youtube.com/watch?v=LbMOlEymxpA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63618901
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

preemptive post

everything below this line is trash

You missed a spot

>"I should have never been born"

>I could have been fucking Hisu right now

This is becoming increasingly disturbing.

probably thinking of annie like i constantly do

>"I should've brought Historia to die with me"

Endgame right here, brothers.

Xth for Based Captain Rico

>"Isayama is a hack."

I want to cum inside the queen.

Endgame

'Sup brats

>hands almost down to his knees
what

Did you make this? Looks good
I made this

Reminder that they blew the entire budget on a Ymir/Historia love scene.

Reminder that Levi and Mikasa could kill every titan on Paradis but for some reason they haven't done it.

Reminder that these threads are repetitive as fuck.

>"Eren, I..."

What happens when cadets join the military now? They can't exactly dedicate their hearts to "Humanity"

real endgame

Give me ONE good reason why Erwin has not forced Levi to start a breeding program the instant he first saw Levi kill a titan while breaking all the laws of physics. The manlet is clearly superhuman, there should be an army of ackermans running around right now.

Why the fuck are you under the impression that a few frames of a girl looking pretty takes away budget from giants vs spider-men fights?

Because Erwin is dead and I don't think he ever knew about the Ackerautism, Hanji did hear about that.

Dedicate their hearts to Eldia. To their nation, their people, same as real-life people who join the military. It helps that the entire world wants Eldians to die. The situation hasn't really changed. The wall is just the ocean now.

The idea of Annie trying to show Sasha a wrestling move and Sasha finding it so comfy that she falls asleep is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in anything related to this series.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CjoVvxz8NUc
What the fuck am I looking at?

Yes?

>Because Erwin is dead and I don't think he ever knew about the Ackerautism

Surely he saw Levi in action, though? How can you see him fight and not think "that's not a human being"?

youtube.com/watch?v=LbMOlEymxpA

These threads are like the award-winning film "Groundhog day," featuring Bill Murray.

It's just the same posts, the same questions, the same pictures, over and over and over again.

Ah great, the neckbeard delusions are back.

EH confirmed?

Because he is autistic.

DO YOU LIKE MY DRAWINGS user

It really is just that bad. I can't tell if people are just trying to be retarded for the sake of it or not anymore, everything repeats itself so much. I just want to enjoy the series.

autism

I can't wait to see Levi vs Zeke get animated.

Hell, even your post is the same post.

Woah! Did Hisu just get done sucking that ErWong?

He doesn't know that it's because of his genes

Go away krista

>Groundhog Day
So just like snk? Time loop incoming

Am I going crazy? Or is this thread exactly like the last one

It's fucking bizarre. Maybe like 20% of each thread is actually something original. Hell, even our posts bitching about the threads being repetitive is repetitive.

I think we're just out of things to discuss. Every possible argument regarding the progression of the story has been run into the ground because it takes Isayama so god damn long to make his shitty art and publish it. It's a lot like what happened with game of thrones, where it's taken so long between books that the entire book fanbase has figured out where the plot is going and is subsequently losing interest.

The only people who can actually discuss SnK at this point are anime-only people. If you've read the manga, what the hell is left to talk about? Reiner's flashbacks?

Back into jail, imposter.

Let's pick a random fanfiction and read it.

No. Get some help.

>Hanji did hear about that.
So Hanji pregnant for science confirmed?

>"Yes, Mikasa?"

Can we read some good ones this time

Imagine if for whatever reason basketball was literally life or death for your country. Like people will die if you lose a game. You find one guy, just one guy, in your entire country, who is 7 feet (2 meters) tall. He's also a terrific player. Everyone else in your country is a manlet, all of your opponents are manlets too. Even if you know nothing about genetics, surely your first thought is "let's make more of him".

Okay, let's have an EH thread. It's been awhile.

Kek.

What did he mean by this?

What is the most gruesome way you can think of for Eren to die?

Guys, I think /snk/ might be broken. I'm starting to see a lot of repeat posts.

Getting fucked to death by Armong

Ymir BTFO thread after EH hating thread? What a madman

Someone say EH thread?

He was pretending to be a pitcher

Post panels of based /ourguy/ Levi beating the shit out of shitren

How many variations of this are you going to post?

Who would you cast for a live-action adaptation of SnK? Assume it's an HBO show, so there's plenty of time to develop characters. I think Annasophia Robb as Historia makes sense, she's short, cute, and is a d-lister so she'd be cheap.

>tfw running out of things to discuss

There is a guy who has posted "Endgame here brothers" with the same pic over and over again in every thread I've seen for the past few days. I obviously haven't seen all the threads (I need to work to fund my alcoholism), but is he in all these threads? How much free time does he have?

Based

Now this is actual good taste

> How much free time does he have?
This is nothing. Have you heard of Anniebot?

Whoa, how did you figure that out?

I am pretty sure that is Annie, which is fine

The interesting thing about this is that baseball seems to exist in the SnK universe. A sport invented in the mid-19th century in the United States. So what on earth happened? What caused the 1700 years of Eldian rule in Africa? Why are they all Germans?

soon...

How did this shit get so many bookmarks in a day?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63618901

You're reading too much into this it's just because baseball is popular in japan

I like these two for YH

Very popular EL artist.

Isn't that a BAfag though?

Polar shift happened

>Both EL and YH in this
Not surprising

This is perfect

Why did I agree to come with them again?

Man I really am retarded...

I only notcied now it's tagged as YH. I thought it was another ELfag also drawing EH.

This, I think something caused earth's magnetic poles to flip, like a solar storm or something. That's why madagascar is so cold. Also the 1700 years of ethnic cleansing that Marley talks about actually did happen, but it didn't happen to Marley. It was against the native africans, which is why there are no blacks.

I found it by searching EH but it's tagged EL and YH.

>I thought it was another ELfag also drawing EH.
Autism strikes again, they are siblings in this.

I saw this girl in some godawful twilight/harry potter ripoff show, I think she'd be a good Petra

>all this shipping
disgusting. Post platonic friendships.

This is actually very good

Why not both?

No, EH is shit

That Anna chick looks like a grill I know.

I want to see that Ymir pet that Hisu.

Not enough EA pics. Someone help.