According to the Dengeki Bunko Magazine N° 56...

According to the Dengeki Bunko Magazine N° 56, Kamachi is writing the original work of Railgun for its tenth anniversary.

No date yet.

All pics: imgur.com/a/HKW57

Pics from:
twitter.com/Takasadasan

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume3_Chapter_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish this series would just end already.

It's 'not' Railgun Short Stories its pure Light Novel
(could be series? We don't know)

Who even gives a fuck?
This hack of an author can't even write an history that isn't a convoluted mess of chuunishit powerwanking.

Maybe he'll mention it on his site's update this month. Nothing much is really going on in July, other than NT19 possibly getting it's release date in a week.

>write an history
a history

>raildex's timeline is literally too smart for some people
top kek

Did this already happen or is it the whole year?

Railgun 10 Anniversary Manga (into) some Light Novel / Original Stories
(not Manga)

Only winners write history.

level 5 saten when?

level 5 uiharu when?

Why would Birdway join such a hateful ideology?

She's British you fool.

Let's sell Kuroko into sex slavery to some rich and powerful esper

Why is Birdway such a traitorous scoundrel?

Birdway, the superior Imouto.

“There are no barriers! The possibilities are endless! There’s so much! There’s so much more for me!! So many clues to follow, so many heights to climb to, and so many summits to aim for!!”

>heights to climb to
>so many summits to aim for
Holy shit I noticed the Nuit stuff about the stars the first time I read that but I didn't notice the significance of the climbing references.

>tfw loved this series when I was a teen
>can't read anymore now that I'm an adult

>not naming the thread Raildex
Are you literally new to this?

dude really

0/10 bait.

>Let's sell Kuroko into sex slavery to some rich and powerful esper

but she's already selling herself to shotas

>binged on Kamachi works and LNs in general 2 years ago
>cant find the effort to read LNs on the train anymore after coming to the realization that LNs are mostly trash and isekai will never be done correct or disappointment at a lack of anime adaptations

Life sucks

SAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEE!

LUCA! COME WITH ME LET’S BUY EGGS BEFORE THE SALE STARTS!

HURRY! WHY ARE WE BUYING EGGS YOU SAY? OBVIOUSLY JUST TO PISS OFF THAT KAMIJOU TOUMA BOY!

LOOK LUCA IT’S STARTING! THEY ARE ALREADY FLOODING THE STORE! LET’S SPRINT FASTER LUCA!

>raildex
>rail

Is this a newfag thing?

SHIT! IT’S A DOG! HELP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>kamisatofag trying to imitate stiylposter

WE’RE ALMOST TH-...?! I SLIPPED HELP! LUCA DON’T LEAVE ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LUCA FUCK YOU! BUT DON’T WASTE THIS SACRIFICE OF MINE! TAKE ALL THE FUCKING EGGS! THEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR MAGIC BY BEING A SENIOR CITIZEN TO HACK THE LINE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SALOME ARE YOU THERE?! HELP ME!!!

SALOME ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!

Enough.

>no dare yet
Because it will come with the Index 3 BD 1

It can't end now, otherwise you-know-who will never have a chance of making a comeback.

to aru touma no kinpatsu yome(misaki) when?

Salome is disgusting

>金髪嫁
You need four kanji, so maybe 金髪花嫁 or 金髪正妻 or even 金髪巨乳.

Salome and Maika probably would get along.

>no short story on how they share secrets in seducing their onii-chan or in Maika's case "aniki"
It hurts to live.

thanks senpai

DED

Purple

Ero Pope

>LN has become such a huge convoluted mess that she and many, many others won't be relevant again

>convoluted
>there are people who are too dumb to follow Raildex's straightforward plot

The plot isn't that convoluted, the cast of characters is just huge. In a way Kamachi has the same problem Kubo had, only I have more faith in Kamachi's ability to produce results than Kubo's.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume3_Chapter_0

Seriously, why do people like this? There are better LNs out there, Overlord, Mushoku Tensei, Monogatari, Baccano, Spice Wolf, even fucking Date A Live is better that this pile of overrated shit known as Index.Everyone on Sup Forums knows that except you circlejerkers in your "Raildex" threads.

Seriously get some better taste, faggots. Index is poorly written shit and even Kamachi is getting sick of it.

>being this much of a triggered cuck over an LN

S3 NEVER

>Date A Live
Don't know about others, but I already drop DAL, it don't catch my attention anymore.

>yfw its released during the hiatus

It's shit. Tachibana is the Mashima of LN authors.

>Railgun for its tenth anniversary.

Ten years already, I still haven't done shit with my life except knowing biri biri is love, fuck.

>his only accomplishment in life is having shit taste
Rest at ease, we won't judge you user.

>except knowing biri biri is love
What more is there to life than knowing this?
You've done more than enough, my friend.

Make
Misaka
Railgun
The
Meat
Out
Of
Junko

You love her and you know it.

>Date A Live
>Overlord
>Monogatari
>good

I fucking love that Misaka pic by Fuyukawa. I've fapped to it too much over the years.

>telling us

>Overlord
>bad
He says as he reads a series with an overpowered MC.

oh god i'm in the same boat

>fate is getting a lot of shit
>meanwhile raildex is still dry

Overlord isn't good. Touma is underpowered, if that's who you're referring to.

Can you post it, please? Without all that text, that is.

>overpowered MC.
>any of those listed including Raildex

Fate wasn't doing so hot before Ufotable revived it with Zero a few years ago. Might be seen as a similar situation to Raildex.

>this is what raidexfags believe

Come back when your mobage alone makes millions per month.

To be quite honest, I'm really jealous

Raildex has so many material yet no adaptation

>Kamachi is writing the original work of Railgun for its tenth anniversary.

What does that even mean?

Like is he writing Railgun again or something? Like an alternative timeline where Saten is a level five.

Some posts reek of a certain phone posting cunt.

Yea but that doesn't answer the question of what that really means user. Who can say for sure what Kamachi has planned.

NT19 and Bloodsign 8 is delayed even further mobileposter.

I've never really cared about the LN anyways and bloodsign seams very very bad to me. I honestly think the only reason people here read it anyways is because it's written by Kamachi and they think it might eventually be good or influential like a messed up Eva where all the girls dress like sluts.

This is how most people feel.

NT19 and BS8 are already written. He's probably writing NT21+ by now.

>finally decided to add images to her posts
Sneaky and cute, dumb.

That's because Fate is objectively better than Raildex in all areas. Even something that falls apart later like Apocrypha shits all over Raildex.

O I'm laffin now, that's a pretty desperate attempt to shitpost at slow hours.

I'm pretty sure don't think Kamachi writes everything. Think about all the LNs and manga he supposedly writes and it's honestly not possible when you think about how long that would take and I read that he's even now making a zombie/vampire series. I think I read somewhere that he does the storyboard and other people do all the writing.

Don't speak about matters you know nothing about.

Ahahaha, Nasu is a hack, you cuck.

Okay so as a fan of both series I can say fully that the main story to fate is better than Index but not Railgun but I'd say it's about tied with Astral buddy but I would definitely put Carnival Phantasm tied with Railgun.

>can't refute my claim
Stay eternally assblasted my friend. Fate will be pumping out adaptation after adaptation while you all circlejerk here praying for a season 3 that isn't coming.

>main story of fate
It doesn't exist. You've likely only watched Zero.