youtu.be/Lv1YihyYHmU
umamusume.jp/character/vodka/
youtu.be/mZy_YLilYtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incomming masterpiece
Reasons to live in 2018=this

>Horse girls

Horse pussy meme

Looks like another generic mobage adaptation we get every season.
Too bad, the other PV seemed more promising.

This girl falls a lot. If she breaks her leg will they put her down?

Horse meat is delicious.

Didn't change that much from the manga, it's ok.

>/mlp

dat flatness

Looks pretty good desu. MC better not win all the time or I'm taking a refund on the bets.

>worst girl is main girl
every time

I have zero expectations for this being good, but I'll give it a watch.

>no liking pink type leads
Bad taste. Still
>no loli
Not exactly interested.

youtu.be/Lv1YihyYHmU

Who main Emilia here?

Oh boy! I can't wait for them to do a glue factory episode.

Can someone translate the runes at the beginning?

This is fucking terrible. What on earth is different about them apart from ears and tail? Lazy piece of shit.

Say hello to Vodka

best girl

umamusume.jp/character/vodka/

wtf im a horsefucker now

ShindoL did another piece in that style.

It's about chicks.

Only a matter of time until the nips do an anime about cock fighting.

That doujin was a masterpiece of vegan propaganda. This series is a lazy turd.

>yesterday Kemono Friends just introduce new horse friends
>today anime PV for Uma Musume

>dude meat production is hot as fuck
great propaganda vegans

Edit of that PV with horse heads when

>[x] girls do cute things
>character design is nothing special
>nothing to suggest that it's going to be amazing in any way

I don't understand the hype behind this. Is this a forced meme?

Help

They have human legs and feet though, so I doubt it's any worse than a human with a brown leg.

>a human with a brown leg.
that is pretty bad

No, it's when is black that you cut it off. Brown is usually just a sign that you forgot to keep it out of the sun. Or you haven't learned to poo in loo.

That is some boring ass PV. Literally the first time I got bored of a PV

Shame cause I love the Pretty Derby pv

>that drop in quality from the game pv
It was to be expected but still.

Is this an idol anime?

Looks like it has the disgusting, creepy Love Live eyes. May make it hard to watch at all, even if it's otherwise okay.

Compared to the first PV I'm thinking there isn't enough stuff. Looks like a generic anime plot. I want it to have more of everything. How Code Geass is. Pandering to everyone in an ironic way while making it good. This is the type of anime this should have been.

it's a horse racing gambling anime like kaiji
but the whorses are cute girls

>Retarded Naruto running
Dropped

>>character design is nothing special
They are meant to represent real horses in Japanese racing history. Racing fans are able to tell which horse is which by their numbers and colours.

>>Retarded Naruto running
>Dropped
Actually in this case, it is likely to just for saving money. Drawing proper running is really, really hard. Ninja Run saves a lot of frames since the arms don't move.

Why isn't this simply about running? Why do they need to have horse tails and ears?
If at the very least they had hooves.

>Why isn't this simply about running? Why do they need to have horse tails and ears?
Because it isn't about horse tails, but actual famous horses personified.
It would be like Pixar Cars movie except if every car in that film was based on an actual real life physical vehicle.

It's a really good sign that a series about racing wants to save money on the running animations. That's just dandy.

Clop clop

>It's a really good sign that a series about racing wants to save money on the running animations. That's just dandy.
I seriously doubt much of the anime will be on the actual race track. Remember that this is created by the Idol M@ster designer, so the focus would be on everything else.

>2018
YFW the Golden Age of Idol Anime may continue until the end of this decade.

I thought it was going to be just a mobile game

>I thought it was going to be just a mobile game
The creator made Idol M@sater, he has experience with expanding a franchise in multiple directions. Even though the game and anime are not out yet, the voice actresses have been doing concerts and selling CDs for some time.

It's gotta last until summer 2020 at least

>this season we have horse pussy
>in 2018 we have horse pussy
Is this the great conversion?

>Idolm@ster
Cygames only developed Derestage.

>Cygames only developed Derestage.
You don't understand that the original person who created IdolM@ster had quit Bandai Namco and moved to Cygames.

>They are just normal girls but with funny ears and a tail
>Protagonist is genki girl who will be left behind at first but will overcome thanks to HARD WORK AND NIPPON SPIRIT
>There's obviously an older sister type that she admires, will probably help her improve
This is fucking lazy, I can already tell the whole plot and character archetypes from that 1 minute pv.

>series about racing
I'm guessing that this is going to be 90% sol and maybe some snippets of racing here and there

>This is fucking lazy, I can already tell the whole plot and character archetypes from that 1 minute pv.
Special Week is a horse who was orphaned from birth who had to be raised by the stable staff. She was from the country and made her name coming to the big city. They picked her(his) story for a reason.

Interesting that there is a lack of canon mares in the cast. Guess most famous horses are stallions.

>I'm guessing that this is going to be 90% sol and maybe some snippets of racing here and there
They are going to use as many canon race horse stories as they can.

The closest equivalent to a past show would be Battle Athletes, IMO.

>horse girls
>they don't act like horses
It's going to be shit and I'm going to be watching it. They should've just gone the full country mile and had all the horses in sexy-cute track outfits. youtu.be/mZy_YLilYtc

>>they don't act like horses
What made you think they don't act like horses? They are race horses, not wild ones. They are athletes who got their diet and exercise strictly controlled.

>They should've just gone the full country mile and had all the horses in sexy-cute track outfit
They are in outfits that match their real life colours. Each of them are based on a singular real life horse.

The fact that they hiding the human ears is somehow unsetteling.

When can I expect the NTR doujins?

They better keep the ice dancing and horny stallion romance plot.

>Horse girls gotta go fast: The anime

....maybe one episode wouldn't hurt

Simple matter of biology. A mare needs only to win one race to be considered proven breeding material. After that, she's more important as a foal incubator, so you don't want to risk injury out on the track. Combine that with the fact that a stallion can just be milked for his genetic potential (and father magnitudes more offspring in the same amount of time), with almost no downtime, and you can see why mares are seldom multi-time champions, let alone grand slam(or whatever equivalent title) winners.

gonna need source for my research on the beaten meat industry

>They better keep the ice dancing and horny stallion romance plot.
The ice dancing horses are still the show, but the horny horse isn't in the game or the anime anymore.