Ok Sup Forums redpill me on vaccination

tell me now how good it is when they're injecting viruses into your child

Other urls found in this thread:

publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx
vaccinationcouncil.org/2011/11/17/smoke-mirrors-and-the-disappearance-of-polio/
vaccines.gov/basics/safety/side_effects/
nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/reporting-side-effects/
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio)
youtube.com/watch?v=PfdQlOb0lLg
naturalnews.com/files/FDA-Tripedia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sttSh4FDgB0
d.tube/#!Sup
archive.is/BMxlW
youtube.com/watch?v=6NP0qKjD954
youtube.com/watch?v=nFrzq29a2zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gave me autismo, 0/10 wouldn't recommend.

Off to /bant/ with you.

they are not injecting viruses into your child.

read the science, learn to be a better person

Same tbqh senpai

Because they're inactive. Your body still recognizes them as a threat however, so it learns how to build defenses i.e. immunity for said virus.
This is the kind of shit you learn when you're ten. It's really basic biology. Antivaccers are all a bunch of retards.

The study claiming that vaccines cause aids essentially goes
>MMR vaccine is administered around age 4
>autism starts manifesting around age 4
>so there are a bunch of kids who get the vaccine and shortly after start acting all autistic
>Hurr Durr Vaccines cause autism

>parent takes kid in to get shots
>kid has allergic reaction
>kid dies
it's rare, but it's happened. like with everything there's truth in both sides. saying 'vaccinations will give your kid autism' is just as retarded as supporting vaccination blindly like some religious zealot. pic not related

They prevent deadly diseases. So there's that. My friends kid has autism and they didn't vaccinate. Then again they are jews so that's probably why he has autism.

At that point, my bet is that the kid would have died anyways.
It sucks as a parent, but the benefits of vaccinations outweigh the risks. I couldn't imagine losing my child to something I thought would be good for them, but I also know that vaccinations are needed nowadays, unlike the dumb hippie faggots.

>they are not injecting viruses into your child.
>read the science,
Vaccine is literally an agent made from the microorganism sometimes a whole virus, sometimes parts of it, its protein, toxin,etc.
And trusting big pharmaceutical profit driven monster corporations to not abuse the ones that are naive is beyond retarded.

pre vaccination era millions would die of regular flu

nice logic windmillnigger

>Well known link between having children at an older age and birth/development defects
>Women put off having children later and later to "have it all"
>Birth/development defects skyrocket
IT MUST BE THE VACCINES!

/thread

Why bother wasting your time convincing antivaxxers when the flu will take care of the job for you?

>I couldn't imagine losing my child to something I thought would be good for them
digits checked. this is what hits me too. obviously im not shunning western medicine, but i can imagine being that rare exception and having to listen to normies preach science they know nothing about

What you're putting into your child is a dead version of the virus in a chemical compound that's designed to make it safe to inject.

The entire point of a vaccination is to give your immune system an inert version of the threat so it can develop a defense to it.

To anthropomorphize your immune system, it's given a dead body to do an autopsy on to understand how it works, and how to build a weapon to kill it.

There is no hard scientific evidence that all the vaccinations you get as a child are even necessary or effective. There's a few where the risk clearly outweighs the damage to the child, there's no need for hundreds for diseases that mankind hasn't seen for centuries.

But of course, the jewish trick is to yell SO YOU THINK VACCINATIONS ARE BAD? like we saw kathy (((newman))) do repeatedly in the jordan b peterson channel 4 "news" interview.

Yeah, injecting your kid with hundreds of pathogens without giving the immune system a chance to recuperate is fucking terrible. Preventing them from dying of ACTUAL RISKY DISEASES THEY CAN REALISTICALLY GET is not.

No they wouldn't. There were TWO WORLD WARS killing people, you retard.

>be kike doctor
>prepare a few hundred safe vaccines and a few debilitating but not deadly ones
>give the good ones to kikes and good goyim
>give the bad ones to bad goyim

It is very easy to abuse.

this

anyone who thinks differently is literally retarded.

