>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cb03f
twitter.com/huffpost/status/960074875342901249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS NOW A HEATHER THREAD: POST HEATHERS!

Post your smuggest Trump.

>Every awoo shall sit under their own Vine and Fig Tree, and no one shall make them afraid~

~~~Thanks for Baking, Chink Baker!~~~

Although the groove is hard to beat
Still you stand with frozen feet
You try to run, you try to scream
But no more sun you'll ever see
For evil reaches from the crypt
To crush you in its icy grip
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the Thriller

FIRST REMINDER THAT OP WILL NO LONGER BE BAKING!

>NEW BAKER NEEDED

NEW BAKER NEEDED

>NEW BAKER NEEDED

NEW BAKER NEEDED

Will bake next if I'm not too drunk by then
>may or may not feature somalis

>28 Why, answered the captain, it cost me a heavy sum to win this privilege. Ah, said Paul, but I am a citizen by birth.

>gay little protest didn't hurt the official beer of PA in the slightest

What are ya drinking, miller?

The time for smugness has ended. Now they shall be grimly reminded.

~"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief."

Some user's gonna be pissed that I'm misuing his Heather pics, but what the hell, it's mildly entertaining

That chick is a qt.

why does this girl remind me of antifa-fu.

this girl is like a "trad" augfrog

is a major happening going to happen tomorrow?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

The McCain man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his tumor. His swelling is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is bipartisan, as a result of his high levels of patriotism. This gives him the appearance of health and strength.

Sino Stronk

>US dropped ball on Navy railgun development—now China is picking it up

>Photos posted by a Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) observer show what appears to be an electromagnetic railgun being affixed to a PLAN tank landing ship, the Haiyang Shan. The LST is being used to test the weapon because its tank deck can accommodate the containers for the gun's control system and power supply.
>For nearly a decade, the US Navy's Office of Naval Research (ONR) and various contractors worked to develop a railgun system for US ships. A prototype weapon was built by BAE Systems. Testing at the US Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, Virginia was deemed so successful that the Navy was planning to conduct more testing of the gun at sea aboard a Spearhead-class Joint High Speed Vessel (JHSV). But the program has been largely shelved because of the Department of Defense's ongoing budget problems and the loss of interest at DOD's Strategic Capabilities Office in funding further development.

>China has clearly been watching the US program with interest, and the PLAN reportedly began working on its own electromagnetic gun system about five years ago, according to Dafeng Cao's ex-PLAN officer source. Now the PLAN is preparing to take its tests to sea, making the 20-year old Haiyang Shan the first ship to ever be armed with a railgun.

archive.is/cb03f

railguns are a meme weapon

Kek

Leftist tears and Stolichnaya. Will buy Soju tomorrow to go with KBBQ but I don't like it, it sneaks up on you. One moment I'm sober and 6-8 bottles in I can't climb stairs and have to crawl to bathroom

Superb Owl

Reminded that trump is an incompetent moron?

>I might be too drunk to press a few buttons in 30 minutes

>psst spicer, ive got a joke for ya
>Whats the difference between boy scouts and jews? Boy scouts come back from their camps

wood wrapped in foil

He'll forget.

Did you know? When your handlers are arrested there's a good change they'll squeal and pin the blame on all the good little basement virgins like you. I suggest you prepare yourself, friend. Too bad you didn't spend your time learning how to innawoods.

Woah, hey now user. Baking is a super serious and difficult task.

should i be nervous about it? cause i feel something bad is gonna happen

This, baking requires a delicate artisan's touch. We bake quality bread here, like they did in the old country.

>super serious and difficult task
Judging by how many times Joe almost won, I would say yes it is

>about to pack a bowl
>it's already packed
WHOA!

What does her vagina smell like? A-asking for a friend

We expect sandniggers to pervert, well. everything, so no big deal.

People are unforgiving if you mess up even minor details while baking

kek I'll get it ready now, few nights ago I was drunk and forgot to link previous thread. Didn't matter but still shameful

> like they did in the old country.
CCCP?

milk and salty coins

even without looking her up I already know she's a kike

No.

There's really no use for them. Not on ships anyway.

She used to hang out with people who did cocaine.
They stopped inviting her to parties for some reason.

Because it really isn't too difficult as long as you follow the correct steps

>VERY

Fair enough

Specially if they get hypersonic missiles.

enjoy the ban

Yes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

secularism was a mistake

Look at the size of her fucking nose user. That bitch was probably shoving $1000 a coke every 3 minutes. Of course they told her fuck off

no honey you have to stay in the kiddie area *puts you back in comfy padded pen*

Yep. Missiles have a much greater range.

