I think Mueller has flipped

Clinton, Obama, and the FBI pay a former spy to create a fake dossier, a dossier which baselessly claims that Trump has questionable ties to Russia and must be investigated. That dossier is used to get the DoJ to sign off on a FISA warrant, a warrant which allows the NSA, FBI and DoJ to wiretap and investigate Trump.

So, they wiretap Trump. He tweets about it and the mainstream media cackles like hyenas at ole "crazy Trump." Turns out he was exactly right.

It's most likely that nothing incriminating has or will be found that ties Trump to Russia. Why?
----1. the dossier was baseless to begin with so any collusion found would be out of pure luck.
----2. people on Mueller's team have leaked to the media before. It's been over a year and the yet the media has nothing. They probably would leak something, even if it were small.
----3. they literally had Trump tower wiretapped so if there was anything they would have found it.

The wiretapping was meant to be used to keep Trump out of office, but it didn't work, and now Obama, Clinton, and the FBI are in full damage control.

They are using the investigation, which they falsely started with fake claims, to search for anything they can possibly find to tie Trump to Russia and then kick him out of office. That is why Trump wants the investigation to be over, because it's probably
worrying the shit out of him because who can remember everyone they ever did business with?

Mueller is investigating for Russian influence, and he will track any rabbit down any hole he can find. He went in thinking he would find shit on Trump, but now he's knee deep in Clinton's own collusion. Gowdy wants the Mueller investigation to continue because it's an investigation of Clinton now. Call me crazy but I think I may be exactly right about this.

Agreed after this memo bombshell it’s obvious that Obama and Hillary will soon be indicted. Mueller is definitely ourguy.

MAGA AWOOOO

If true, can't wait to see the meltdown on r/The_Mueller

I dont know which way is up anymore but I wish the media would report on the facts instead of clickbait titles and opinion pieces with this memo shit. As far as I can tell everyone except trump is btfo and nobody is talking about it

I already knew this because Q predicted it.

>I wish the media would report on the facts
what fucking world have you been living in that you would even consider this as a possibility?

Mueller is not investigating Russian collusion. He is trying to destroy Trump by any means necessary. Russia is just the prestense. He is not our guy.

warn whomever you will:
>when it goes down; have a plan
>whether you are getting you and yours the hell out of dodge or plan on getting directly involved ... have a plan; know exactly where you will go, what you will do, what will be required, how long it will take, etc....
>tell no one your plans, outside of your inner circle

Didn't the so called phony investigation have to first get approved by a judge?

Isn't the type of wiretapping exactly what Nunes fought for?

Have you tried reading anything at all about it?

Right off the bat you have your facts wrong. The dossier was originally commissioned by the GOP as opposition research during the primaries. After Trump won, they handed it off to the DNC because they couldn’t be caught doing opposition research on their own candidate. Also you refer to to dossier as “fake”. I assume that you can supply evidence that it’s fake? Because despite right wing insistence that’s it’s totally debunked, no one can provide on scrap of evidence that this is true.

/Thread

you think there will be chaos?

sauce?

I don't know what to make of this. It looks like Mueller and Rosenstein are working against Trump, based on their actions. BUT Trump and Gowdy seem to behind them, so as much as I hate the 4d chess meme it does seem like something is afoot.

eew. how do you see anything on redit. The layout is abysmal.

Try harder lol. 3/10

Same. I mean I'm not SURE that Mueller has flipped but it really just doesn't make sense, from the information available to us.

Could be user, could be.

“Salacious and unverified”...words by that fuckstick Comey about your precious dossier. Also, none of the info in the dossier is first source, just paid for word of mouth, much of it from FSB, how about that for Russian collusion. Do some more research you worthless cunt. The day is coming for fuckers like you.

the only known known is that historically, when those in power, that have worked tirelessly, for multiple generations to reach absolute power are threatened, they will lash out. to what degree is anyone' guess. cover your six, and if necessary, go on the offensive
>tic tock

Bacon Reader

bitch im covering my dick

By "Fuckers like you" you mean anyone who doesn't agree with you? They didn't need to use the dossier itself because Steele was so alarmed by what he was uncovering that he came to the FBI on his own. They listened to him because he has a good reputation in the intel community, and they had already verified some of the info from other sources.
Its OK though. Its hard to get your facts straight when your only sources of information are partisan propaganda.

