Sup Forums & Tobacco

How does pol feel about tobacco use? Just curious.
> chad as Fuck
>soyboy shit
> it's mindless subversion
> it's traditionally sophisticated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C0zvyonOek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
archive.is/hnc5L
archive.is/wqqtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The red man's revenge on the white man for introducing them to alcohol.

Cigarettes are degenerate shit. Good quality pipe tobacco is redpilled

>Burning and inhaling any substance
>Not fundamentally degenerate and unnatural

Ive had a thought in the back of my mind that tobacco in a controlled setting could be good for you, hence why they have all the faggy YouTube stars promoting an end to smoking. Conditions for said setting would be;

>Proper diet and exercise
>Tobacco made out of reach of traditional cigarette factories.
>Rolling your own.
>No more than 2 or 3 per day.

Other anons have brought up this point before, just spreading the idea.

Letting your tobacco go to flower
Ishidishishiggy

You don't inhale pipe smoke retard. You savor the flavors and aromas.

one of the only ways to ward off parkinsons and alzheimers. also it's great for getting rid of ulcers, muscle aches, and symptoms of coloenteritis, and irritable bowel syndrome.

I was paid $5 to post this.

People who have never been in a tobacco barn in late August/early September don't know life.

t Southern Maryland Inbred

clothes are unnatural and degenerate

you're more retarded than that other guy.

Kick up your feet and relax, white man
youtube.com/watch?v=9C0zvyonOek

As degenerate as it comes
>shitting on your doorstep by polluting the air
>helping fund an exploitative billion dollar industry for the purpose of 'looking cool'

I think it's bullshit the Indians get to grow it and sell it but I can't.

>falling for the meme that smoking is for "looking cool"
you're already lost

typing on some weird plastic piece of technology for 14 hours a day is also unnatural
I just quit smoking 2-3 weeks ago. its pretty easy after the first week

Ah yes, a nice evening with your rich and flavorful pipe tobacco. A time to relax and reflect on the day.

Don't we all just vape now?

Dont give a fuck what classification it falls into, but i have a huge chaw in right now and couldn't ne happier senpai.

Mindless subversion

>makes you stink
>ruins your skin
>ruins your hair
>makes your fingers and teeth go yellow
>gives you cancer and shitloads of other diseases.
>gets you addicted to nicotine
Get a habit doing regular exercise, learning and lifting, not poisoning yourself with the tobbaco jew.

Cigarettes have killed two of my family directly from lung and throat cancer, and hastened my grandmothers death as she had to deal with her husbands chain smoking secondhand smoke.

nicotine prevent trannies from growing boobs when they take fucking medical quality estrogen, so imo it must be some good shit to prevent soy boiism

>Cigarettes have killed two of my family directly from lung and throat cancer
weak genes detected

Its a substance whose only use is a crutch to keep you from needing to grow coping mechanisms of your own. The worst offenders are those that aren't even using it purposefully and are purely just addicted and think they enjoy it.

They think its doing them a favor but in the end its a replacement for a coping mechanism and you need to keep paying more and more as you get used to it. There just isn't anything positive about doing it unless you lack the ability to maintain your own coping mechanisms.

Brainlets and weaklings need to avoid growing, its too scary and hard. They'd rather be a slave/cuck. The addiction pulls them away from everything they're doing to appease it like its their master. They will repeat the mantra "I enjoy it, it helps me chill out." as they pay tribute to their master.

I am 100% for tobacco. They deserve it.

Smoking is cool.

As long as they pay for their own health care i'm fine with it. Smokers do cost a lot though.

>not realising the effects of nicotine on facial recognition

lots of asians today eh buddy ;)

Education should also be paid for by the user.

This. Probably some poofta pommy immigrant. My family all smokes and drinks and nobody has cancer and my grandad still had abs at 60. If you're a faggot ass weak cunt yeah you probably shouldn't smoke though tbqh.

>constantly basting your tissues and mucus membranes in toxic chemicals

jee i wonder whats gonna happen.
Cigarettes also cost way too fucking much now, 25$ per packet in nz atm.

I dip instead, used to smoke and vape.

A cup of coffee and a lip in the morning never goes wrong before work

t. hispanic

Best big leaves to wipe with when the Nigger-Apocalypse strikes. And we all have to become poo-in-wasteland people

I enjoy darts

Like alcohol, okay in moderation, i stick to cigars instead of cigarrettes tho.

Industrial tobacco smells like shit and cigs are more so of a glue sticks with tobacco filler.

They literally buy more glue than tobacco leafs.

Yes, I am CERTAIN the young pioneering youth who first came to the United States, fighting spics and Indians, were degenerate because they smoked tobacco. Eat shit, larping faggots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

It's bad for your health but I enjoy smoking. I also enjoy the fact that it might shorten my lifespan. In this filthy degenerate world of roasties, transgenders, sexualized kids, scheming kikes and nigger """"culture""""", it is one of the few enjoyable things for me.

>Irish
>white
Don't push your luck, Pikey.

How would that be good for you? Seems like it would be better not to smoke at all.

thoughts on this guy?
>Mostly vapour due to baking instead of combustion
>A hassle to set up, so you only care to smoke during social gatherings
>Water cooled, cold smoke is easier to inhale
>Tobacco comes in hundreds of flavours, doesn't taste or smell like shit

>inb4 buzzfeed says more dangerous than 100 cigarettes

I get sad when smoking shisha because I'd rather be sinking cones

It's fantastic. It's ability to spread tuberculosis is awesome. It also helps normies to get a true glimpse into the culture where that bad boy is popular. Checking flag, better archive:
archive.is/hnc5L and
archive.is/wqqtr and, well, the day is young