Coca-Cola to run thought-provoking Super Bowl commercial filmed in Mexico

>Coca-Cola's advertisement for the 2018 Super Bowl again highlights the diversity of both the world and its clientele. The 60-second advertisement, called The Wonder of Us, was shot at various locations in Mexico and features people holding and drinking varieties of Coke including Coke Zero and the stevia-flavored Coke Life. Shown in the advertisement are women, men and a person who uses the 'they' pronoun. A biracial couple, a lesbian couple and a person in a wheelchair also appear in the spot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5349179/Coca-Cola-Super-Bowl-ad-highlights-diversity.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2001/jul/21/julianborger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It really gets my noggin jogging when some cartel thugs cut up a police officer and brutalise his son too, simply for being police officers

I hope thats what the ad is about

Hopefully all the people in the commercial will be holding a rally in some shitty ass backwater town, then the cartel comes along, kills them all and hangs them along the highway as a sign for other fags to keep it to themselves, then they share a refreshing coke

Coca cola is Democrat fuel. Don't drink it. It's obvious who they're pandering to and who they market to.
Who knows what that garbage actually does to your body.
>inb4 I like the taste
>inv4 what else do I drink instead

Im thankful that corporations care so much about society and that the citizenry is fully capable of critically appraising their messages

Good. It will push millions even further to the right. The more SJW crap they pack into these ads, and the more niggers they pack in them , the more everyone hates them.

>veterans ask to stand up for anthem
>AD DENIED
>diversity shoved down the country's throat
>AD APPROVED

>company does market research
>the research shows most young people are brown and appealing to them will continue to fuel their yachts

How is this surprising? It's not some grand conspiracy to destroy white people, it's just that subhumans outbreed us at a FUCKING STAGGERING rate and we've allowed them to reproduce in our countries for about 4 generations now

During super bowl, if there is Coca Cola commerical hashtag on twitter, we spam it with images showing how divided america truly is

This. Good idea reddit.

>white people drinking coke in 2018 lol

Sugardrink is nigger tier.

I rarely drink pop but when I do it's Pepsi because Coca Cola stopped doing 2 litre bottles and now only do 1.75 litres for some gay reason.

The thing is, every company is doing this poz shit now. It's a sign of the times. McDonalds has had an advert with an interracial couple playing since forever here. Burger King did that rainbow whopper shit. I think Doritos did some fag shit. Skittles took away the rainbow for the fags etc.

If the culture shifted again these companies would just toe the line. This is just where we're at right now.

Which soft drink aren't globalist pieces of shit?

Why would coke do this? This is basically a PSA telling people like me not to consume their products anymore.

Dr Pepper will take over the world!

We have policies in place that the state basically subsidizes those kids through welfare and similar types of programs where as having a child as a middle or upper class person is a total cost and liability financially.

Which is why the XFL is the New NFL

No one is watching the NFL anymore

Will it show how Mexico is a SHITHOLE and that's why the immigrants want to all illegally go to the US? Or will it show that it's a lovely beautiful place so there's no reason for them to want to leave and nothing wrong with sending them back.

wow, this is deeb

Beautiful. Madison Avenue beckons, dear lad.

The absolute state of mass media.

There isn't a single Doughnut or Drumstick in that auto feeder. Those tubes are lying.

This. The sheboons don't even want to raise kids, it's just another bump in their welfare numbers.

Just spam it with pics of the cartels handywork.

I've seen couches this gross on craigslist. It's utterly disgusting.

Interesting plan given that liberals are constantly trying to ban and tax coca-cola because it is so unhealthy

also this will not go over well given that the majority of super bowl watchers are white conservatives

I'm a pepsi man

Remember what a good idea it was for Bud Light to target feminists with a wage gape commercial?

You need to work in advertising

You sir are correct. It kills your insides and the sugar will slow your brain. Don't drink any soda if you need carbonation drink soda water or that peligrino stuff

Possible FED/ISIS attack at the SuperBowl.

Money will be the downfall of the US.

Suspicious Explosions covered up by Local Authorities.

Wonder if they will ever admit to their hiring of death squads in Colombia to get their workers in line

Oh please this!

Bepis is owned by the mormon church. And was caught (as with coke life so mox nix) putting human bits in one of their products.

By thought provoking they mean Mexican cartel exicutions right?

Most likely will not watch the superbowl, but i will watch the Puppy Bowl

I seriously hope the fbi pulls a hail mary and bombs the stadium. Not thwt i wwnt innocent people to die but the lemmings need to made uncomfortable

theguardian.com/world/2001/jul/21/julianborger

Such a wonderful company, such powerful messages of love and unity

"Right Wing Death Squads"
Holy shit.

This country is so pozzed. Jesus Christ have mercy on us.

>A biracial couple
Everyteim

Basically cartel hitmen. Can't go telling people they are cartel thugs...

A white man in a MAGA hat will shoot a black player and ignite a race war,.

Is that Boogie?

But I don't wanna a race war :(

The thing is coke makes 1000s of other products like bottled water and almost all other sodas. Unless you srink straight from the tap then youre buying something drom them

DEAN KAMEN INVENTS INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM THAT CAN RUN ON ABOUT THE SMAE AMOUNT OF ENERGY AS A HAIRDRYER. RUNS INTO FUNDING ISSUES.

COKE TELLS DEAN KAMEN “HEY COME HELP US REINVENT THE SODA FOUNTAIN AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOUR SUPERB CLEAN WATER INVENTION”

KAMEN HELPS INVENT THAT COKE FREESTYLE MACHINE YOU SEE EVERYWHERE. (THE ONE WITH THE TOUCH SCREEN DUMBASS)

IN RETURN COKE “HELPED” DEAN BY STIFLING HIS ABILITY TO MOVE HIS WATER PURIFICATION MACHINE INTO REMOTE LOCATIONS FORCING HIM TO FIND FUNDING ELSEWHERE.

BUT I BELIEVE COKE HAS RIGHTS TO THE PATENT SO NOW ITS GOING TO BE LOCKED UP AND ITS WHY WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SINCE 2014...

FUCK COKE AND ANYONE YOU DRINKS THE SUGAR JEW