>prove it's fake
>I don't have to prove any of it is true

The dossier was unsourced with no proof. It was then leaked to the press. This was then used as a reason to include it in a second go at obtaining warrant. The fact that the information was gathered by payed opposition/ smear tactic in an election was omitted from the judge.
Despite bugging Trump, the whole media and government establishment searching for any scrap of evidence to link Trump with some Russian conspiracy not a single peice of concrete evidence has been produced.
After a year in office are we to believe that Putins master plan was to reduce Americas corporation tax and move the Israeli embassy.

>credibal source, went to FBI himself
>Payed $150,000

Checked. Imagine the psychological annilhilation they will experience.

You might as well see the meltdown on reddit as a whole because pretty much the whole website is fervently anti-trump.

Sup Forums can’t deny papodaplous wasn’t also apart of the fisa warrant...what did he know? What did he tell mueller?

>He is not our guy.
was it the fact that he prosecuted the 9/11 hijackers or the fact that he was cherry picked to handle anthrax case (only the army has anthrax)

Fuck off commie traitor.

Guess you forgot that McCabe said there would be no FISA warrant without the “salacious and unverified,” FSB paid, non-primary source dossier. So yes, they did need to use the dossier, Faggot. Actually my sources are from the same media you got your fallacies from. Same sources that also clearly spell out that Steele didn’t even personally interview a majority of the sources, he used a middle man to pay for info from the FSB. That’s pretty shitty intel work, or at least amateur at best. Let’s not mention his “credibility” was also ruined after his leaks and firing from an informant position at the FBI. At least though he got paid by the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and the FBI.
But, it’s still Pretty bad when this whole time the media has been telling the information needed to understand all of this, while at the same time, disregarding it. So once again, the clock is ticking and you and those like you, will pay.

>Isn't the type of wiretapping exactly what Nunes fought for?
He fought for spying on possible terrorists. Not presidential candidates and sitting presidents. That's so outside the scope of what FISA was implemented for that it's downright sickening.

Cool story

Yeah except there is still lots of "base" that needs to be investigated

>carter page
>michael flynn
>cohn deals in moscow
>wikileaks
>papadopoulous

this whole distraction that they have the plebs talking about right now is just the repubs saying "hey this investigation was started by partisans and the sources coming from the dossier were probably exaggerating or lying"

basically the russians really did play america, whether they really wanted donald trump to be president or just really hated hillary is the real question, and I tend to think its the latter.

This has been my thought since like day 2

One thing that jossels the ol noggin is the fact that Mueller has not said a single word about anything, complete silence from the guy, usually you see rabbid attacks from the dems & co when ever they get the chance
Also the the fact that the indictments are still sealed is a big question mark, you would think the dems wanted trumps people out if the picture and trump himself disgraced asap
Also 1300 indictments is ALOT almost like you where going after an entire cabal of corrupt individuals

*paid.

do you guys even hear yourselves?

Steele was offered $50,000 to verify his sources but he couldn't, because it made up bullshit from Sup Forums.

Mr. Madcow told him that.

My SJW just told me the same thing 2 minutes ago.

That's how I know.

>Mueller is investigating for Russian influence, and he will track any rabbit down any hole he can find. He went in thinking he would find shit on Trump, but now he's knee deep in Clinton's own collusion. Gowdy wants the Mueller investigation to continue because it's an investigation of Clinton now. Call me crazy but I think I may be exactly right about this.
Don't worry guys
Q is just a LARP

Neoconservatives aren’t GOP. Kristal is not a conservative.

Read the memo. The warrant was not for spying on trump, only carter page

.t.robert mueller

kek

IMPEACH TRUMP
DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA
IT WAS HER TURN

You're a retard. There is never any need to prove something isn't true because our system of law assumes something isn't true by default until it is proven otherwise. Get fucked.

Great post m8

Steele went to the FBI after McCain and Clinton went to him. Don't pretend to be retarded in front of me.

