THIS MONTH

THIS MONTH

It's finally coming on BD. Are your bodies ready? Have you rewatched again yet? Have you preordered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ze62AL9r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have not rewatched since I saw it in the cinema
want the first rewatch to be proper 1080p quality goodness nahmean

I watched that shitty rip a couple months ago and felt bad about it. Looking forward to watching it the way Shinkai movies are meant to be

Have yet to watch it,can't wait to see how overrated it is.

Is it that time? For ShinKino?

I havent watched it and I havent watched the garden of words or any overrated shit like the tatami galaxy fuck anime and fuck MAL and reddit.

I don't blame you for not watching flavor of the month shit like Tatami Galaxy but if you aren't watching Shinkai's shit you may as well off yourself.

Im more interested in Kizu # 3 over some highschool romance story.

I'm still wondering if buying a 4k TV is worth it just for Your Name. I know this might sound retarded, but I'm skeptical 4k Blu-ray anime will ever be a regular thing.

This film made me go out and buy a 4K TV.

How can anyone rewatch it if the BD isn't even out yet?

There's been a (shitty) rip out for ages.

Found the contrarian

wow
what size?

Holy shit, really?
Will the BD include subs and the dub?

yes both

My body is ready for Kizu 3 not this Frozen-tier trash.

say that shit to my fucking face tough guy and you'd be sleeping on the floor

I preordered it in ultra hd even though I have nothing that can play ultra hd blurays (or even blurays)

>flavor of the month shit like Tatami Galaxy

En garde nigga.
I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes which has never been seen before on this Earth. Mar my fucking words, you'll rue the day you thought you can throw hands with me.

Can't wait to see it in non meme fps mode

Gonna draw some fanart to celebrate the release.

In the meantime, relive the film's kino experiences via the Sparkle MV (warning: spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ze62AL9r0

This movie was a mistake

>all that muscle mass
>passes out after ten seconds chasing me
you can't swim in these deep waters son

I'd love for you to quantify that

>Implying Your Name is an essential watch and not just melodramatic trite hyped by teenagers
>Tatami Galaxy is just flavor of the month
This is why I fucking hate Sup Forums

>melodramatic trite
trite is an adjective not a noun you kekhead

I watched the hyper-shitty chinese rip twice when it came out, and was blown away when I saw it in theaters. I haven't watched it since, but I'm still hyped as hell for the BD release.

Not gonna rewatch it for a couple years, but I will download it.

>TFW you somehow managed to see a good quality review copy someone decided to upload the day before it was taken down, which was lucky because it wasn't in theaters anywhere near you

I have a 4k TV but not a 4k bluray player. Fuck you Sony why didn't you just put one in the PS4 Pro you lazy jews.

>good quality review copy
>good quality
>review copy
no. the second copy (the """720p""" HDrip that had detail on par with that of the hyper-shitty chinese rip, just without chinese subs) that came out online (which is easy as fuck to find btw, don't act all exclusive) still looks like shit compared to how it looked in theaters.
>the day before it was taken down
shut the fuck up. things don't just disappear from the internet like that you retard. hope you had fun watching your 360p-equivalent copy.

Haven't watched it yet.
Guess it's finally time.

>somehow managed
don't act all special you faggot, that copy's literally on nyaa.si right now.

This

You can have proper 4K quality goodness, my user

honestly considering buying the 4k version. don't even own a 4k player.

my tv is too small to justify it honestly

>i finally have a use for my 4k tv
>its for kimi no na wa
feelsgoodman.png

Wait, isnt it only releasing in japan? Are there English subs with it and perhaps the dub?

no its on Amazon UK right now