The FBI has been around since 1908. We're going to win

> Former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd: The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"
youtube.com/watch?v=h6FNsjlUpnc

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover#Sexuality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover#Hoover_and_Tolson
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ3pzek841M
youtube.com/watch?v=PjnJvN0lniU
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=WbnJMKVG8iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rank and file know who's breaking the law.

>these accusations that we have been politicized by the obama administration are egregious and harmful to our nation's security etc
>we are going to win this 'game' against the trump administration
pick one

sounds like a threat to me

>unelected officials threatening to topple our elected officials
So who wants to argue that they DON'T want to create China 2.0 with these unelected folks at the top of the rung of power?

it's 3d chess. mudd is working for trump. his words make the memo more credible.

That Jews, whom we've let penetrate every government office because muh Holocaust muh everyone equal, are going to abuse their government powers to try and overthrow the white Christian male president as it's in their tribal interests.

How is this not treasonous? They're basically declaring war on the US government.

Leftcucks cheering on a literal police state

These people aren't nearly as smart as they think they are, are they?

What he fails to realize is that the forces hes fighting against have been around since 1775. The American people will win. This goon will hang for sedition.

Can't wait to hear Alex do his Phil Mudd impressions again

WHY HASN'T THIS TRAITOR BEEN TURNED INTO A POTATO YET?

The only valid LEA in the US government is the US Marshalls.

((((Rosenstein))))

> Trump doesn't realise that the rank and file in the FBI respect their leaders! So by attacking them he's attacking the rank and file! That's how stupid this man is.
They think /theirguys/ rule the show

Really? Like this is some kind of game?

>CIA confirms FBI and Deep State "going to win"

Please tell me again how Q is a big LARP

>So by attacking them he's attacking the rank and file! That's how stupid this man is.
more reason to disband those welfare queens. the public hangings will just be a bonus

Bump for Justice.

First the FBI came for the commies, and I said nothing
Then they came for actors and musicians, and I said nothing
Then they came for the civil rights movement, and I said nothing
Then they came for the hippies, black nationalists and feminists, and I said nothing
Then they came for the Republican Party, and I didn't have to say anything because they screamed their own damn heads off

That's going to be the straw that breaks the Deep State's back
You can't treat the GOP like you treated The Black Panthers in the 1960s you fucking glow in the dark retards

Fuck the ABCniggers!!!

There is a new Information Broker in town...

>Seeker of Truth
>Scatterer of Normies
>Grand Iquisitor of SHILLS
>Destroyer of Heretics
>Chaosbringer

BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc

Bellagio Sampler is our only hope !!!
>Styx is a diddler
>Spencer a cianigger
>Tommy Robinson good goy but absentee leader
>filternigger needs your money
>britishWatson wants your memes
>Lauren southern is a roachturk sucking niggerlover
>tirebitch is a kike
>mr metaquier is a ego maniac
>Stefan has an earpiece!!!!
>pepe is ok but a cartoon leader... are we nuts

B. SAMPLER is our only hope!!!!

Bleeding edge CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK
Check this Gentile out you won't be disappointed

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM

In my experience, the only branch of law enforcement that is more honest than the rest is the US Marshalls and UPS officers.

There is no integrity in the FBI, make no mistake, it has ALWAYS been political, Hoover made sure of that. They don't mean to help the political party in charge, they continue to only help themselves.

Purge them all.

The FBI has committed treason and won't be around longer. Th FBI will be abolished by 2020-2030-2040. And pic related is what the FBI is and pic related is where the FBI is going. In the trash. Trash. Robert Mueller is a traitor and should be killed, hanged, and executed.

AMERICA HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 1776, FAGGOT.

DOTRW?!?! REEEEEEEE

Wonder if the rank and file will start punching up

>The FBI people "are ticked"?

fUCK THESE TRAITORS. SHARPEN THE GUILLOTINES

>Its_Afraid.jpeg

"B-b-b-b-because we've been proud shitholers since 1908!" I'm worried for Trump though.

They keep escalating. They're going to try to kill him before the end of his term, aren't they?

>We're going to win
The CIA/FBI literally just declared war on the elected POTUS, fucking kek.

I hope not. But if they do, I can promise that it will mark a turn in our country. A complete lack of trust in the federal apparatus will spread to normies, and the very premise of our republic will be irrevocably called into question, if it hasn't already.

Don't worry guys
Q is a huge LARP

>proud shitholer
this guy is fucking insane

Yeah i think they the FBI are. I really honestly believe it.

YOU CALL A FUCKING FRUSSIAN AGENT?
THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS" - Alex Jones

alex slays adam schiff, paul ryan, john mccain, and mark warner......

what are his odds against this place?

Then we will kill them. Eye for an eye

>tries to intimidate the president on national television
Such bipartisanship.

>We've been around since 1908
>implying obama's weaponization of the bureau is tradition

The FBI can keep its title, but We The People still run this, and we can't have people stupid enough to get caught this easily within our bureaucracies. Enjoy Gitmo!

Day of the rope now includes FBI and CIA niggers. Good job, deep state.

HE MEANT TRUMPLANDIA WILL BE ANNEXED BY THE GEOTUS

I-it was t-the RUSSIANS!

>we can't have people stupid enough to get caught this easily within our bureaucracies
Yeah man
This is America
We expect the shady shit you glow in the dark niggers do to stay behind the scenes
If you fucking incompetent democracy raping retards can't pull your usual bullshit without taking a giant shit all over the mass media...

