Here it comes... the T-Word!

And well deserved, I would say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/gop-rep-seek-criminal-prosecution-fbi-doj-officials-full-throated-illegal
archive.is/v93dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hang em high

transexual traps tugging throbbing tubes through throats

It's treason dude, treason.

Tessellating turds taught terrible things to them

I've been waiting for somebody to start saying it.

Hang the treasonous pieces of shit up by the neck in public for all to see. Make a example out of them.

nooo, you have to keep going until you get to this nigger, don't let it die with those 4
>pic related

He really does a disservice to his brand by labeling himself Tyler Durden. Sounds like le edgy teenager

How do we help this rep get exposure in his valiant deed?

Clinton and Obama won't hang, unfortunately

We knew it was treason. Now it is getting out to the normies. Next step is Hannity, then Fox, in general, then ABC/CBS/NBC. At that point, it will be full-on French Revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8

The only treason being committed here is by that crass, orange conman Trump.

This is just more of the same old tired Conservative fluff, the same nonsense that got us into the War in Iraq. It's a turn point tactic these bipartisan dogs are playing and the American people aren't interested. Trump and his band of trust fund babies are going to be kicked out of the White House for their betrayal of the American people on behalf of Russia and its oligarchs. Enough is enough!

(You)

What you fail to recognize is that the average person is a moron. They only care about Candy Crush, what they’re having for dinner, and the next episode of Modern Family. They don’t a shit about anything that doesn’t directly affect their comfort, nor would most of them even understand the situation to begin with - kind of like Joe Sixpack screaming for Trump’s tax returns to be released when they couldn’t figure out a 1040EZ with an H&R Block accountant standing over their shoulder.

People are morons.

Keep believing it.

I'll pay to watch the execution live.

Tripping transfaggots try to teach terrible things to teens.

>Tyler Durden
Seems like a reputable source.

sorry, but all I can think of is sheev spinning around when people go on about the T-Word

>Clinton and Obama won't hang, unfortunately
Eye on the ball, newfriend. We don't want the figureheads. It's the rank and file who need to pay up.

Zerohedge is a shit tier source

Here's a few more for you... The conversation has started.

it's the cringey handle ZH uses

>the rank and file who need to pay up.
they will, but it was Obama and Clinton who wielded these people as pawns, justice being brought to them would be better even if its unlikely

Sounds like someone is afraid that their contract is going to get canceled. remember, any DNC checks to be cashed asap. you don't know when they're going to start bouncing.

> Shareblue Media

!

Low effort OP. Good topic, but fuck man put a link up and archive.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/gop-rep-seek-criminal-prosecution-fbi-doj-officials-full-throated-illegal
archive.is/v93dY

hahaahah

>see shareblue
>same headline... + "bogus"...

kek

You do know that military intelligence and white hat NSA is compiling a comprehensive list of paid Soros shills and has been since Donny got into office, right?

When you go and embarrass yourself for shekels like this, you're literally securing yourself a death sentence by military tribunal. Just be warned.

i want a game with that pepe character :

halp Sup Forums, I accidentally didn't a shit

Terrible thing, true though

>Opposition acknowledges and seeks to refute it.

he he. Not good for the dems.

This, if he locked up Hillary or Obama the liberals WOULD take to the streets. Take out the leaders it will be quiet and lots more effective.