Tokyo Ghoul :re 131 spoilers

Kaneki and Touka fucked each other yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H50nqenYMDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/131/4387/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Kaneki took a bite of Touka as a final farewell because he's dying.

And what you think happened after the bite/kiss?

They're dying, they gonna fuck till their genitals fall apart.

Can't wait for Chibi's in depth analysis of this chapter so i can understand what the fuck is going on.

>Touka: I'm pregnant
Kaneki: ... I'm happy
Touka: really?
Kaneki: yeah, really

Poor Kaneki looks so tired he might think he's going insane. Those eyes.

Condoms exist you know

Kaneki wants to die in style, he can't stand Talker anymore.

Post ifw you realized Ishida is a hack.

Next chapter is the last one
Maybe Eto kagune is the answer for Kaneki's degradation? After all look what it did to Karen. It would line up with all the Ishida art of Eto touching Kaneki.

>Kaneki dies
>his baby is born
>his conscious transfers into that baby
>Kaneki's magic kagune power is revealed: he can be essential immortal as long as he impregnates a ghoul
>Kaneki becomes THE one-eyed king that will be around for a thousand years

The next chapter isn't the last. Stop spreading false info.

Tokyo ghoul:re ending next week confirmed.

Source?

O

>ywn fuck your gf that is pregnant with your child
life is pain.

>source my ass

his ass

Check Chibi's twitter.

Thought so.

They gona announce it this thursday when chapter goes out in Japan. Its the same way as they did with OTG and volume 14.

>source Chibi's ass

I'll wait for the official announcement then.

Remember when Chibi went full kakuja?

This is chibi after reading the chapter, he'll be hit too hard in the feels.

MY

RIZE KAGUNE

WHAT? *wheeze* KANEKI IS DYING? *leaves mouth open* ISHIDA CHILL*tilts* MA BOI *seizures* WILL DIE? *hyperventilates* YOOOO *deep breathing* MA BOI ISHIDA HAS NO CHILL

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of these shitty fucking threads? To make up bullshit facts and pretend they're real and complain about Ishida making them despite the fact he didn't and you just pulled them out your ass? by killing any hopes of discussion by shitposting?

And get a copyright strike.

I just can't believe Kaneki is dying on us user, tbqh desu.

Lizard hands, injuries not healing during sex chapter, the wheelchair on his room, crying blood. I think this was quite obvious.

is this nigga autist?
I've only seen a video where he is in a reunion or some shit like that, and is told to shut up because he was being too much of an annoyance. He's been brought up in these threads every now and then, that's why I ask.

This will never happen now. Live well little ghoul. Your father loved you and your mom and wishes he could've lived to see you grow up.

Ive only seen his video crying for help when his channel was being demonitized. I couldnt stop laughing

Vol cover. Pretty much confirms that Shirazu will appear next volume with his own cover for vol 13 to complete the original Q cover set.

Volume 12 cover is Saiko.

Pretty much, also cute Christina poster!

>I've only seen a video where he is in a reunion or some shit like that, and is told to shut up because he was being too much of an annoyance.
I've never seen or heard of this but please tell me where it is because this seems like an incredible chibi moment that I must witness.

>youtuber celeb being promoted here

cancerous fanbase confirmed

The three qs in a row on volume covers, DRAGON CONFIRMED

Fuck I really like Saiko's design for some reason. I'm not sure I even like her as a character.

When Nishiki says binge eating can help kaneki, does it mean ghouls or humans? Or both?

>Saicow

Honestly expected Kaneki and Touka since their development was really impactful in this volume. But oh well. Prepare for Zombie Shirazu next volume.

Probably both but Kaneki can't bring himself to eat anything since he's such a beta moralfag.

Another Secks Chapter. Are Nips loving this?

That's just because youre a TwintailFag

The crumbling chair represents the deteriorating quality of the manga

Calm down it's just a meme.

they'll be on the back cover. They can't show a sexy cover on the front cause the fujos will riot

>literally searched for "chibi youtuber told to shut up"
It's quite embarrasing, and I don't know if I'll get banned, but here you go

youtu.be/H50nqenYMDM

thank you fellow chibit

u got the wrong person dumb fuck

Oh shit is she covering her ears?

