m.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ42CdbyrM
youtube.com/watch?v=CKAxcZoIozs
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=69RiOxmBiSI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4QTmKuQsmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He really is married to a nigger. What a faggot.

Bumo

Norm is the best Comedian
Bill was a close second till he swallowed a bottle of bluepills
in an attempt to become a normie. He was born redpilled and took the blue sadly... unlike most people its the other way around.

Why do you care about another man's life? How does his wife affect yours? He makes millions per year, loves his job and is happy. Meanwhile you're a loser on Sup Forums just wasting your life. Not a single person will remember you or this thread in 5 mins time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

OP is from Philadelphia

This.

i used to think he was a hero.

a god, even. he spoke truth. was always right about everything, even in the face of people who disagreed.

but no. he's always been a nigger lover. he's a NIGGER LOVER and MARRIED A NIGGER despite 30 years of "hey don't get married, it's a bad deal, the stand up routine".

fuck him. he's a piece of shit. what he said in the past, most of it holds true. but look what he did. look what he is. he's a beastiality monkey fucker. that's why he's so angry. he couldn't fuck the ugly nigger chimp bitch he always wanted, so he settles for this UGLY NIGGER.

fuck you bill burr. you were a herp and your shit was truth but YOU ARE A NIGGER LOVER AND YOUR OPINION IS NOW NULL AND VOID.

nigger fucking loser, fuck him.

Burr is also from one of the only states where white men voted for Hillary. There must be something in the water. MA men just spend their whole lives spitting up their red pills and consuming blue pills.

Go back to t_d you nonwhite nigger loving faggot.

it matters because he was a guiding light in the darkness against stupid bloodsucking whores and their ways. he was 'MGTOW
before that was even a thing. now he's MARRIED?!?! the thing we all know DO NOT EVER DO to a fucking feral NIGGER BITCH!?!!!!!

go fuck yourself.

>REEEEEEEEEEE
Fat sweaty neckbeard rage lol

Didn't even marry an obedient African woman who would treat him like a king.

No he had to marry a loud uppity feminist sheboon

And your a bluepilled retard coming on a board were nazism is idolised. fuck off to Sup Forums

Get a load of this cuck

Why am I walking through a wedding?

Wow what a fag you are

That is the look of a broken man. How far he has fallen.

fuck off fatty

yes and she likes to get on his podcasts now. ugly monkey faced cunt trying to put her warped nigger mind into what people are asking with her ugly HUGE NIGGER GUMMY TEETH like she has anything to say.

bill burr is DONE. he's a cuck, he's always been a cuck, i feel bad for his loserness but FUCK THAT.

above all he is a NIGGER LOVER.

and that is something that he can never be forgiven for.

The red pills honestly destroyed his spirit. He's like Joey Pants in The Matrix. He just wanted to be a content unaware normie. So he just fucked his own shit up.

Anthony Cumia has become Sup Forums incarnate though.

"WHAT'CHOO TAWKUM 'BOUT, I'M BILL BURR WIFEY N'SHEIET!! WHERE MY GRAPE DRANK, NIGGUH!?!"

What the fuck are you even on about? If you're old enough to even remember Burr from back in the days before he was famous he always talked about dating non-white women. It's his fetish.

Now that he married one and had kid, she has him by his little red Irish balls. He's got no way out because she'll take all his money and he's fucking miserable.

My only gripe with him now is that he's afraid to make good comedy based on how miserable he is with her, because she'll beat his little pale ass if he gets out of line. He's a total cuck now.

Fuck Burr.

nope, he's always been a paid shill, sadly. we recognized it early on. he's one of these idiots who is controlled opposition who mixes truth with lies. he gets paid to talk shit and divide and conquer, while in the background, doing this shit.

he fucks niggers. he married a nigger. he spent 30 years of his life making fun of marriage and making fun of niggers, and yet, ........ this.

do you think this is a fluke?

>fuck off fatty
Said the epic lardass

i bet they have horny sex

none of that ever happened. show proof. you're full of shit. i have friends who are legit in comedy and what you're saying is complete lies.