Dossier was also not compiled on behalf of the GOP, and the GOP isn't who hired Fusion GPS. Washington Free Beacon hired them, along with other firms to research all of the candidates, including HIllary Clinton. Steele's dossier had absolutely nothing to do with it.

the left seriously cannot meme

I think mueller is trying to find anything at all to pin on trump. Now keeping the investigation keeps a cloud over the presidency and lets dems talk about russia during the 2018 elections.

If at the end of the ivestigation they charge trump with some bs process crime then you know trump was the cleanest president in recent american history.

(((Incedental collection)))

Or that he was the bag man for uranium 1.
Still possible that he flipped though, I’ve always found it curious that Trump interviewed Mueller day before Mueller was named special prosecutor.

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were a law enforcement agent assigned to this case who is confirming for all of us that there is zero evidence... WTF do you expect? For Muelller himself to give weekly press conferences in which he reveals all the evidence he’s collected? Basically what I’m getting from you, and correct me if I’m wrong, is that since YOU haven’t seen any evidence, then there is none and the investigation is bullshit. Did I get that right?

You would think they will conduct their investigation legally if Trump - Russia collusion was real.

He refused, that’s WAAY different than he couldn’t. You don’t last long in his line of business if you go around revealing sources for money. Fucking retards...

It's a meme ya dip. They're spamming that same line for everything.

That sub would instantly be shut down if this were revealed.

>it's been over a year and the yet the media has nothing
Just a small correction it's been 19 months, or closer to two years than one.
19 months
Nothing

Oh so you have seen evidence, do tell Strzok. I will wait for your larping to begin. Faggot.
Guess that’s why he was relieved of his duties as an FBI informant, since he did exactly that.

It's a meme. Can be funny in the unrelated threads.
> Emma Watson hit the wall and looks like a dude now!
Q predicted this.

Thx. All this cringy ourguy shit makes me want to punch people. Muller is a rat

If it were true then the investigation would have been over long ago and charges filed, the fact that it drags on and on and on is evidence it is still a vehicle to smear Trump. The whole point of the investigation is to cast a cloud over his presidency for as long as possible, and will probably continue until at least the mid terms.

you left out uranium 1 scandel.

Close, but the GOP didn't hand it off. The primaries ended before the dossier was complete i.e. the GOP no longer had a need for it, so it was then shopped to media outlets, then the DNC. As far as I've figured tracking the timeline in old articles that were written at the time and not ''revised'', an unknown GOP "donor" (who could be McCain himself) and Johnny Wet-Start were the only (R)s to be tied to the dossier itself.
Also, since when did the burden of proof fall on the accused and not the accuser? It's their job to prove the dossier, not Trump's to disprove. That's certainly not how it is supposed to work, anyhow. That's straight-up ''do you still beat your wife?''- tier.

They used a document on Trump to get a FISA warrant on Page
>Used Trump to spy on Page
Which they turned around & used to spy on Trump.
Used a info on a third party to spy on first party. Info used had nothing at all to do with first party. Info used didn't even mention the first party name.

>They used completely irrelevant info to spy on one person & extended that spying to other people.
That's like saying they are going to use a speeding ticket on your neighbor to spy on you.

Media is completely corrupt at this point.
Even normies see this

Cities will suck immensely

Fusion gps was hired by Washington beacon but the steel dossier was not started until a month after Clinton started paying fusion GPS.

Yep, Innocent until proven guilty. Says so in the constitution.

if they really wanted to do an illegal investigation they would'nt have bothered getting the dirt on carter page before getting the FISA warrant, hell they wouldn't have even bothered with FISA if it was an actual "national security" concern.

this whole dog and pony show also assumes that Trump wasn't already under investigation for decades by various intelligence agencies in the US and elsewhere for being a globe-trotting media and real estate billionaire with political ambitions going back decades who was already in contact with israeli and russian intel back in the 80s

Is there a fifth colum in the FBI and CIA?
Was Joe McCarthy right?

