Sweden Has Handed Over Its Cultural Heritage to An Uneducated Foreigner

Sweden Has Handed Over Its Cultural Heritage to An Uneducated Foreigner

youtu.be/ygBVTQTTt48

Qaisar Mahmood, a Pakistani sociologist, who almost accidentally was positioned as the head of the Swedish National Heritage Board. He has entered onto a personal crusade to deconstruct Swedishness, identity and our cultural heritage, just because he himself, as an outsider and foreigner, feel out of place in Nordic society.

Other urls found in this thread:

historiska.se/utstallningar/history-unfolds-a-reflection/
jihadwatch.org/2018/02/sweden-major-operation-armed-police-guarding-all-police-stations-in-muslim-dominated-malmo
youtube.com/watch?v=cNOP2t9FObw
youtube.com/watch?v=FNJup7sLPeo
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
twitter.com/qaismah?lang=en
youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE
youtu.be/an3BiBUe6Y4
youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>turning archaeological finds into scrap metal

> historiska.se/utstallningar/history-unfolds-a-reflection/
> History Unfolds – A reflection
> This exhibition is an attempt to show how history is created and used, and how it in turn has influenced and still influences society. We want to problematize and probe the picture of what history is in Sweden, make the invisible visible, explore what is hidden and forgotten and take a closer look at the underlying norms that have had an impact on the museum and its collections.

> History is created, expressed and used – consciously and unconsciously – all the time. History is used to build identity, brands and society. History is also used to exercise power, or to convince and mobilize groups in society.

> Who was considered to be Swedish was based on racial science that developed in Europe in the early nineteenth century.
> The theories that supported the desired image of Sweden were chosen more actively, while others fell by the wayside. Certain people were excluded from the grand narrative of Sweden while others were quite naturally included.

These people are nuts

The people who brought them to your country, hate your country. There’s no other way to see it.

From 05:00 he gives his opinion on the matter.

RIP Sweden, welcome Swedistan.

Sweden what gives?

Doubt any of them will respond. They have given up.

Kek

jihadwatch.org/2018/02/sweden-major-operation-armed-police-guarding-all-police-stations-in-muslim-dominated-malmo

AHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yea cause bullying random anons who are just like you an me has always got shit done. Fuck you an the dump you live in animal.

Boohoo, nignog.

WHY DON'T YOU SWEDES STOP IT!?

STOOOOOOOOOP!

>Swedes and Germans continue to kick their culture in the teeth while it's down
It's honsetly sad to watch

Says Cucknada

Communists have always targeted, oppressed and exterminated their own people. The Nu Left in the West, who are Trotzkists and Cultural Marxists, are left of Stalin. So it is not a surprise at all what they are doing.

They are nuts, they are out to destroy us and they know exactly what they are doing. And if you haven't realized this after years, then I don't know what to tell you, goyim

Don't worry, even though it'll get much worse (so very much worse) before it'll get better again, there's also a chance for the future in having your historical legacy destroyed. After the purge, the fact that you won't have many artefacts anymore will liberate you from the constraints they also put onto you. You will be able to construct (and teach!) a history that will be even more glorious than it actually was, and no one will be able to claim otherwise, as there will be no 'proof' left.

>Finno-Uiguric space Khanate

WTF she's so black even even her gums are dark.
Also we went full circle, the only people I've heard this claim from are Nazi larpers on Sup Forums that unironically think Hitler had racial hate against all Slavs.

Problematize.

Why do leftists always invent new words to describe their oppression?

He was put there by people who want us replaced.

its simple - this is war and most whites are oblivious to it.

R.I.P Sweden

This can't be real

oh it is, and it wont be confined to sweden.

Why has he got that faggot haircut that most swedes have?

Keep up that dance Hitler. The kids are starting to notice your sick groove.
>hail victory!

Sweden dun goofed!

Well he's obviously an agent placed by you know who and the puppets pave the way.

yup, its war against us.

What's the point of even trying?

Goes good together with youtube.com/watch?v=cNOP2t9FObw

Hail our people!

>mfw she's real

We wuz hyperborean kangz!

STOP POSTING ABOUT SWEDEN

WE GET IT ALREADY, NO ONE FUCKING CARES

I agree, just let them burn.
This is what they want.
>inb4 buh da jews

Fuck off, it's still their choice to not fight them back.

Sweden for the new Swedes
Germany for the new Germans
Britian for the new Brits

I'm waiting for tue exodus of whites from Europe to the U.S and Cands. We got this problem as well, however we will win Civil War 2!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shit.
Only 450 km from here...
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. They are gone insane. Irreversibly.
World must intervene in order to save them from themselves and stop this insanity from spreading.

I bet the Swedish people will start migrating to Norway soon, and bring their fucking ideas of multiculturalism and "diversity" over the borders also, so we too get fucked by the mudslimes.

In Malmö it was one Estonian guy.
Karma.

>Uiguric
KYS.

because saying what they actually mean would mean appearing more blatantly ridiculous to those who arn't paying attention.
Someone who doesn't pay attention to any of this stuff hears 'problematize' and their eyes glaze over and they assume it's academic talk.
Someone hears "make Swedes ashamed of" and they say "wait what? wtf?"

They already move here and try spreading their degeneracy.
Fucking kick in the teeth is what they get.

I you think that Norway somehow is not infiltrated I don't know what to tell you.