I actually used to look up to this guy. Why did he fuck himself so bad

Ok

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ42CdbyrM

Video was posted in 2014 but this joke was from at least 2006

Patrice died. Giraldo died. Louie became a massive cuck. Bobby sold out. Opie became a faggot. Norton sold out. Anthony went down the rabbit hole and lost his mind.

After all that Burr just wanted to be a happy normie. But he forced it and inadvertently made himself more miserable.

yuck, imagine this once talented man waking up to this fucking feral monkey who's gonna 'tak half his shit'.

it's unreal.

bill burr is cancer. he is a nigger lover. this is final. Anonymous says so.

samefagging

but this is the same guy who did this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKAxcZoIozs

You can tell she's waiting for the day that he makes one fuck up so she can rob him of everything.

AHHHHHHH WHAT IS IT

Bill, yes!

p.s. this bit singlehandedly reinforces the wage gap myth, and tons of other shit. all delivered with 'hurr durr comedy'. he's fucking cancer.

I am from PA near Philly, and I agree with him.

LOL he had a kid with her, that is going to be one ugly child.

I don't think this guy is funny and liberals seem to worship him, so fuck this black pussy humper.

You are the biggest fag ever.

>paid money for that

le 56% confirmed

he is a cuck

well that was certainly professional, said nobody ever. never watched that before. wow.

What?? Do you support race mixing or something??
>Potato nigger + Chicken nigger = just a nigger
Do you want actual white women to be potatoed?

heres bill burr absolutely bombing on late night television
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

he's a comedic genious
his wife is black
his comedy can't be racist now
better
maybe he loves her good for him
he's not a Sup Forumsack he's Sup Forumsorts
hes a good man

I'm baffled how surprised Sup Forums is about Hollywood
he found a niche and filled it with his work
they are all actors you fools

>loves his job and is happy.
Are you sure? What was that whole part about his wife denying him a paternity test and threatening divorce?

wait wtf, Bill Burr was in breaking bad? Why the fuck don't I remember that. Time line skip.

well to be fair, colbert is literal cancer

yeah all he ever did was this one scene and he didn't even know who scrooge mcduck was.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk

sauce on this shit

With the amount of money he makes he could've picked any chocolate model and made her sign any prenup.
Instead he chose a fucking horrendous sjw roasty. What a fucking loser.

I wasn't following it closely at all but I seem to remember something like the following
>knocks up his nigger wife, allegedly
>baby born
>Bill on the fence about whether he is biological father
>wants paternity test
>answer "no", threatens divorce
>Bill apologises

something like that, was months ago

I know that story. Never saw a source though.

what, come on.
Dont leave me hanging here user.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

There's that phrase about how you can accurately judge a person depending on how they treat waitstaff. In this video, Bill attempts to scold Nia for undeservingly treating a waiter like shit. Nia defends her cuntiness and sees nothing wrong with her actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=69RiOxmBiSI

Nia whined to Bill for long enough so that he asked his buddy Pete Holmes to shoehorn Nia into Pete's show. Notice how Nia can't act, has piss poor comedic timing, and is extremely unattractive. Patrice is doing barrelrolls in his grave.

wow, if you ever needed proof of kek, there you go.
mother fucking checked.
I loved burr but stopped listening to him right around when trump beat the shit out of hillary in the election. glad i did, the man turned on everything he stood for.

Y’all need therapists

At least the kid is not racially mixed.

That cunt is another level of awful.

>
remidner that his wife cucked him with a nigger, kid is not his (been confirmed) and he is raising 100% nigger spawn while paying for it. they are also divorced/separated. lmao

He still shits on her from time to time though

youtube.com/watch?v=z4QTmKuQsmo

Sauce?

You're right, she's got that Jew grin

>Nia can I get some sleep? All this nut punching is distracting and I have to earn us money tomorrow.

Yeah man I'm not pro-mixing but some of the replies ITT are hilarious. Amazing how suddenly everyone knows the ins and outs f this guy's own thoughts better than he does

>kid is not his (been confirmed)
it hasn't been confirmed has it
as far as I can remember it's just that his wife shamed him into dropping his demands for a paternity test (which basically confirms it anyway now that I think about it)

Rumor has it the baby is too fucking dark to be 50% white.
Bill's brother in law said how they 'just have really dark ancestors'.

>GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA