Fire Punch

It's another week of Normal Punch.

Because I have nothing better to do I'll be dumping chapters 57 and 58. Get in here if you feel like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-01/viz-media-adds-fire-punch-and-kenka-bancho-otome-girl-beats-boys-manga-sisyphean-novel/.118276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that's his first genuine smile since Doma turned him into BBQ.

Just stay put now.

Or don't.

Well, yeah, he was kinda busy burning in agony after that.

Chapter end. On to the next chapter.

What a lovely brother

Another smile. He's smiled all of two times now in two chapters. I think that's a new record for the series.

Onii-chan is on the warpath.

And that concludes our science fiction double feature.

Cheers, but the series is a lot less interesting now without the movie freak.

I don't know seeing Agni droping the good guy mask and being a creepy siscon is pretty entertaining.

WIll he really kill them all without his fire?

Believe in Normal punch.

I think he'll give it a good go, at least. But I think he might try to trick them. Maybe say something like, "Sorry I punched you, but they had my sister so I had to act like I was on their side. And besides, I let you live, didn't I? Of course I wouldn't have done that if I were loyal to the girls."

Agreed, I love the new direction the serie is taking. The writing feels very organic actually. A little bit like weird tumor maybe, but organic still. The story really seems to have a life of its own.

>Agni doesn't suffer from fire but he's insane
Well then, this will be interesting. How long will he go without fire punching anyone though?

Nigga strok as fuck.

I've always been lost after each chapter as to what direction the manga is heading in next, and even so, i've never been more lost than I am now.

Where the fuck could things go now, after all that shit?

>that transparent head in panel 2

Has there ever before been a mangaka who dared to seriously ask the question, "What would it do to a kid's brain if he lived with being on fire for eight years?"

thanks

No.
>enemy base
>gets captured
>all the girls are raped/dead/broken
>the girls back home finds out normal punch is missing
>sets out to find him
>Agni is backed to a corner and uses his regen+fire since Judah isn't near him
>they all find out that he's Fire Punch

Thanks user

Even when he gets his full regeneration powers back, I doubt the fire will come back as well.
It never was his power and now it's gone. Unless there is a tiny spark in his butt crack left that had been suppressed until now, I don't see why it would return.

Ice for the Ice Queen, eh?

I think it depends on just how the fire was suppressed in the first place. Remember, the fire itself wasn't natural. It wouldn't go out even underwater. Agni's regeneration has also been suppressed, it seems. It had to have been done by manipulating the invisible things in the atmosphere, the ones that make blessings possible. There might just be a figurative switch that's been flipped off or a dial that's been turned down.

>Year 2xxx
>hunting deer with gun or bow&arrows
>not just catching it on foot then crushing its neck with your own working arm
protect imouto power stronk

This I can't really see, I mean yeah the author can do whatever the fuck he wants ultimately but it wouldn't really fit with what we've seen or understand of the mechanics so far. Only exception I can think of is if they really did go back to the actual real cause of it all, remember we did in fact get a "scientific" explanation of it way back when, it's all hyper advanced nanomachines or something left over from the super society humanity had way back when before all the really advanced humans fucked off to the galaxy. If author wanted to go that route then there could be some "nanomachine reactivation sequence" thing, as in whatever the "everlasting fire software program" is got saved and he can turn it back on.

If we don't get into Administrator Powers the other possibility would be that missing arm though. It wouldn't be surprising if that still has a role to play, like imagine if the refugees found it and are using it as a heat source/object of worship, an "artifact of the terrible fire god". It could be right at the camp. That would make it easily possible for him to reintegrate it.

I somehow sympathize his desperation to protect his newfound happiness. Can you imagine, losing the family you love for years only for someone who looks like a grown-up version of your sister to conveniently roleplay as her without incest getting in your way? Such convenience for you to achieve a long desired fetish, you too would do anything to protect her smile.

Why would his arm still be burning? All the other times body parts of him have been severed, they just burned to a crisp and the fire went out after it was done.