Sweden is usually a testing ground for stuff that will be used in burgerland.

pic related

Even if a civil war takes place only red pilled males will take up arms leaving Soy boys behind to carry on things whether win or lose. It's so fucked

During this year I will be putting alot of the darkies in sweden to death look out for it.

>darkies
Traitor before enemy, user.

and by alot I mean all of them.

I will be installing a New Swedish King by 2019

And every Swede meekly accepts it and gives up without a fight. Germans to follow suit.
>Superior race my arse. A superior race ensures it remains superior.
>Give the title to the Poles, Czechs and Hungarians. At the very least they'll put up a struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNJup7sLPeo

We all know that you are shitskin, Muhammad.

the arabs will be put into the mass grave with the darkies.

Sweden is a meme country

>Love against all the odds: Lesbian Muslim couple from Iran tie the knot in Stockholm... and the delighted imam is gay too!
>Sahar Mosleh and Maryam Iranfar married in Swedish capital Stockholm
>Both were forced to flee Iran where gay people are given the death penalty
>The couple were married by Imam Ludovic Mohamed Zahed
>Imam Zahed who is Algerian but lives in South Africa is also gay

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

>Thinking SK is not infiltrated.

You do not understand the germanic retardation
>pic related

A sense of pride. A feeling of honour. For fuck sakes man, what a soul shattering existence.

>You are now aware Saudi Arabian Executions are actually for reasons like "Wouldn't like the princes ass"

>like
Fuck

Nowhere near the extent you are. Your souls have been possessed by demons.
>I'm told we have no souls, so we're safe there.

twitter.com/qaismah?lang=en

let him know what you think

pls no

I literally Just watched some Devilman cause Pewds told me to wanna do a fusion dance ?

>Not as infiltrated as you!

You're missing the point Hyang-Who-Ming

and also sweden is constantly reducting the power of elected politicians while the ''career fucks'' that get only hired because of ''good brother'' networks that are running the show.

Im sorry it has come to this but you just can't figure out advanced trigonometry.

And just yesterday I spoke to a swede that said there was nothing going on there, he'd walk through RInkby and Malmo at night without hesitation and the UK should have changed the EU instead of leaving it.

This world needs to burn, when we get back control of europe it's going to be the most bloody and terrible retribution imaginable for these people

also we don't use oil / petrol in our machines any more.

so BYE BYE

They even put a crossair on their flag so that migrants could piss on it with ease

youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE

Sweden is sick :(

A fucking Paki is in charge of a Swedish cultural heritage foundation.
A Paki.
Keep in mind that someone decided to hire him.
It was an active choice, on the part of someone, to make sure that this invader was in charge of destroying Swedish culture.
TRAITORS FIRST.

youtu.be/an3BiBUe6Y4

gibe medicine pls, Jarmo

Maybe it's time to put him down

This.

and the illness is jewish power. destroy jewish influence and the third worlders can be expelled rapidly afterwards.

What use is of giving medicine if you have no mouth to take it in.

No.
The illness is insanity of Swedes.

o...k

You need your own Breivik.
Men need to rise up.
Who is going to stop you?
SJWs?
Women?
Listen, if women are not for their men they are their enemies. If women sleep with the enemy they ARE NOT YOUR ALLIES.
Faggots and Transpeople are a genetic dead end, why care about them?
Rhodesia started the same way, South Africa started the same way.
There is no middle ground in ideology.
You soften your grip on power and they will advance until they have their endgoal achieved.
Make no mistake, it is the end of ethnic Swedes.
Decide for yourself. Nobody will stop you. Europe is disarmed, the whole world is looking at Europe shaking their heads, from Russia to China to Japan.
This is an impasse of Western Societies. This is a dead end. We are in the middle of being overrun and we are not doing enough to stop it.

>TRAITORS FIRST.
Exactly this. When the muzzies see blond-haired blue-eyed leftists being beaten in the streets and humiliated they'll know they're next if they don't leave.

no no, you dont get it at all.

Here is some medicine that can be absorbed through vibrations.
youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w

>grand narrative
>problematize
So gay and nigger-brained

WTF is wrong with you, Sweden? Honestly.

the insanity you speak of is the result of brainwashing.

thats why I often cant fully trust even integrated migrants. You can never know when or if their tribal instincts kick in and they try to destroy everything around them and import more people like themselves to feel less alienated

I dunno mate the US has more kikes than anyone and they never had a feminist social democracy that invited millions of somalian rapists in...

I get it perfectly well.
Swedes are bunch of soyboy and girlie pussies gone totally insane.
Like - totally lost the connection to reality.

She isn't wrong.

explain yourselves swedes
what are you doing to fight back?

brainwashing and our generosity being turned against us.
Gas kikes now - and sossarna too

wir haben das doch auch. Özoguz sagt, Deutschland hat keine Kultur und im Grungesetz soll verankert werden, dass in Deutschland das Zusammenleben täglich ausgehandelt wird.

Ersetzt werden soll sie durch Sawasan Chebli

You have to be kind of insane to begin with to let yourself to be brainwashed, user.

>When the muzzies see blond-haired blue-eyed leftists being beaten in the streets and humiliated they'll know they're next if they don't leave.
They are literally going to war with the Swedish military in the streets right now and pretty much winning. I highly doubt theyre scared of some Swedish nationalists

Don't rationalise your failings. You collectively were infected by choice. Tempting trinkets bewitched you. You need to eliminate those Swedes who are too far gone. This may snap the rest out of their dormancy.

what are you doing to fight in your country, memeflag?

nope, still not getting it