>The FBI has been around since 1908. We're going to win.
as far as a gay man in a dress who likes to suck dicks can win anything yes sure

post his waifu he's so kawaii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover#Sexuality

dem feels man
>Hoover bequeathed his estate to Tolson, who moved into Hoover's house after Hoover died. Tolson accepted the American flag that draped Hoover's casket. Tolson is buried a few yards away from Hoover in the Congressional Cemetery.[88]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover#Hoover_and_Tolson

So they admit theyre directly in opposition to the president while supposing to be non-partisan at all

All they do is catch fugitives. Theyre not an "LEA" per se

They WANT a police state. They want to oppress the Right and build a commie utopia.
Why do you think they're so interested in getting our guns? It's not about gun crime or shootings.

2nd one

The Presidency has been around since 1789

Fuck off CIA niggers

Wasnt it illegal tobe a faggot back then?

Thanks for pointing out these mental gymnastics for those with molasses in their brain.

>tommy robinson
>good goy
He’s jewish

Creampie the single mother with her daughter nearby. Nice. Its like taking a shit in the kitchen.

>that stutter
He sounds like porky at the beginning.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Really jumbles my jujubees

That's funny. Both the 16th Amendment and FBI were brought into existence in the same year and both are not part of the constitution.
Fuck, it's sad how long Americans have been living under the direct rule of the british crown and rothschilds for over a century now

Mueller didn’t do shit. He’s simply doing his jo/being led around like a circus monkey. It’s the deep state that you should be worried about. If you pin this all on him you won’t solve the bigger problem.

and yet they call him a white supremacist, what do you have to do TO NOT be literally hitler.

AJ is pissed.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ3pzek841M

There is no Deep State, you silly goyim, it's all a conspiracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjnJvN0lniU

>aj copied that one Charls video where he’s smoking a cig and has newspaper stuffed in his collar
I’m not mad

You signed your death warrant when you killed Lavoy Finicum.

>Americans don't understand Euro-memes.

Tottenham = The Yids, you dumb fuck.

Who was the asshole citizen that put the can up on the rim of the garbage can and not in the actual garbage can? It’s like he was asking for this to happen.

Q predicted this . .

>You’ve been around for 13 months.

AHAHAHhahahah

NO WORRIES GUYS

THESE RETARDS THINK TRUMP IS 1 YEAR AND 1 MONTH OLD BABY

oh god I wish the russia collusion was real, the ruskies and chinks would've disappeared all these useless faggots a long time ago...

This sounds like the plot of GTA V.

>oh god I wish the russia collusion was real, the ruskies and chinks would've disappeared all these useless faggots a long time ago

Best Comment of the Week

Can someone please add the hat in the second frame and release this shit template? I know it was made by a Jew, because the continuity sucks.

Who'd say

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

>and they'll be saying of Trump
they are not even trying to be taken serious now do they

>“I’m Jewish mate”
He’s Jewish mate

Q is a boomer larp and hepredicted that youll suck a dick

Am I the only one that hates Wolfowitz Blitzerstein?

>former
>"we"

Why is a former member of the CIA using the phrase "we" in reference to the FBI.....an organisation he does not currently belong to?

>Lavoy Finicum
Was a fucking idiot. Militia tards in the US target the most frivolous shit.

Someone knows their us history

You don't leave the Bureau. Once you're in they've got you for life.

They built a bridge from the ISIS hotbed to the Superbowl.

Dems are getting Desperate, WATCH OUT!!!

>Was a fucking idiot.

Umm.. Didn't the federal judge let Bundies go?

Meaning the operation should've never taken place

The roadblock was illegal

also

>An FBI agent, W. Joseph Astarita, is alleged to have fired two shots at Finicum's pickup, one penetrating the roof and exiting through a window. FBI agents were believed to have recovered the ejected empty cartridges. A five-count indictment for lying about the circumstances at the scene of Finicum's death, and obstruction of justice, has been obtained in Portland against Astarita by the Department of Justice. He is being represented by a public defender.

>A five-count indictment for lying about the circumstances at the scene of Finicum's death, and obstruction of justice

>A five-count indictment for lying about the circumstances at the scene of Finicum's death, and obstruction of justice

Did Q poo in the loo 4 u?

> a literal kike literally calling for a revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=WbnJMKVG8iE
It just keeps getting better

There are no former spooks.

Don't fuck with the bureau, Mr. President.

No only in designated lands

He is no longer employed by the CIA. He can be prosecuted for threatening the president, but he is not the official spokesman, or an employee, of the CIA or FBI.

>Confirmed

Herbert Hoover is spinning in his grave -- not at how corrupt these motherfuckers are but rather at how incompetent they are at covering it up.

The strategy of the left is to keep pushing, until they are stopped by a hail of gunfire. No one has blocked yet. They are the ones who said either their way, or kill them. And their way is completely unacceptable. Therefore, the choice has been made for us.

I'd just like the say to the CIA/FBI whoever, if you've got the goods on Trump, then show the public. Don't rely on dying media to express it, be real and show it yourselves. I am ready to see a corrupt president perp walked in front of the entire nation, but only if you can show it and with Mueller taking over a year and producing nothing, it's really making the "deep state" look pathetic to all except braindead MSM watchers.

Well, America's been around since 1776 so game on.

It means his baby foreskin sucking time is running out

Significant!

This is what they want, right? Martyrdom is logical conclusion of peddling victimhood as a status symbol.