When the tree exploded there were a few panels to show that the arm he lost was still burning. And it started regenerating a torso. It was around chapter 52 I think

Evil Spider-man!

Better than snow.

I will check but you better be right.

i can already see judah/luna dying once more so he gets his powers back, but this time as a immortal berserk.

?

They already explained that blessings are handled by a part of the brain. No brain means no regeneration.

Oniichan punch is justice

I wonder what Judah's face is supposed to say. Is she simply sad the deer is dead? Does she understand it was Agni who killed the deer? The fact that she says nothing is what gets me. She's not crying or saying anything. No questions, no interjections. She just accepts it as she sees it. It makes me think there might be more going on inside her head than she's let on.

Wasent it Doma's blessing to keep the victim bruning until they died? Well Agni havent died yet, so i guess the fire still burns

>enemy base
>gets captured
>all the girls are raped and impregnated
>Agni becomes Falcon Punch

The entire thing will go full circle. It has to.
People will come seeking out revenge on him, he will kill them and his mind will be even more fucked up.

The cannibal cult will make their return and try to eat him in order to save themselves, just like they themselves were being hunted in the past.

I stopped reading when the guy with a bat who could read minds appeared.
What the hell happened?
Where the hell is Togata?
Why isn't Agni burning?
Why is his sister alive?
What the fuck is going on?
Too many questions, I guess it's time to catch up.

We've already seen what happens to body parts that get off. They burn to ash. The regeneration center is in his head, so any part of his body that's not attached to his head will simply be incinerated.

Leave here. Get back on the ride. You don't want those questions answered here.

I stopped understanding shit after the big tree appeared.

1) What the fuck happened to make the tree suddenly appear? I am assuming that witch that was also a Luna clone tried to do something, but not really what.

2) How did he loose the fire and the super regen?

3) Is that the original Luna without memories (and some mental retardation) or is it just another one of those clones of her.

BTW, when I say clones of Luna, I don't mean literal clones, just the lookalikes

luna clone wanted civilization back so they can make another star wars movie.
correct me if im wrong.

you, as well as should actually read the manga instead of asking question

We want to know if it is worth reading.

Yes, but I didn't see the connection of what happened after the tree appeared.

Nigger, I've been reading since chapter 20 was out.

Slightly wrong, she wanted to rebuild civilization to perfectly mimic Star Wars so she could live in the movie.

I think she actually just wanted more sequels, that's what made it so ridiculous.

Damn I really wish Director-san were here to clear things up.

because it was a baby deer he killed. A grown deer would tower agi a bit in size.

Best girl. Best boy. Best anything.

Best boy (female)

No, she didn't want a civilization like Star Wars, she wanted to build up civilization again exactly how it was before the ice age happened so she could see the Star Wars sequel that was never released because of the ice age.
Stop speedreading.

>boy (female)

There is literally nothing better than this.

Fuck I'm retarded, I'm not even sure how I came to that conclusion.

English localization just got announced at AX.

Why doesn't anyone in this manga speak or behave like a real person?

They do, it's just that the world they live in is different from the one we have. And the authoe doesn't bother in explaining the evolution from the previous world to the one we see now. The world changed, and so did humanity.

What ?

Just realized his prediction got realized. The new Agni is even more batshit insane than before. In the past he was mainly stupid, unable to think ahead and complex thoughts, now he's embracing his delusions and that's never a healthy thing to do

I demand proof of that claim.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-01/viz-media-adds-fire-punch-and-kenka-bancho-otome-girl-beats-boys-manga-sisyphean-novel/.118276

>flaming torch
I can see him fighting with his clothes on fire already. Bonus points if he pours gas on himself.

This nigga just strangled a deer with his bear hands. I am pretty sure he can get aways with at least killing 10 people while the other girls finish the job.

>viz

Faggots.

I want to fuck Luna/Surya/NOTLuna

Go away, Agni.