.

pastebin.com/T97YkmaQ

>no Hibiki episode, no Hibiki route
At least there's the fandisc with the Hibiki route on it. A shame it will never get animated.

Clearly they just need to make another anime that properly adapts the VN. I'm sure Tsukihime will get a second one after the remake releases.

Weren't some of the routes for the VN not even translated when the anime aired? I really liked the adaption and it made me interested in the VN, but the translation situation seemed like the sort of nightmare into which I didn't want to plunge myself.

Probably? The anime took place after the first game, though it wasn't really S either. But now both main games are TL'd, and 2 of the spinoff games.

yeah it was miyakos i think, there was like that last 5 percent or smth. I held of the vn too cause i wanted to see it translated. Forgot about it, but then a year ago when a-1 got translated i learned it was finished

The World God Only Knows isn't a VN

The World God Only Knows is literally Keima playing a VN.

I guess it's time; time to drive myself into a deep depression while experiencing a realm of pure indulgence in action, friendship, and waifus.

Oh, another high point for the anime was the OP. It really makes me miserable every time it comes up on my playlist.

Miyako's route was pretty shit desu senpai kek

The OP is good. And the battle scenes are well animated compared to the VN, where none of them even have CGs.

The real question is why they never animated an S anime.

You can't win the Best Girl in episode 1.

You'll love it. I really think Majikoi is the best high school VN I've ever played.

It was one of those translation hell VN's like fate HA, it's in a much better place now.

I kinda hope that they do another adaption. Even if it's a SOL blend of routes, it'd be fun to see the new characters introduced. Majikoi is comfy time

It could be possible Majikoi has plenty more milk to give out, they could work on introducing the shitload of characters that have been introduced in S and A.

Animated Mon-sama!

Tutturu~! Mayucchi desu!

I'd go for some animated clones myself.

>tfw want to play the other routes, but want to stay faithful to the girl I picked

Which Majikoi has the lewdest body?

Mayucchi.

wanko besto girl

It's Majikoi Saturday!

>tfw no pet play
Why did Margit get the collar and public exhibition sex scenes?

Isn't Hollow/Ataraxia also completed?

It is but after who knows how long.

Wanko didn't deserve this.

She really didn't, but it made her route more memorable.

Better get a job you succeed than being a second banana(or fourth, fifth,hundredths...) all your life I would say.

I just wanna say from watching the anime, Miyako is essentially the first human Slaaneshi worshipper, even if Slaanesh didn't exist around that time

It wasn't even just accept you're not gonna be the best but you can still enjoy martial arts her entire life until that point was rejected, they went too far with her.

She's still cute though.

I want Momoyo to get another route in future games once the A series gets finished.
You can't just leave the old guard behind like this.

The anime was pretty good until the drama started.
Momoyo and Miyako got the most scenes outside of their own route.

Delet this

I will not

>half a year later
>0%
>politely ask why
>"OMG READ THE FAQ YOU ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT, HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASSHOLE, CALM DOWN ALREADY!!!"

Is Momo a one punch girl? She's unbeatable, bored, essentially a r63 Saitama.

She just needs an opponent worth fighting, and she definitely gets them.

It's either that or falling for Yamato
which takes her mind off of all the fighting and changes her for the better.
I really liked that her routes addressed this.

Do you want to go?

I would go anywhere with Sugita

Sorry Jun.
I'm an evil lolicon. I'm going straight to lolijigoku.

Doesn't sound too bad of a place.

I prefer adult mon, but I'm not like jun

The point is that she was going to be a career martial artist which mean she need to compete and be compared with other more talented folks. Even if she could somehow escape mortal injury and disability she would still suffer a life of mediocrity and bitterness. Momoyo's decision to stop her is actually the more mature facet of her character which most of the time a dragonball-ish caricature.
Should just allow her to be a martial art teacher for mundane people though. I guess in this setting you either be the best or get out.

There are plenty of fighters that live that lifestyle while not making it to the limelight, I guess the most jarring thing is that reality comes crashing down on an otherwise lighthearted series and it crushes the will of a "you can do it if you try" character that tries more than anyone.

This. Tsubame never deserved to dom Yamato, she literally never got called out for her selfishness nor developed while Momoyo does grow up. Fuck Tsubame.

Wanko a best!

Why not both?

Why isn't Wanko Yamato's imouto when she pretty much acts and is treated like one?

>"Yamato meets Mayucchi" scene
>he notices the tiniest green pixel that is her panties
All of my keks.

>pastebin.com/T97YkmaQ
Thanks, now I finally know what happens in all the endings. Though I can't understand why everyone keeps loving Junichi even in the bad ends, as if he's the only guy on Earth.

Where's all the majibros?

Waiting for A-3 to be translated in order to bring life back to these threads.

Momoyo took her to herself. No one else can have her imouto.

>two maids with their own routes
>can't fuck maid Miyako
It's unfair.

WHEN

Right after Amagami.

Can't wait.

reminder translation progess is going well

It's not like A-3 is my most anticipated for meidos or anything.

a-3 girls weren't that great anyways, besides sheila

Lee is literally best girl, so how about no.

Any one looking forward to Tsujidou-san?

>Sheila
I hope you mean stacy, but lee is better anyway.

well, i laughed when sheila cucked stacy

I don't think so.

they are all dumb

Tsundere user.

no u

Disappointing if true.

*POMF*

I remember they said something like no update until the translation is finished

They should try making another anime, but with no drama bullshit this time.

So never?

She's the pet, not the imouto.

Why not both?