Find a flaw.

no crotch

theres no bulge

That filename

Episode 14 of Let's NupuNupu

pointy chin

>Loli
>Showing nipples
Man the nineties were good times never understood why in r rated shows pussy was still a no go even in shit like elfen lied

No cunny.

>Mass amounts of gore are fine but a pussy loli or not is a no go
Ok

they are kids tho? what's wrong with that

The panties aren't detailed enough.

Is this about adult women sexually taking advantage of young girls?

What do you think this is?

Lack of puss faggot. Showing a kid's dick and balls was fine but pussy for some reason isn't.

I for one believe japan should mend there ways and add nipples to loli's again so that a generation of nips don't end up thinking that their daughters are defective because they were born with nipples

Leave that to Disney.

jesus I remember when this aired Sup Forums could not believe what they were seeing

>Generation of nips
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But no really though the japanese birthrates are still steadily declining even more so there is no future for Japan

>N-nani?!

Who's going to colonise the Japanese islands wnen they're gone?

Orcs

>But no really though the japanese birthrates are still steadily declining even more so there is no future for Japan
Do they really need more people in Japan though? Thanks to murrica they're confined to a tiny little island and forced to live shoulder to shoulder as it is. It seems to me like Nazi Japan needs to be reborn and they need to conquer more territory before they start increasing birth rate.

Xenophobic robots

i don't see any problem with this, is a toddler, they are almost naked all the time specially in areas with families

Disgusting flat chests

They're beautiful budding breasts though

Why isn't this a thing anymore? What happened to Japan to make them think putting panties in kids shows was unacceptable?

What the actual fuck?

Wasted that vacuum could be sucking shota dick an likely balls due to the size

Unless that girl has vaginismus she shouldn't be feeling anything other than mild discomfort from a tampon that small.

Kodomo No Jikan, user. And no It technically isn't hentai

>Using a vacuum when you could use your mouth

Yeah it's fine to show underage girls naked as long as they're underage enough to not be sexy yet.

Pretty much, yes.

What would happen to anime, if Japan became Nazi again?

Then there is no reason to not show underaged girls naked in general.
underage girls are not sexy.

>Shota dick and balls in mouth at same time
I don't like where this is going

>budding breasts

I'd rather have loli pussy in my mouth.

I still don't like her.

Nonexistent

Oh come on user..what's the worst that could happen to the shota in that situation?

user please let's not discuss that

L-lewd
Stop

Is this Kodomo no Jikan?

No, that's let's Nuou Nupu, the same as tne OP image.

And this is Maicching Machiko Sensei, a show literally about a schoolboy who constantly harrasses his teacher and classmates, often getting them into various states of undress.

goblins

I have to finish watching this, now.

I love how they made a big deal of this scene in the OVA when it was like 2 panels in the manga.