>be feeling anxious and sad
>people tell me i might be depressed
>go to doctor
>doctor gives out benzos like they’re tic tacs
>take benzos
>get addicted to benzos
>feeling my brain turning into mush
>feel like i lost everything that i was

how tf did i get jewed so hard Sup Forums?

Never take pills for mental health. That shit is way overblown and usually due to life circumstances rather than mental problems

I was hard addicted to stimulants when I was in a mental decline and I'd heavily recommend a cold turkey approach to quitting and supplementing it with exercise.

If you are too far deep with benzos then taper off asap if you cant quit immediately

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

take 500 mg of nicotinic acid
1000 mg of tryptophan
500mg of aspartic acid
per day
and eat hearty meals, eggs and bacon.
you'll be fine and addicted in a week.

Why is her butt so dirty

Anxious people need stimulants. The burst of confidence, energy and focus is exactly what you need to start climbing of the hole you've dug yourself.

Benzos are just to make you content with the failure of life.

BROOOORRRPPPPPPFFFFTT

Exercise, eat healthily and sleep lots!

Depending how long you have been on benzodiazepines, it will take up to 6 months after going clean to get rid of post-acute withdrawal syndrome. For that, use weed to help sleep. The worst part of PAWS is the bad sleep, it ruins everything else in your life after not getting a decent sleep in over two weeks

You were in a thread yesterday about stims and opiates weren't you?

Also benzos making you content on being a failure is the best description of them yet. Either take them and stop crying, or stop taking them.

Yep

I'll recognise the speed freak from NZ every time now.

Get off the benzos.

I've made your mistake and I eventually came out the other side.

Never tell yourself you are depressed and that the gov / doctors can some how fix that, it's a death trap.

Anyone feeling bad must realize that they alone must turn it around.

LMFAO YOU FELL FOR THE ANTI DEPRESANT MEME. Well I did too.

I was on the highest dose of SSRIs my doctor told me my body could take and it was hell on earth. Mostly it wouldn't help the issues I was having and after 2 years of hell on earth with my brain and shit I finally got off of it. Fuck it. My pescriber was named Mr. Goldberg too...

I have body dysmorphia from childhood trauma experienced by my father's mental abuse. I have it to this day, and no im not a tranny or one of those creatures. Just really mentally fucked and cant see myself straight in the mirror without going crazy over small blemishes and impercections no matter the size of visability.

I finally got off of them 2 months ago and its really bad with mega withdrawls. Run...user...run..

>falling for the pill meme

I take them as prescribed, doctors here give out benzos like candy but stims require a full blown psychological assessment for a diagnosis of ADHD.

I had been on all anxiety medications available before I self diagnosed myself for ADHD and insisted that I be properly diagnosed and treated and since then my life has improved dramatically.

Btw im now trying natural ways like therapy, excersive, and getting a job to occupy my mind. Having a big time interview monday, wish me luck pls

He'sright about anxious ppl with stims though.
t.smoker

Benzos are different to anti-depressants. Benzos would probably genuinely make you stop caring about mirrors at least while you are on them.

I remember this friendo. I think you might not look back at the stim use with such positivity, but I was in the thread talking on opiates so I can't judge.

I know he is, didn't mean speed freak as an insult. More of a description lel.

lucky cunt, they don't ever prescribe benzos here

Stop eating and drinking all dairy and grains/glutens for a month, see how you feel.

My anxiety went after three days.

>how tf did i get jewed so hard Sup Forums?
by being weak and stupid with no sense of self responsibility or willpower so you now blame everything else instead of simply stopping and you like most use the term addiction has an excuse for being an excuse ridden pathetic weak bitch.

Medications like that are bad. Fuck them and face your fears to purge the illness

I've seen the effects of opiate and far worse, benzo addiction and it's a nightmare. I come off Ritalin for weeks at a time to detox and it's not even slightly a problem other than the complete lack of productivity.

My warning is against amphetamine, aka Adderall, that shit is absolutely addictive and everyone I know whose been on it for an extended period of time says their life falls apart completely soon as they're off it

I know they are. I can think of dozens of scenarios where I think their use are justified but many more of which they aren't neccersary but used.

Doesn't Ritalin have effects with long term use? With Opiates, the addiction and potential risk of death really is the risk its self.

Do you speak in a new aged british accent or a classic "ay ol govna" accent?

I'm from Northumberland buddy, so neither. My accent is closer to Scottish. You'll hear those accents a minimum of 8 hours away from me.

Rits aren't an amphetamine?

