Can you stop doing this already, Japan? How many fucking anime have had this hand-stretched-towards-the-sky shot?

Can you stop doing this already, Japan? How many fucking anime have had this hand-stretched-towards-the-sky shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5if4nC7jBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many

I thought they all copied SG

Nah

I just hate the "the moon is beautiful tonight" crap. Sure, it was cool a few years ago but now it's just overused.

Bruh, they have an entire festival dedicated to watching the moon and eating mochi.
You can't complain about tradition

It's not about tradition, I actually like the references to the moon with the lunar rabbits, the mochi, a hime cut girl named Kaguya and all that. I just hate the phrase mentioned above because it's just another way of saying "I love you" that gradually becomes stale after it's been used in many anime and manga.

Sometimes the moon really is beautiful tonight tho....

But user, it's DEEP and POIGNANT.

No its visually impressive, its just a problem that anime studios repeat same visual tricks over and over and over.

>DEEP and POIGNANT

Your mistake is expecting Japan to innovate and deviate from the norm. Anything that's not a direct copy of something else is an insurt to their grorious ancestors.

>he doesn't think that the Tsuki is ga indeed Kirei

I hope they put more of these shots in now just to spite you.

Wow, we got a badass over here.

yeah, totally

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=g5if4nC7jBI