Do you like berserk ?

Do you like berserk ?

I love the new cartoon. Haven't read the comics though

I love the golden age arc. the rest of it is crap.

i did until it shifted hard to kiddy fantasy, but at least the newest chapter has penis monsters.
the manga could really use another eclipse that kills off the side characters.

@159180018
(you)

love a bita bait in the morning

This

It's also the reason why the first anime adaption is superior to the manga. Not only did it enhance the atmosphere, they made Golden Age a self-contained story and even cut a lot of retarded crap like skull knight, the mini-tournament and that rapist apostle gang.

Fuck you, the rapist apostle gang was great.

Yes

>retarded crap like SK
>the one who pulls Guts out of the shitstorm

This is art

SO PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

This 100%. The movies were a sterile ugly cgi mess. Shows what a skilled director can do, even with the tiny budget they had, the tv adaption made up for it with getting everything right it could, art, matte paintings, music/sound were all amazing.

Its not original montage right? RIGHT?

I liked edgeserk better

>same 5 clips reused every episode
>amazing

You are easily impressed.

It is

>tripfag has a shitty opinion

Colour me surprised

In this world of tiny red objects, one man held one for a very long time. Seriously, what is this? I have not seen the show.

Novel English release when

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

>you are now reading this in his voice boogety boogety booooo

Post your favorite Berserk art

i really like this image.

Still reading manga, around 320 chapter currently.

I watched anime from 2016, even though animation was kind of weird, I like the Berserker world and wanted to learn more about his transformation.
Time in band of hawk and all events until/including the night were too tier.

Kind of like post plot, but retarded side-quests are annoying (like saving village from trolls or that fucking pirate chasing them on the sea).

I also like that the whole series feels like some epic DnD campaign with epic level MC.

I also enjoyed how we are the progress of Guts' strength. From a little boy hardly being able to lift a sword, to a teenager fighting with zweihander to a man who cuts a roof thrown on him by a fucking Ogre in half.

So are the movies any good?

berserker seems like a pretty cool guy, eh cuts roof and doesnt afraid of anything

guts is cocaine addict

I've been following it for more than 10 years, and, despite its flaws, I think it's one of the top contenders for the best comic book ever written.

>cocaine addict
Using a drug to stay awake so you don't fucking die doesn't make you an addict tho.

It'll come back I'm sure of it once this Casca business is taken care of then we'll be back to massive population sacrifice prep that's going to go down at Hawkopolis.

The orgies and demon sacrifice are going to be spectacular.

nothing edgy about that , is just a normal pagan orgy to me

NOSING WIW BE WONG

Not at all, I don't like anything about it.

Can't be denied.

You first.

b-but I'm the hand of god, hovering above

Why did they make Casca's butt so big?

Now that's edgy

Realism?

Casca-tier brown women do not have asses like that.

Well some of it is padding.

post FAKKINGU scene

It was a very odd Teekyuu spin-off.

I liked it.

She fought since she was ten, of course her ass is big and made of marble

Why don't you?

Conceptually I like berserk, but the more of it there is and the more adaptations it gets the less I enjoy it as a whole.

I've a good sized folder of 'em.

10/10

love the anime. love the 3 movies. love the manga until it became shit. hate the new anime . Berserk was my all time favorite, now its shit.

The 3rd movie was pretty bad if we are honest.

And the second wasn't that great.

Some people aren't that impressed by the first.

Ryuk loves apples!

Post a webm from the game where Guts in Berserk armor rolls around like SANIC.

Protect this

With my cock

>Gift me Nekopara on steam pls thx

Im sure the Brazillians on Sup Forums would disagree with this statement

It's good up until he gets Casca back with him, then it becomes wishy washy with some great scenes and concepts mixed with pandering and side arcs with little point to the overall story. A shame it gets that way, because some things like Griffith's return, Falconia, and Fantasia are all gold.

Wait. Did the season end last week?
I was moving this week and went to check my RSS feed but didn't see any Berserk posted yesterday.

Real talk it's my favorite Manga and Gattsu is just one of the best MC's around. Also i hate Griffith literally more than any other character or person in the world that i've encountered or read of.

You seem to be able to wield your sword much better then I, despite the fact that im making up this line completely

Nothing less then the commander of the gamagadan

change it to googly eyes

Hi Guts.

I wonder who is behind this post.

Ive sort of grown out of it. That doesnt mean i dont like it. I just recalled when i was watching the latest series that ive been into it since the 90s.
Eveything important about it can be watched up to the Eclipse and slightly after or read up to Falconia.