I've had really bad mental health for a decade. Never took a single pill for anything. I would've committed suicide by now if I was pilled up. Deal with it without drugs. Suck it up.

That sucks, most of them speak CHING CHONG PING LING when I went to London

I MET only one who spoke in a british accent during my entire trip

Never been to London so I can't really comment but I've been told as much.

>how tf did i get jewed so hard Sup Forums?
holy shit you nigger, you are not suppose to take any pills for your depression... is not like some pill will make the feeling of uselessness in your body go away. Depression is normal, it's a challenge to climb out of your sorrow.. we all go through it! Now quit medicine but not abruptly as that might fuck up with your brain, go to gym, start exercising each day, or gym 4-5 days a week, see your life turning around

never fuck around with benzo addiction

>stuck in a hole for 12 years
>just suck it up you'll get through this :)

Panic attacks often feature hyperventilation and the rapid heart rate feeds into the heightened fear of death. But then you suggest taking stimulants to negate this shit? Please explain.

There might be, but no known long term effects and they've obviously had a considerable amount of research.

Nah, they're reuptake inhibitors, the cause dopamine to be utilized more effectively along neurons apart of your primary focus and less spread out to neurons that would pose distraction.

Amphetamine increases dopamine production which causes synapses to again a tolerance to dopamine globally, meaning that when you're off it, neurotransmission is heavily reduced compared to baseline. It's a Jewish drug

Hello mr shekelstein

Think of it as a multicultural hell hole of niggers, mostly asains, and non whites. I also want to add I only met ONE literal british man on his way home from the grocery store when he heard my boston accent and was interested in me and for the fact that just the DAY I came the boston marathon happened. I was hoping they were gonna do a global strike on marathons so being in Britbongland would be interesting nontheless.

Sadly it didn't happen

And our plane was delayed for 4 hours

Adhd is completely made up though

Worst I've been to is Manchester which is pretty bad. Bragging a little bit but my county is 99% white as of 2011 so I'd avoid London like an active volcano.

Take these pills and your life will change for the better you will become normal!!
Found the fucking pharma paid shill

Panic attacks come purely from a lack of confidence, anxious people like I was find the outside world like crawling through a snake pit - no wonder youd have panic attacks.

But when you go out into that scary world of danger and darkness with a fucking flamethrower, it doesn't take many steps before your confidence is returned

They certainly won't help you schizo

Adhd is fucking fake and a scam to sell pills

RSO

You should quit.

ive tried tapering down (cold turkey is out of the question as it can kill me) but even a 0.5mg decrease is unbearable.

pretty sure i will an hero soon

how many mg are you on?

as long as you have access to benzos the addiction is not a big problem, so don't stress over it or you'll just jeopardise your efforts

i got ritallin, bromazepam, lorazepamm, lormetazopam and alprazolam prescribed with nohiccup at all.
no tests, nothing.
just talked to the doctor for about 15 min and he gave me all dat shit

Good luck brother.

its happened to the best of us spanpol man

these are daily doses
4-5mg alprazolam
8mg bromazepam
2mg lorazepam
2mg lormetazepam to sleep
72mg ritallin

thanks brothers

Why the fuck are you on Ritalin , are you fucking 3. Adhd is a make believe disorder

first get rid of the ritalin. taking a stimulant is a stupid idea when tapering.

Sue your doctor for making you addict.

You trusted your doctor.
Never trust your doctor. Your doctor is always a piece of shit that just wants to milk you for all the money they can.
if they can prescribe 50 different heavily addictive drugs they will as long as you won't die immediately, because if you're dead they can't get money from you.
They want you to be at deaths door as long as possible.

stop trusting doctors they are the jews of the medical world

lurk more

I used to average 8-12mg a day of alprazolam
Didn't know I had a problem until I tried to stop using and had my first actual panic attack.

I'm down to taking 0.25 mg at night now just to help sleep and I was taking 4+mg a day for like 5 years.

Stay strong Spain-bro, watch motivational things on youtube, good inspiring music, and like others have said - LIFT. that one thing alone will nearly do it.

Good luck man

>tfw 6 years on anti-depressants
>finally quit them cold turkey and clean for two years
>I feel like my life is slowly falling apart I'm tempted to start taking them again
halp

Why do you feel like your life is falling apart?

>be feeling anxious and sad
>people tell me i might be depressed
>go to doctor
>doctor gives out benzos like they’re tic tacs
>take benzos
>get addicted to benzos
>feeling my brain turning into mush
>feel like i lost everything that i was

>doctor says "I have a prescription for that"
>and I say "but doctor, i'm addicted to life"

>confusing joke. everyone dies. sharks eat the dead. wamen.

