Okay so what's the purpose of the armed forces? No draft has gone on in nearly 50 years...

Okay so what's the purpose of the armed forces? No draft has gone on in nearly 50 years. The war as of late (Iraq) was literally a volunteers only based upon a false flag being destroyed
Meaning 9/11

So what's the point of milifags going into the forces? To show off? To get the gay ass Valor patches? To be comfortable with their homosexuality around other queens? To eventually quench their bloodthirst?

Someone explain to me, that in 2018, when there are thousands of 'troops' why are people actively enlisting.

That image is hilarious.

The plight of the over privileged gay white people, and their racially diverse friends.

Any takers.

Antifa BTFO

Its a fucking paying job that requires basic education for minimum pay, get off your fucking high horse some people gotta make a living

Killing sand niggers is fun?

Q predicted all this shit.

So what's the point of milifags going into the forces? To show off? To get the gay ass Valor patches? To be comfortable with their homosexuality around other queens? To eventually quench their bloodthirst?

yes.

For me, I'll take a job that isn't Stupid as hell

Israel

>Okay so what's the purpose of the armed forces?
Introducing cuckery.

How about this one

>would you be able to live with yourself after killing a human being?

Valor patches remind me of the movie office space

>Antifa BTFO

ANTIFA, LGTBQ, they different cliques of the same lame-ass terrorist group.

Close minded speckle, I'd educate you but we are on a anonymous forum. Would you like to show you one thing?

To die for Israel

Only whites are human, user. I'd have no trouble killing a shitskin as part of my duty to serve this country.

>has American flag as his icon

Buffalo said '' the greatest thing about the flag, is that is cleans all the shit from my asshole on taco night''

>Would you like to show you one thing?

what?

This is the future of America.

a job that pays well and gives you benefits isnt stupid at all. It's smart and will provide for you regardless of the job's motivations;

Somebody had to kill all those towel heads and North Koreans

>This is the future of America

You don't have to tell me that tribal retardation is in the cards for humanity. I could see that one coming over a decade ago.

youre a retard, friend. If you killed a rabbit youd probably collapse

US global power projection is what sustains much of global trade thus US riches and not only.