I COULD see a use for a railgun anti missile system though. Some rapid fire ultra high velocity version.

Waiter, this pasta has gone stale

???

You'd have to be an idiot to think anything was going to happen at the Owl. This is normie-tier faggot crap.

What's the cost of a hypersonic missile compared to the railgun? Much cheaper? By a factor of 5, 10?

so who was that cocksucker on Tucker this week that I hope never is on his show again

The one that was so cocky after calling him a Russian Agent and was like "Well we're going to release a memo too. I'll see you next week ;)"

Tucker shouldn't give him and (You)s for his presumptuous attitude and his accusations.

But I just want to send Trumpian Curse vibes his way. We'll see what happens.

>and (You)s
any*

that becomes complicated if you are drunk/high/tripping balls. Thats why its better just to play it safe and also stick to water

Railguns cost more R&D and electricity wise, but the ammo itself is way cheaper per shot, and you can carry thousands on a ship. Most ships have less than 50 missiles total. Even an SSGN only has 144.

The deep state loves targeting normies. When did you ever see a false flag take place at some nerd ass card shop?

How quickly we've forgotten the los vegas massacre.

> Some rapid fire ultra high velocity version.
Only if it is a sentry. Not even Beckham can bend the projectile of a railgun after it was shot so that's not really useful against incoming missiles unless it's fully automatic

Tucker was actually fuming during that segment, like he would have strangled the guy on live TV Memri style if he was in studio

Hey nip, wtf ?

Nobody expects a gunman to light up a country concert in Vegas. Everyone expects an attack at the Super Bowl.

Eric swallwell. He has been on Tucker like 12 times before and I have NEVER seen him that uncomfortable and disorganized before. The memo clearly rattled Eric's cage

QTπ

Do you think he will have him back on?
I think he was just far too disrespectful to reward that behavior. Make him like Eminem and have him crave the (You)s but eternally denied.

>cost of missile vs. railgun
IIRC, the railgun projectile used on the new Zumwalt is about 10x as cheap as the shell on the cannon it replaces ($2k vs $20k, IIRC). I imagine a missile would be even more expensive than that shell, so railguns are at least 10x cheaper than missiles.

I'm scared now

> Most ships have less than 50 missiles total. Even an SSGN only has 144.
If your ship ever needed to shoot even 10 missiles against an hostile you are either toast or your aircrafts are already obliteraring whatever god forsaken threat in your path

twitter.com/huffpost/status/960074875342901249

GLORMPHFFFFF

If only his genius could have spared the electorate from one the dullest franchise in the history of politics. Seriously each episode following the Neocon as they fight assorted Nationalist villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make Neoconservatism appealing, to make Democracy seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when LBJ vetoed the idea of whites directing the future of America; he made sure the country would never be mistaken for a miracle that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculous profitable cross-promotion for Goldstein's investments. The United States might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Founding Fathers in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>A-at least FDR was good though
"No!"
The New Deal is dreadful; the internment camps were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a Conservative went for an investigation, the Jewish historians wrote instead that the character "was anti-Semitic."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Goldstein's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of propaganda. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Jewish America by Ezra Goldblatt. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Goldstein at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Goldblatt." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "The holohoax" you are, in fact, trained to read Goldblatt

Well Eric Swallwell was a ripe cunt on Tucker.
He can suck a bag of dicks. Doesn't he work directly for the Democrat Party?

Damn, you delusional.

why does the "railgun" look like its made out of melted plastic? Did the mistranslate the blueprints they stole from us?

When will they start using Guantanamo again? Who is it for on the official statement?
>pls spoon feed me

So much anti Trump shilling all across Russian media holy shit

but the thing is, the almost 5 million people watching Tucker would have seen how unreasonable the Dems have become. Tucker is literally taking the beating in order to turn people against leftism

I love our empress

Rick & Morty is on, guys!

NO

alcohol
smokes
drugs

It's not just about single engagements. VLS cells can't be reloaded at sea, so once you fire your missiles you have to haul ass all the way back to port to rearm. Railgun ammo could be delivered by boat or helicopter.

aliens are coming

> When will they start using Guantanamo again
It never created to be used IIRC. Mattis and even Sessions visited it, I think

Well I don't think he took a beating.
The fucking asshole wouldn't answer any questions. Then accuses someone of being a traitor to the country.

Where the fuck is that civil war image?

Maybe he should eliminate those bullshit sanctions Obama came up with.