Not necessarily. Purely from a strategic standpoint, it would be a horrendous mistake to just charge Obama/Clinton. As it is, if they did everything right there would still be riots against it. But moving too fast that could be seen internationally as a coup, and used to justify foreign intervention, which could explode into a full blown conflict.

No, you would want to move slow, build the case and get the left to heavily ego-invest in Mueller so they have to eat their words when they challenge the outcome.

you'll see.

>Mueller flipped and is /ourguy/ !!!
No he fucking didn't, and he will never be ourguy.

He is a career deep state swamp rat. The corruption in the FBI goes way back and Mueller is part of it.

He wasn't pardoned, he isn't "punished Mueller" and he isn't cleaning the swamp.

Everyone from the swamp is resisting, and they've done well enough that 1 year into Trump's presidency he is a Russian puppet being investigated while he tries to destroy the FBI and be racist towards anyone who isn't white.

Resisting still sounds better than confessing to these people

Q predicted you'd ask for sauce. He's offering mayonnaise

They did not want to do a clearly illegal investigation because they did not need to. They everyone they needed to just rubber stamp warrants without them asking questions.
If they would have actually by passed the whole system completely even normies like yourself would have seen right through it. But instead they can wave their piece of paper and say we followed the rules.

What is sauce?
Who asks for sauce?
Why do they ask for it?
Why is it relevant?

>carter page
Keep in mind the allegations of him being a “Russian agent” are coming from Obama

>michael flynn
Literally has nothing to do with Russia

>cohn deals in moscow
building a Trump Tower in Moscow is not illegal. Get a grip

>wikileaks
Whut?

>papadopoulous
It’s not illegal to have damaging info on Hillary Clinton. Please get a grip on reality before it’s too late and you find yourself writing on the walls with your own feces.

Supposedly the Washington free Beacon paid another firm to pay fusion GPS to begin work on oppo research against Trump, but supposedly that wasn't the dossier. Most oppo research is not puffed up to be some huge "dossier" so it's quite possible that this version of events is true.

Fusion GPS could've started oppo research on Trump like normal, and then when they were offered millions they went ahead on a dossier and figured they already had a head start.

The damage control is palpable

The only supporting evidence, according to the memo, was the Yahoo news article based on on the dossier leaks.
So there is no evidence the dossier is even remotely true. Or that it is evidence of collusion, at that.

>Steele was so "alarmed", he went to Yahoo! News

Lurk moar newfag.

Were the columns supposed to be a metaphor for something? I can't tell if he just doesn't want columns or if it was meant to be a metaphor for being able to see everything in the room and nothing being able to hide.

For 2 years our enemy was able to use this investigation and point to it to support their outrageous lies.

Hahaha, gas yourself immediately please

Rod Rosenstien advised Trump to fire Comey so Comey could leak his memo which sparked the calling for a special counsel ( Mueller). So Mueller could investigate and expose Russian election collusion from Clinton and the DNC. NOT TRUMP. Checkmate.

>The left can't me-

Been say this for months now, Mueller Massacre incoming.

Trump is always right. He pays far too much money for his intelligence to be wrong. We just need to get the Communists out of America.

>it was just carter page
Oops, it's a shame that we're incidentally picking up the trump campaign's communications.

But while we're at it, let's make sure it doesn't stop

Yep, I sense it too. TG about to join DOJ. Mueller about to become a fucking American hero by coming out with some real investigative truth. They oust the bad actors,
FBI saves face because it was really top positions that were exploiting the system.
FISC doesn't have to look bad because they were lied to.
Clowns haven't even been mentioned at all yet.

This all comes down to sacrificing HRC and she has fucking had it coming for years. The cold reality of it is, it's the better play on their part to give her up. 2 years of HRC going to jail would be easy media food while they keep planning WW3.

Trump needs investigators who aren't announced as investigators. He needs moles doing investigations.

source

True, same with megs

Not only are you right, but I think Mueller was on Trump's side from the beginning.
Trump always knew this was about Clinton. Mueller is dirty and up to his neck in Uranium One. When he was picked he had a private meeting with POTUS. I can imagine Trump saying, "If you do an honest job and investigate fairly and bring all this shit to light, then you'll be spared."
4D chess 101

Never mention that faggot website again.