>he fell for the (((anti-depressant))) jew
There's nothing wrong with you goyim just keep taking your pills. You are happy, remember freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength and war is peace.

>hehehehe stupid goy

It depends which doctor. General practitioners, most definitely. Surgeons on the other hand really want to save your life and don’t prescribe as much.

>bullied by father, bullied by kids in school, treated like shit by girls, have to work with dad and study at the same time
>attempt suicide
>flatline ever since
I'm almost 26 with only history of mental illness behind me

Yeah I'm 26 this year, got a pretty rich mental health history too.

Make sure you work on yourself if you plan on moving forward in life. You'd probably have self esteem issues after dealing with bullying. What's something you're competent at?

>4-5mg alprazolam

thats seems like a pretty high dose. i was taking alprazolam almost daily for about a year and my dose got up to about 3.5mg a day. my doctor thought it was too high and switched me over to diazepam (valium). i take 5mg nightly but still sometimes have anxiety attacks.

>used to average 8-12mg a day of alprazolam
>tried to stop using and had my first actual panic attack

why were you taking that much xanax if you werent already having anxiety attacks? were you taking it recreationally?

>benzos are anti-depressants

Now thats a spanking.

so what do you do if you're mentally ill? Just deal?

mate i taked pills paroxetina y lorazepam dos años por que tenia depresion, al cabo de ese tiempo lo deje y estoy mucho mejor. Por supuesto que ni las pastillas te solucionan los problemas ni son una solucion permanente pero pueden ser muy utiles para salir del hoyo.
Sin ellas igual me hubiera suicidado pero, hoy estoy a punto de acabar mi carrera tengo novia y en un par de años me casare.
Animo tio, no te dejes vencer tu puedes

t. turk living in serbia

I know it's softcore pansy shit, but I was on adderall for the longest time as a kid up until I was 18ish. I was depressed every day and it felt impossible to talk to people. Pretty much felt like a zombie. I'm off them now and feel a lot better, so I'm obviously against pills and shit. I think a lot of it is really mind of matter and just accepting you're a bit paranoid, crazy, or sad. See what you can do to improve your physical health before jumping the gun.

Yeah the doc randomly bumped me up from 2mg a day if needed, to 4mg a day if needed.

I was young and retarded so I thought oh sweet more alpraz! Then I abused it.

Yeah I took it recreationally. I wish I knew what a mistake that was at the time. But I fucked up so learned the hard way

They definitely make you not-depressed. Your body doesn't know somethings wrong but your spirit and mind work it out pretty quick

Drink a bottle of Jack and deal with it. Or buy a shotgun. Your choice.

Good Goy OP
We have some more pills to help with the side effects of the pills we are already selling you for inflated prices.
Come see your (((doctor))) soon ok

CBT
meditation
Eat well
Sleep more
Exercise
Gf

I'm not against imformed adults taking psych meds, or acute cases in younger people if short-term if needed. But fuck putting kids on stims like that, especially since you were probably just a normal boy who was hard to manage.

your ancestors were never depressed and they spent their lives in hardship

pills are the wrong answer

Good luck friend

None of that fixes chemical imbalance, shit the last one makes it significantly worse

I've got cyclothymia and anxiety issues so pills have actually helped me quite a bit. Unfortunately my family has a predisposition towards mental illnesses and there were a handful of notably traumatic moments in my childhood which opened the floodgates for me to start developing mind problems myself. My mom's side has depression while my dad more notably encounters complications with psychopathy (he's collectively been in prison for a total of almost 10 years by the way.) My sister seemed to inherit my mom's side more since she was suicidal plus had a bad cutting problem and I got a shitty mixture of both of my parent's cerebral flaws. She only has the occasional bout of anxiety nowadays though. I think it's because she managed to find a boyfriend who she's been with for nearly 5 years so that must be great support for her.

During my "up" episodes I get a powerful urge to interact with others. I feel really charismatic, hopeful, and outgoing although I'm impulsive. On the other hand when I swing to "down" I have really poor self-esteem, my motivation is completely null, and I generally contemplate suicide or entertain myself with thoughts of killing myself. The depressive events are way worse for me to deal with. I'm an extremely self-conscious person so I note how much my mood changes yet I can't do anything no matter how much I scream at myself. It's this weird sensation in my chest I can't fight, only acknowledge. I have delusions about God punishing me and a significant problem with unwanted thoughts. It sucks man, I have the foundations to be such an amazing person but I'm severely restricted from my potential thanks to my problems. It just ends up festering into more self-loathing after seeing how much of a fuckup I am despite me being popular with my peers and receiving compliments a lot. On the outside I'm a charismatic guy loving life when in reality I'm repulsed at myself for how achingly disturbing I am on the inside. I want to collapse in on myself.

