Re:Creators

This isn't looking like your typical recap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrgauWZoqHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm hype for this recap

Why doesn't the government and Kikuchihara just secretly hijack the "anti-plagiarism" campaign and wiki that screwed Shimazaki mental state over and use it by extension to destroy Altair's fanbase?

> characters' powers proportional to amount of fanbase inspiration as shown with Selesia's powerup
> Altair's fanbase is large and her 'canon' is also large
> Government launches a secret sneak "cultural originality" campaign that encourages writers and other creators to not contribute to such doujin universes
> Government secretly creates a propaganda documentary detailing "notorious plagiarist Shimazaki" and spread black propaganda about her, further destroying her reputation. Documentary demonstrates to public how unoriginal Altair is, diminishing her fanbase as they come to believe it's a Chris-chan "Coldsteel the Hedgehog" tier OC
> Altair gets no new powers as fanbase starts abandoning her
> Altair gets encouraged to commit suicide to go die with her maker

I'm all up for a gimmick recap episode

>Why doesnt the Goverment

Because they are the goverment, by its mere existance goverments are so useless and incompetent that even a chinese cartoon board can elect the fucking president.

youd get more traction out of making a personal army post on 2chans equivalent of Sup Forums

>Arian piggu, suberting superior nipponese culture!

>characters' powers proportional to amount of fanbase inspiration
That's completely wrong though.

So this episode will be Metchin revenge?

Meteora must be stopped.

Assuming they launch the campain, smart people will notice that the claims are fake, and shortly after they will discover that Setsuna killed herself, talking ill of a recently dead 16 years old teenager it's an easy way to get hated, and if somehow the people discover that the goverment is involved yo will raise a shit ton of eyebrows, in short your plan is stupid

Because after hearing Souta's story and being so fond of Souta there is no way the Creations will be okay with the government shitting on Setsuna's memory.

>suicideptsd.jpg

>loadsainfodumps
>recap now
No show has made me so angry in years. And yet I still watch it.

Maa Maa Maa~

You only say that because...

TIME TO PUT AN END TO THE EXPOSITION

They're deconstructing the recap episode.

they are shitposting

cutest hamster

I knew it would be a fun one. That's why I wasn't upset. It will be a kekkai styled one where they're recapping but it's over the top of some funny little B-plot that justifies the recap in universe. Superb.

>recap episode after flashback episode
Fuck

>Recap is Meteora narrating every single thing that has happened so far

Fluffiest hamster.

What is hime looking at??

Sp what happens if I make an erodoujin of Altair? What if it involves pregnancy, anal expansion or similar shit with permanent effects?
What if I kill her in some fanart? Wouldn't that cause a contradiction?

The Great D

Hamstora.

Post Shark!

It doesn't work that way.

*Hamsteora.

Has any websites already subbed this Episode? I looked at kissanime's time, looks like they'll take the whole day before It's subbed.

it has to be accepted by the rest of the fandom and she only gains the skill, otherwise we would have chibi Altair

Doesn't she change every time some fanart of hers becomes popular?

The episode isn't out yet.

she doesn't change but she can call upon the effects from fan works that are popular.

>replying ot bait this obvious
nigger

don't give Altair-sama weakness

She's more "free" as they said because her creator already committed Setsuna. I'm assuming that she can choose wether to upgrade or not to the popular power, of course she will upgrade if it's benificial, she's not going to accept a less popular Hentai of her ......

Or maybe he just doesn't know?

b-but it's cute

Leave Altair to me.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't know.. They already provided a screenshot at Twitter and I can't read Japanese.
So sorry, it is not bait.

yeah, but
>kissanime
why?

Not everybody follows the Twitter you know. And that doesn't even have anything to do with knowing if the episode is out yet or not. Sometimes Amazon is just really late.

There is only 1 sub anyways. It wouldn't make a difference.

12 hours

They said something about broadcast time in BS 11 in Japanese, so I assumed that It was already airing in Japan

She was so fucking chuuni in this episode. I loved it.

Question: does real world fan art of Altair make her stronger?

i hope so she can show some killer moves

Who the fuck makes an animated video of some OC from some random artist?
Not even legit characters get that most of the time.

Yes

Well, of course, I'm not sure which epsiode I heard this from. Meteora said to selesia that there is a high posibillity that they're conversation or story is veing written by someone else, you know US, humans.

Also, if Altair is so popular then how come they had such a hard time finding the original video? Shit, it was like the 8th result when Souta googled its title.

Nicovideo (niwavideo), it's not as popular as you think, not that I don't have an account on it.

She is the least mainstream character of the group, she is only popular in a small niche of artists and creators. And only 2 people saw her, and both of them realized who she was.

But her video seems to be super-popular considering there is fanart of it.
That's what I'm complaing about: the show first told me the video was some super obscure shit but now it's telling me it's actually realy popular.

For this, well "popular" among a group of people, not superstar popular.

I think the main issue is that no one really had a good look at her at first.

show RWBY to regular people and see if they recognize it

Regular people can google "RWBY" and get a million results about it.
When Souta googled this supposedly popular video he only found it because he really was looking for it and the other guy did some complex shit too to find it.

yeah, but if you don't know the name of either the character or the series it's pretty hard to find shit, that's why i said "recognize", you don't tell the name

The point is, you know the phrase RWBY, they didn't even know what to call Hime, until they discovered her real Name, Altair

But didn't Souta google the video's title when he was looking for it?
Granted, I don't remember what he typed so it's possible he used a vague search term.

It suddenly came to him, he remebered.
"That's why! That's why I remembered her!"

i mean, thomas aint gonna die to some swords, so hes got that going for him

No, he looked for a character with name of star, which was the hint Setsuna gave him a while ago.

Because he's assumed to be the co creater of Altair. And Sota is a Pussy, he could've given Shimazaki the D, that way, Simazaki wouldn't have to commit Setsuna.

Oh, well, I was wrong then.
I'm actually surprised he found shit using such a vague term.

GOD. DAMN. IT.
Stop with the setsuna joke.

I hope it is full of Metchin. She hasn't gotten enough screen time lately.

Please don't joke about this. This is a serious matter. No more white hamster pleasee.

he had hints, as soon as he saw the name Altair he remembered, it's the 12th brightest star and one of the most popular after all

Setsuna yourself

Two Words.
MAKE. ME.

She's not a shark, she's a fox. Goddammit, they even said it in the show. Plus, it fits her mischievous, elusive theme.

yeah, but sharks are better than foxes

So is the ending just going to be like main character draws a overpowered character that beats the bad guy after the internet accepts his art?

I'm always serious. She also seems to be the studio's favorite, which works out for me.

Hey, SS Ober Fag Fuhrer Alfred,
Mettchin has a chinchin

Altair showing her dancing skills when?
youtube.com/watch?v=TrgauWZoqHo

Do you have a scripture to support that?

it's that poster a reference to something? Seems oddly familiar

Soda has no talent and can barely draw. None of his work is going to be popular.

He can't draw for shit, so they would have to asspull him becoming an amazing artist in 6 months.

I see. Both of you are White hamster supporters.
Plot twist:Meteora has her own plans, she's actually an evil chinchin and not actually telling everyone something important

Spoiler, doesn't works that way

fharkx

yfw the recap episode ends with them watching a screening of the recap episode and thats the 1st episode of the anime they are about to release to get people hyped up