Vaccines are one of the biggest successes of biochemistry with respect to outcomes. We've cured many diseases because of their amazing power.

However, some vaccines have some pretty gnarly stuff in them. Most vaccines have some amount of formaldehyde. Flu vaccines have mercury, which is exceptionally poisonous.

Supposedly, these are at "safe" levels for human use. I'm skeptical, but continue to get vaccinated for anything thats REALLY bad

publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/

>vaccines profitable

Vaccines are among the least profitable drugs on the market, they more than often require funding by governments or non-profits to bne made.

>weed out the weaker inferior populace to save the overall majority
BUT MUH AUTISM

Holy shit you are retarded. You realise non-kike doctors are involved in the process of developing vaccines, don't you?

OP here, I'm baiting a bit with this thread, I have an uncle who's pediatrician so I know what's good and what's not, but someone in my gf's family doesn't want to vaccinate their child and it's making me furious, hence why I wanted to hear what you had to say, to maybe understand the point of view of anti-vax, and maybe learn a bit more on that subject.

I see the flu vaccinations are working out great this year....

Anti-vaccers tend to just hear how they inject viruses, and without bothering to understand any of the science they just assume that's a bad thing.

Hope your kid gets polio

You fucking moron, we haven't seen thopse diseases in years because of vaccinations.

>What is basic hygiene
A lot of supposed vaccine success can actually be boiled down to good hygiene and proper food safety

I don't know. It seemed to work pretty well against polio. As for annual flu vaccines I avoid those.

The young people dying of Spanish flu were already severely compromised by other illnesses, injuries and malnurishment as a result of the war. Today very few would die.

Polio doesn't care if you are eating hygienically and bathing retard.

nigger

The flu vaccines doesn't work because flu is volatile and every year it might not be the same flu disease as the last year, which makes your vaccination useless, and is why they have such a low success rate.

There were questions about the effectiveness of the Rubella part of the MMR shot even while I was growing up, though. Some had lead in them.

Problem with vaccines is more about the additives, like aluminum and mercury being injected and therefore, crossing the blood/brain barrier..Not to mention the insane amount of vaccines they give children + giving them as 3-in-1, 6-in-1...

The metals are used to make the immune system go into overdrive.

its a sum of things to create storms

genetic predisposition towards autism
combined vaccines
schedule
multidose vaccines with preservatives (I truly believe some kids get it worse because its administered wrong)

>gave me autismo
wtf i love vaccines now

It's threads like these that remind me not to take Sup Forums to seriously

vaccines
>have lower IQ
>live less
>hyperactive immune system resulting in autoimmune reactions resulting in autism, asthma, early onset dementia, early onset schizophrenia etc

Polio numbers were already on a massive decline way before the vaccine was invented

>not realising that this is the most autistic thing ever

fuck off you cheese eating surrender monkey.

This....that is what the documentary VAXXED points out. Big Pharma has basically become so corrupt that they don't give a fuck about safety anymore.

I'm not gonna argue directly with the vaxxers,most of whom seem dogmatically wedded to "the vast majority of (((scientists)))"
i'll just post some evidence as to why people QUESTION the usefulness of vaccines.
To stake my claim, i think many vaccines are harmful (not only with a live agent, or mutable agent but also full of toxic compounds like aluminium & mercury).

>Flu vaccine causes more flu
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx
>... unvaccinated children naturally build up more antibodies against a wider variety of flu virus strains than vaccinated children

>Polio hasn't been reduced, just renamed
vaccinationcouncil.org/2011/11/17/smoke-mirrors-and-the-disappearance-of-polio/
>Polio can also be caused my many viruses, not just one

>Dear government, why do I feel so sick after my vaccine?
vaccines.gov/basics/safety/side_effects/
nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/reporting-side-effects/

FURTHERMORE
The autism link (which I believe there to be evidence for) is used as a misnomer by vaccine propagandists.
They will say to ANY criticism of vaccines
>"Well user, you know that report what said vaccine make autism was a load of bullshit and has been withdrawn" or whatever

Just mention to them that many children die from vaccines, that incidences of deadly flu INCREASE around times of vaccination, that many vaccines can mutate to a live form of the virus (npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio) as a few examples.

and do not allow cunts to make this argument
>The vast majority of science bla bla bla
you should already know why this argument is bullshit.