>Urie's mouth covered on volume 10
>Mutsuki's eye covered on volume 11
>Saiko's ears covered on volume 12

Remember when Furuta first covered his mouth then his eyes and then his ears right before he wrecked Eto? Holy fucking shit the Qs will beat Kaneki to a bloody pulp.

what the fuck? that's not chibi, funny anyway though.

Not even him OEKEK

wait guys, in pt 1 touka expressed interest in studying biology and the relationship between humans and ghouls, there's no way this was brought up for no reason. and in pic related touka is holding an apple of knowledge, best girl is gonna find a way to save kaneki isn't she?

woops, as I said, that's the only video I've seen. Never tried to look him up after this.

oh shit, chibi made a vid one hour ago about who the best girl in tokyo ghoul is.

Talker...

>
ISHIDA YAMMMMMMMMEROOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, the ultimate chad Aura will get the final blow on Kaneki and then he will fuck Touka.

its only the Original Qs fuck the Beta Qs (shao's alright cause she's hot)

Oh Fuck YAMERO ISHIDA en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys
Sometimes there is a fourth monkey depicted, Shizaru, who symbolizes the principle of "do no evil". He may be shown crossing his arms or covering his genitals. In another variation, a fourth monkey is depicted with a sulking posture and the caption "have no fun". Yet another variation has the fourth monkey hold its nose to avoid a stench and has been dubbed "smell no evil" accordingly.

Instead of the forurth monkey/ dragon being zombie Shizau what if its Shizau's sister ? she's in the forth monkey's pose. With her R.O.S she's having no fun and she's the type of person Kanou would love to experiment on

That'd be pretty cool, actually

Maybe Aura is Dragon?

Aura is a fucking retard not dragon. Dragon is either one of the Shizaru siblings or Hide

Dragon is /granate/

yeah its like
> Kanou cures her of her R.O.S
> then experiments on her making her into a chimera of all four types
>uses the magic he has that makes the zombies obey him
>Furuta then warps her to his ideals

>Who is dragon
>was kaneki's father a ghoul
>the first OEK still alive
>Marude bought a new bike
>Hairu, Eto zombies when
>UI elevator portable quinque when
>??
All on the next last chapter

So can someone give me a summary over what's happened recently in TG:RE? and is the end soon or is that some larp shit?

>last :re volume has saiko on the cover
lol?

Wasn't it obvious

Why are you autists saying 12 is the last volume? There's still 13 and 14.

I wish you would get banned for self advertising.

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/131/4387/1

oh, I see.

That was sad.

yeah wasn't expecting that

So Kaneki is fucked no matter what. We knew that something bad was gonna happen, but now Kaneki's fate is sealed, even if he lives to the end of the war.

And Touka totally didn't choose between the baby and Yoriko.

That was emo yes very goth

woah was kaneki hallucinating yamori scream choose?

He's not fucked if he stops fighting and using his kagune all the time.
He won't, at least not yet (hence the cannibalism).

wait so is there gonna be some bs that the bitemarks don't heal because of the power of love?

>In the great epic Mahabharata, the depiction of nagas tends toward the negative. The epic calls them "persecutors of all creatures", and tells us "the snakes were of virulent poison, great prowess and excess of strength, and ever bent on biting other creatures"

Wonder what Suicider is going for here.

>the ghoul is actually the real human bean all along.

How i am not surprised about this.

Ghouls can willingly stop their regeneration, see Naki's ear. It's not some bullshit power, but Touka and Kaneki just not letting the bitemarks heal.

Please tell me this ain't somebodies giant ass kagune.

>The Naagas Braked EveryTinger

I can already see the shit tier, level meme that will spawn from this.

it's either aura's or furuta's.

It is, obviously.

Wait, was Kaneki hoping Touka would talk him out of rescuing Yoriko?

Was that whole "choose" dialog the realization that Touka was not going to tell him to not risk himself to save Yoriko? That she chose to let him risk his life?

>everything is terrible

Kaneki will cannibalize the giant serpent-like kakuja in the 24th ward to cure himself (thus becoming a full kakuja). Mark my words.

niggers not even once