Why isn't this Serbian right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwJiiIlnZjc
youtu.be/v3C_5bsdQWg
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporazum_Pavelić-Stojadinović
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no! Not another South Slav Chimpout Thread

Soon, brat.

Anglo is afraid to give Russians a way into Mediterrainean. They fear the competition and the reckoning.

>why isn't a piece of land that has 0 serbs living in it and isn't even territorially connected to serbia serbian?

The brits actually formed Albania after 1913 Balkan war to prevent it from becoming Serb

Not a reason. NDH included all of Bosnia but there were only 15% Croats living in it

They (you) couldn't conquer it in the war

Serb forces were only ravaging Slavonia,the Montenegrins were bombing the shit out off Dalmatia

More picture evidence
Serb state Zahumlje corresponds with the border of Neretva
Paganija goes even further north towards Split

odjebi diasporo

bosnia was historically croatian clay. dubrovnik was never serbian

See

That belongs to Kosovo

Higher def

zahumlje wasn't a serbian state. it was an independant principality that paid their taxes to different kingdoms at different times.

>bosnia was historically croatian clay
>historically
>croatian
>croatia and history in the same sentance

implying Croatia had any history apart from being just Serbs converted to catholicism
pathetic

zahumlje, travunija i duklja su sve srpske zemllje, vrati se u srednju skolu nauci nesto jebemuzivot

It's a rightful Bosnian clay
Which in turn is a rightful Serbian clay
Which in turn is a rightful Croatian clay
Which in turn is a rightful Slovenian clay
Which in turn is a rightful Slovakian clay
Which in turn is a rightful Czech clay

this guy gets it

>implying servs are anything other than turkish rape babbies

jel vas u skoli uce da ste pobijedili domovinski rat isto?

ne samo da smo blejali godinu dana i da nas NATO oterao,a da li vas uce da ste se borili protiv JNA svih 4 godine??

pajzad
>pobedili rat
Samo u Hrvatskoj mozes da isteras 200 000 civila, ubijes ~5000 i onda to nazoves strateskom pobedom

mi bar ne izmisljamo istoriju
>inb4 king Tomsilav larpers

znam to ali Hrvati stvarno misle da su se borili protiv JNA sve do kraja

jes sad sam shvatio sta si mislio kad sam ponovo bio procitao
izgleda da me jos uvek cepa mamurluk

>Samo u Hrvatskoj mozes da isteras 200 000 civila, ubijes ~5000 i onda to nazoves strateskom pobedom
ocito ne samo u hrvatskoj kad vama nije bio problem klat zene i djecu i palit sela

>obrisao post
ne uce nas da smo se borili protiv jna, nego protiv cetnika

>Srbi su klali zene,decu i palili sela
a viste kao svetinja i to niste radili

>15% croats
>85% drunk british tourists

>rat se vodio u RSK
>u RSK su ziveli Srbi
>"klat zene i djecu i palit sela"
Koje zene, koju decu i kakva sela ? Da li vas ovo ozbiljno uce u skoli ?

TOP KEK

pic realted : jedan kratak podsetnik iz povjesti tvorevine zvane Hrvatska

>JNA=Cetnici
pa da su JNA vojnici bili stvarno Cetnici cela istocna Slavonija nebi imala onda ni jednog Hrvata zivog,jedino sto su JNA vojnici radili jesu terali Hrvate da im da ju cigarete i alkohol.

No. The Italians and Austro-Hungarians did as part of the Treaty of London.

>you win a war
>your land still gets taken by forced that had no role in the war

Fuck this shit

*forces

What's even more interesting, if Serbia was allowed to keep its gains in Albania, then they wouldn't have fought so hard to keep Vardar, and the Second Balkan War may not have occured.

and Kosovo would probably be Serbia

at one point the Albanians would revolt and get their independence , but there would be far less Albos in Kosovo in that universe

I live excatly in that area, there are few hundreds of ethnic serbs. Some of them fought on our side during homeland war.

IMO, there should've been a small Albanian state in central Albania, under Italian protection.
This was the plan after WWI but the Italians pulled out, the north would've been Yugoslav, the south would've been Greek, and the middle would've been Italian.

They like undisturbed beaches, collect sea food and have full bellies, unlike Serbia.

Which in turn is rightful Finnish clay

because of karadjordjevic autism. i cri evrytiem
>this is how bad croatian education is
and then you'll wonder why 50 years later we won't be able to make peace like normal nations. actually sad.
neironicno ih uce
hvala bogu pa hrvati nikad nisu zenu i decu klali, mazili srbosjecima. majku vam jebem bezobraznu

because croats live there, even if it wasn't 99% croatian it still wouldn't be serbian, it would be then in bosnia

Whenever serb starts larping post picture of this great man.

What sort cataclysma happened that this mighty civilisation perished and did it have anything to do with Iceland moving 1000 km west?

daily reminder that if you have stayed under his rule you would have been living in italy, or even better - in serbia today

>being proud of a Faggot that was controlled by Jews, married a jewess
Absolute state of Croatia.

>couldn't defeat bunch off Communist farmers
>Chetniks terrorized all parts of Croatia
>Bosnian muslims were the national flower
>even with German and Italian support he still got his shit pushed in
>Had to give entire Dalmatia to Itally if the Axis won

from all the figures in WW2 his the biggest JUST off them all

The Finno-Korean Hyper War

You probably think hitler was jew too memefag

Serbs keep saying 700000 serbs died in ndh so he's golden in my book, poturico

Maria Pavelic was half Jew on her mother's side retard. What does that say??

he's not wrong, though

Forgot pic

I always find it funny how ZBOR and their Chetnik allies had more succes against communists then Croats.
youtube.com/watch?v=AwJiiIlnZjc

Partisan propaganda same how Croats used propaganda to make Muslims fight for them the Partisans used propaganda to make Serbs fight for them,because if 700k Serbs did died in Jasenovac there would be of no Serbs left in Krajina

Its on (((wikipedia))) must be true

There is a reason no 'nazi hunters bothered with the ustasa. They were all shills trying to cause a chimpout.

>living in this much denial
Your entire nationalist history, if you can call it that, was a Jewish LARP.

Why aren't Vojvodina and Sanjak independent?*

because we are Serbs

You're living in denial first of all. There are video recordings of Hitler congratulating his allies on multiple occassions including Croatia. You know your country fought on wrong side and is directly responsible for current jewish supremacy.

hitler didn't like ustashas too much, that's also a fact
why? well, maybe because jews weren't the main target in croatia, that rich onez were let to walk free and that many of them were allowed to convert and stay untouched by authorities.
NDH was never about persecuting jews, it was about getting rid off serbs. and they didn't hide that at all

Because Russia is fucked.
youtu.be/v3C_5bsdQWg

Mirite se

>RSK and Republika Srpska out of Serbian borders
kill yourself nigger

that wasn't mine proposal you uneducated moron

sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporazum_Pavelić-Stojadinović