Here's a video for anyone looking to learn a bit more about vaccination, and the campaign to keep them going in the face of damaging evidence, given by a real doctor:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfdQlOb0lLg

please see this post

>Polio has been renamed (it's increasing evry year)
>The polio vaccine has created 'rogue' virus forms which are now more harmful than the originals

anyone got a link to Vaxxed?

This used to be found on the FDA's own website...somebody cached it. It is the insert for Tripedia:

>Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.

PDF can be found here, naturalnews.com/files/FDA-Tripedia.pdf

Page 11.

Fuck off idiot. Do some research outside of "natural news"

Cached pdf version for the insert for the Tripedia vaccine.

The actual insert...check out its validity before bashing an entire source

>insane amount of vaccines they give children + giving them as 3-in-1, 6-in-1...
these modern multishots have less antigenes in them and less additives than the singleshots from the past.

and a mercury compound is only used when the docotr takes the vaccine out of a large bottle for a long time. thats a thing of the past too, since single-dose-containers are the norm now.

plus: if you eat fish regularly you will have doses of mercury in your body that absolutely dwarf any leftover from vaccinations.

so if you are concerned about mercury, stop eating sea fish.

>The metals are used to make the immune system go into overdrive.
aluminiumsalts are used in some shots to stimulate a response from the immune system, but the response is far from "overdrive" as long as its not an anaphylactic reaction.

Have you seen the documentary Vaxxed?

Obviously not.

check out page 11

Or how a trace amount of 'bad' chemical is in the vaccine, usually for a good reason...but they focus on the chemical and not the actual amount.

same

Here you go, straight from the horse's mouth: youtube.com/watch?v=sttSh4FDgB0

These cunts want white genocide just so they can earn a little bit extra money on their vaccines.

Explain this

>check out page 11
so?

explain this

Evolution is the cause, together with hygiƫne.
Compare an African life style to a western life style.
See the difference?

What does the west have?
>Water pufirication
>Washing hands regularly with soap
>Brushing tooth
>Showers or baths with clean water

This is the documentary
d.tube/#!Sup Forumslichterschein/4yforeey

Many pediatricians are actually against vaccines. My child has never received them...and has never came down with a fever/cold. Vaccines bypass your natural immune defenses and you are pumping known neurotoxins, carcinogens, fetal matter, animal dna/proteins, heavy metals.... if you want to roll the dice with that, go ahead.
Vaccines never stopped the spread of disease. It's access to clean food/water and sanitation that does that.

>Implying vaccines work well
When you don't vaccinate for measles yet survive the measles you've got

Pic related, explain the injuries and deaths after vaccinations

You guys should watch the stock market. There are many pharmaceutical ipos. Even the big ones fall victim to shitty research and errors, so they really do care for their own sake.

Only trust public pharmaceutical companies.

There's a smallpox epidemic in Serbia right now, because lot of parents had fallen for the autism meme

Never got a flu shot, never had the flu.

But get your fucking tetanus shot, that shits no joke.

can't get the flu if you never leave the house

it is impossible to prove that something doesnt exist. if a doctor doesnt know that, then i would not trust that person with my health, since its very likely that he cant into basic statistics which will lead to all kinds of misinterpretation of study data.

archive.is/BMxlW
name one vaccine that doesn't contain one of these substances:
>Aluminium (no matter in which form)
>Thimerosal (organic mercury compound that breaks down into ethylmercury)
>proteins (from aborted infants)
>blood (from donors)
>amino acids
>egg protein (from aborted infants)
>rubella virus (from aborted infants)
>formaldehyde
>MSG (mono sodium glutamate)
>Glutaraldehyde

Remember that tetanus shots are the most necessary ones, you only need one if you got injured and hit with that wound something else that might got hit by a biological fluid

>explain the injuries and deaths after vaccinations
100% of the people will die after vaccinations. that doesnt mean vaccines are the cause.