If you need to do a benzo withdrawal, doing it with Valium is the way to go

gracias hermano
lo estoy inteentando
me alegro de que te vaya bien

I don't know about benzos but when I was on SSRIs for over a year, cold turkey was absolutely not an option. Took like 3 or 4 months of tapering down to finally get off them.

That's retarded, quitting drugs which significantly affect your brain like benzos after chronically dosing will literally fucking kill you. He should taper off in every case. Go take clonazepam for a year, stop usage out of the blue, and come back to tell us how fun it was having seizures every few minutes. Assuming you make it out alive, that is.

i thought i had brain tumour and it wasn't so he gave me xanax

wait what?

explain

Got tripped out had headaches and vibrating feelings in the head, was a bit dizzy and got tinnitus, hard breathing. In the end everything was unconnected so I got diagnosed with psychosomatic disorder and he gave me xanax. Took it for a few months and all problems I had came back after I stopped for and they lasted for a month later now I am more or less fine minus noise induced tinnitus.

I've had a friend who tried to kill himself while on Diazepam he was quite depressed. You should try to stop incrementally by lowering the dose slowly over a course of two months or even more. You will still have dopamine plunges and depression, but eventually it will balance itself. Eat healthy, exercise, find a woman if you already don't have. Good luck.

Depression is simply a part of the human experience.
Everyone's spent at least some continuous period depressed, and the people who have never seriously considered killing themselves probably never learned in the first place.
Dealing with it is just another hurdle, like tying your shoes or talking to girls.

Watch out for those who are always happy. Those fuckers are the real loose screws.

*probably never lived

I feel you lad. Im pretty heavily dependent on high strength painkillers and sleeping tablets, both (legally) prescribed by my doctor.
I take 15mg of the hypnotic zopiclone at night and I take 16mg of buprenorphine with breakfast. I have a huge stash of the painkillers saved up incase of a SHTF scenario so I can wean myself off without the misery of opiate withdrawal.

I know its not healthy but I like my pills desu lads. They take the edge off, keep my blood pressure down and help me relax. The rage that I feel due to the machinations of the shitlibs its mitigated somewhat by the sedative effects.
Iv always been a habitual self medicator. The doctor recognised this and elected to give me a no questions asked lifelong script to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Its one way to cope with the libshit insanity without bursting a blood vessel.

I have this theory that the evil cabal that runs things invented the term 'ADD' and 'ADHD' in order to identify people who will be threats in the future. Having ADD and/or ADHD can be a massive advantage if the person with ADD or ADHD realizes they can channel that energy into something productive. They may be a little unpredictable, a little crazy, a little ocd, a little spaztic but if they find the thing they want to do for the rest of their life, they will become the best at that thing bar none. Trump prolly has ADD, he has channeled it into a thrill of negotiating, a thrill of winning the deal, of winning challenges that arent supposed to be won. As a result he is probably the best negotiator on earth, and has accomplished more in one year for america then any prez in the past 160 years (since andrew jackson). Alex Jones prolly has ADD, he has channeled it into the thrill of discovering truth, a thrill of fighting the establishment, of fighting the globalist NWO. As a result he is probably the best 'info warrior' on the planet, and is the best fighter against the establishment since the founding fathers of the united states. I would bet that if you looked at the most prolific outlaws, pirates, bandits, and psychopaths they would all have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. People with ADD and ADHD tend to be very hard hard to control, they tend to have very strong wills and are difficult to persuade otherwise. So of course the elite would say that its a bad thing, of course its looked down on. I imagine the first ones to fight back against a oppressive government are the people with ADD or ADHD that have their daily routines broken. You think the leftist social media paid armies are effective at manipulating policy? A dude with ADHD that got his daily routine broken, could do more than an entire paid social media army combined and could do it before the internet was even a thing, ever since the internet started, ADHD has been slowly labeled a bad thing.

Pills just help you suppress symptoms. I don't see how pills can cure the underlying source of your depression.
I guess in a way they can help. if you're actually too demotivated to start tackling the underlying causes. Don't become dependent on them if you can.
I was quite down and demotivated last year, didn't have energy to do anything. After finally breaking out of it my situation has improved a bit and I now feel a lot better. The first steps were the hardest.
disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion, I am not a medical professional.