Chapter 14 is out lads
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/hungry-marie/en/0/14/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5184937652
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares

Thanks. Gotta love Marie.

>they still use shit raws despite releasing so late

I'm actually starting to enjoy this, not sure if Stockholm syndrome.

I just wish it finally picked one story thread at stuck with it.

The story is okay but the characters aside from Marie are lacking.

>at
*and

Marie flashback with Not!Taiga?

At least this is better than Cross Account. That's something isn't it?

I haven't checked the raws but it seems like we're mostly done with the introductory mess. Now it seems to focus on Marie taking over the school.

Yeah, let's hope it won't get canned before that.

well it survived first round since U19, poro and samon got axed.

bokuben and robot are doing pretty badly too, if the new series sink to the bottom as well, marie could survive just by rising a bit in the ranks.

New chapter 17 raw out
:tieba.baidu.com/p/5184937652

Yeah, it's been out for almost a whole week.

Bokuben doing badly? After two reprints of volume 1 you have to be joking right?

in the rankings

Chapter 21 is going to be the last one it seems to me not popular enough
It's a shame

mamoru is pretty entertaining

I can't invest my time into this because I hate genderbender.

It's not doing particularly well either. It doesn't seem like what Jump is looking for.

In the magazine itself only Marie is doing worse than Bokuben, now that the rest got axed.

I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I know that after the first few chapters it kind of slowed, but I think the author can still do a lot with the series if given time.

Looking at the raws I'd say this series is definitely picking up in quality, but we'll have to see if the Japs care.

No more fodders in jump to cushion this series.

What makes you say 4 more weeks? Is it new series time by then? They already added 2 new series not too long ago.

AXED TRASH
X
E
D

T
R
A
S
H

Can't say the author isn't disappointing me with this one. His other stuff is good idk what happened I was so excited to see what he would make after Beelzebub

Same with the guy that made soul eater. His new manga about firefighters is hot garbage how can these be the same mangaka ?

Well damn, I'm starting to get a bit invested here, a shame it wil probably get aed for taking so long to get interesting.

WHERE'S FURUICHI

But firefighter manga is not going to be axed soon while Marie will end prematurely

I want her to shit on my face

Firefighter is slow paced, I overall enjoyed it from burst of 60+ chapters, not the type you'd look forward to every week though.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

A tweet from the author who is not very happy with this cancellation story

Link to the tweet plz

He's making it up. I hope Marie lives.