What I don't understand is if kids don't get the vaccine they are a threat to other kids in spreading diseases, why do we not all have the black plague then. Believing that it's possible to vaccinate every person in the u.s. is a fantasy. In my experience just questioning vaccines will get people more infuriated with me than questioning the holocaust or 9/11 or the moon landing.

Calm down, let the antivaccine people see their children die of tetanus to """"prevent""" autism.

Only people who spend a lot of time around livestock/animal shit need the tetanus shot. And don't bother getting it after an accident, it won't work cos vaccines aren't cures and doctors are too evil to tell people that

Didnt they make a link between genetic predisposition for the absobtion of aluminum in the brain and the aluminum in the vaccines used as preservative?

>Ignoring deaths up to a month after the vaccines
>implying 100% dies

Spanish flu killed more people then the wars bros

>Well that's a big cut you got there user...

Lots of big pharma shills from plebbit

wtf i love formaldehyde and aluminum now

>a rusty fucking nail
I mean, it's cool if you've never worked a day in your life, you do you.

They're most definitely injecting viruses into your body. They may be dead or weakened but they're still viruses.

The typical Vaxxer:
>Vaccinates self and child
>Rages when another does not
Are you worried that your vaccination isn't going to protect you or something?

wot

Ok Sup Forums redpill me on surgery
tell me now how good it is when they're cutting you

Do you need it in crayon?

You nigger, do you even know how hep b is spread? This is the least needed vaccine of them all perhaps, since hep b is spread through sex and intravenous drugs. Babies do not need this. The stats went down because of the aids scare of the late 80s people actually started getting tested and wearing protection, you mong

Do you even understand English? You jumped from people not wanting other children to die from diseases to being worried that your vaccination won't work.

your body produces 50mg of formaldehyde every day dude.

and you are worried about the little amount that is in a vax shot?

You can't get it from a rusty nail, congratulations..youre a retard. It literally is a bacteria. My god, you people are absolutely retarded. Injecting poisons, advocating for others to do it, and you don't even know WHY. just kill yourself now.

The arguments I usually see against vaccines are with their preservatives which sometimes contain shit like mercury or lead which is at acceptable levels according to (((experts))). Anyone arguing about the way a vaccine works is just retarded and decided that one bad aspect of some vaccines make them all bad.

>Aluminium levels above FDA/EPA limit (500 ppm)
>Independent scientist found 50000 ppb organic mercury using ICP MS
youtube.com/watch?v=6NP0qKjD954
youtube.com/watch?v=nFrzq29a2zw
Helpful material for ya, also eat chlorella because it removes (organic) mercury
If the vax got the toxins, take the detoxes before the vax

in america maybe, but in many countries (egypt for example) hepB is extremely common and often protracted in everyday situations and may stay in families over generations.

and a baby can get hepB simply by sucking the breast of his hepB positive mother or playing with other children that have it. its extremely contagious.

>implying 1800s vaccines would work out well

Gay
Thimerosal is 5 times more toxic than metallic mercury

>injecting shit
not even once
just use common sense

user, please tell me of these magical floating rusty things that aren't in the dirt/covered in dirt
>rust oxidizes metal meaning more surface area/places for dirt to get stuck on metal than non rusty metal
>this gives you a higher chance of being infected from a rusty bit of metal than an non rusty bit
WEW.

>not understanding science or even bothering to study it

went to uni with medics
they say they don't wanna vax their kids if they have them
that's good enough for me

>anecdotal evidence

i just looked it up apparently its even 50g per day. an absolute insane amount, if you compare it the tiny amount that is in a vax shot.

The bottom line is that the vaccines are much more dangerous than the diseases they are said to prevent. Children in first world countries do not need them, because we can safely treat measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox..infact many of them go away on there own without treatment, in otherwise healthy people. It's the 3rd world shits that are boosting these outbreaks...