Dragon Ball Super

New ending in tonight's episode. Are you excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvfY6E5gVO4
strawpoll.me/13330474
youtube.com/watch?v=V25wAygI7FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's a big girl

Boogie Back part two

Reminder to worship your god daily

What's their endgame?

how long until the stream?

gains

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
>"Here, the technique of the gods is finished"

Are you ready for the ultimate god form?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Why is Yamcha so based?

Jobbing

I'm not joking when I say I would pay someone for modding Vegeta's SS God-Blue technique

>no more boogie trash
oh yes pls
that ED was awful

Man what the heck is that bird guy with the beer belly doing on the /fit/ team?

Also I want to believe that Murichim will manage to take out atleast one character of note before getting wrecked.

10 hours

Reminder that tonight /ourguy/ the Prince will start kicking some ass and will confront Hit

RIP Boogie Back
youtube.com/watch?v=IvfY6E5gVO4

Reminder that the only fighters from other universes who will be relevant after this arc are:

>Brianne
>The Pride Troopers
>All U6 fighters
>Maaaaybe the furry trio

Everyone else is fodder.

>u6
>relevant

Am I excited for the first ring out from U11. Because fuck them and fuck justicefaggotry.

and then he will job like usual.

>Brianne
>Not a jobbing fatass

>All U6 fighters
Hahahaha, they are all going to fail, the question is in which order, Hit, Kale and Caulifla will probably get dropped last but that's it.

>implying we aren't a getting a U6 arc with goku and vegeta visiting planet sadala

POO
IN
LOO

>tfw catching up on super after a great week of lifting

this show kinda sucks low key but it's relaxing enough

nobody gives a shit about that shitty planet
the only time it would be relevant would be freeza or frost destroying it

>muh precious manly U7 saiyans

>stick figures

underrated

>stick figures
Not in the manga.

Wait a minute is that bug thing on the right a chick? It has tits?

I want to see somebody from one of the underhanded universes insult Magetta to no avail, followed by the reveal that Magetta had been training to overcome its weakness for the ToP.

This to be honest.

are you blind?

toyo a shit

That fat ass scottish parrot is the best on that team by far.

Will U6 stand with U7?

Yamcha deserves a saiyan waifu. Just let the poor man have a happy life.

It's Toriyama's vision that Cabba be a skeleton-mode piece of shit so no one cares how Trace-taro draws him.

If it were up to Trace-taro, Cabba would be U6 xicor.

No, but clearly you are. There's a difference between being a slim boy and pic related

he already has a shapeshifting waifu

He deserves nothing, it's like Yamchafags forget he slacked off in his training and slacking off in caring for Bulma. Look at how Krillin who is always shitting himself and says he quit fighting but still was there when it counted, the bald midget got rewarded with the hottest girl in the series and he still gets to participate in fights.

>implying another layer of flesh makes a difference
they're both shit

Nice memes and flagrant ignorance about what the "adapting" word means. Truly a toeishill.

>Trace-taro
kek listen up paco it doesnt matter how much autistic seething you let out the fact is toyo is the direct canonical successor of toryiama and has a direct involvement with super unlike toei.

>the captain is such a cuck he has to let Jiren stand in front of him in the formation

Why is Mustache-Big-Hands-Man the captain again?

Reminder

>It's Toriyama's vision that Cabba be a skeleton-mode piece of shit so no one cares how Trace-taro draws him.

The issue is that no one draws Goku and Vegeta like Toriyama currently envisions them. Drawing Cabba in Toriyama's modern style while Goku and Vegeta don't follow it results in clashing art styles, like they didn't belong in the same show. Considering that, it makes sense to adapt Toriyama's other designs too, rather than only Goku, Vegeta and Golden Freeza.

You do know Toyotaro also works on the anime too right? How can Toeishills ever recover?

Jiren is the no fun allowed of the group so everyone else has to do their performance around him.

Hopefully he can get a win or two before Brianne shits on him.

Official names:
Iwne
Geene
Belmod
Rumsshi
Arack
Liquiir

I hope Hit timeskips her off of the platform.

Murichim will continue to hang around with Cus because she's into bara, only for gag antics but even so.

Reminder that the majority loved the Hakai

Predict the next arc

strawpoll.me/13330474

strawpoll.me/13330474

strawpoll.me/13330474

Probably the greatest thing toei was ever directly responsible for

This is also why manga-Black looks different from anime-Black. Anime-Black is a direct trace from Toriyama's Black so it's skinny as fuck... when anime-Goku is still buff. Manga-Black had the same musculature as manga-Goku.
Also same for manga-Merged Zamasu, you can see how Goku's body musculature is present in the new Zamasu.

I wonder how he will do? In the preview we already see that he's got MAX power and is firing off a Kamehameha.

Team captains don't seem to be the strongest in their teams, it's not only Toppo being a bitch.

Reminder that everyone hated the anime version of the ending

dbs ends after this arc

>What is bearmode.

It only looks bad because wings can't look thicc and remain functional.

That's fucking disgusting

Fuck "Rumsshi", fuck "Khai", fuck "Belmod" and fuck them all

But the ending is good. The opening is what needs to change with Frieza.

>that pic
is he getting cancer ?

he'll do better than tien

>Goku no longer that excited about Hitto now that he's set his sight on the newest fight buddy he is craving to fight, Jiren
>Bejita has to settle for Hitto, both of them being Goku's used goods

What did he mean by this?

Gotta give it to Toyotaro. Other than Beerus Toriyama's gods suck ass.

Who cares? He's immortal, cancer can't kill him

>immortal cancer cells

zeno is moe

Remember fatass
>SS1 in the OP

the only one I don't like is Arak
the best design is Gene

Frieza's coming for that booty.

>these eyebrows

>having cancer in 90% of your body
>destroy 90% of your body
>regenerate from your regular healthy cells
What's supposed to be wrong?

That's my waifu faggot. Don't be mean to her!

You'll regret your words, Vegetafag. If I were you I'd be initiating my damage control.

They'll all job other than Toppo and Jiren.

I wonder what's zeno durability like
Not that I think it matters. Even if goku killed him all of the angels could have just reversed time and put an end to it happening

> he slacked off in his training

He trained under Kami Sama along with Tien, Krilin, Chiaotzu and Yajirobe for one year. After his death, he trained with Kaito for several months. And then again, for three more years by his own, as long as we know. He was unlucky to be the first one to find with the androids.

> slacking off in caring for Bulma

That was Bulma's version. he fact is she dumped him when Vegeta stayed on earth anter Frieza´s defeat. She chose a man who started treating her like a shit (until cell saga) instead of her actual boyfriend since Pilaf saga.

Vid related is the way Bulma cared for Yamcha.

youtube.com/watch?v=V25wAygI7FM

Good he got rid of that bitch

>Gohan: Freeza why don't you listen to me we need to work as a team!!!
>Freeza: Your father and Vegeta already left. I have no reason to cooperate with a loser who is rejected by his own team.

In the manga Bulma said Trunks time machine can't go back to the future anymore after this last round trip, so how will Goku bring Zeno into the present? We know he's going to because we saw him in the ToP preview.

that's just a plotdevice so they don't spam time travels anymore

So what does this mean? He wont become as strong as Beerus will he? We still need to deal with the strongest mortal after all.

The connections between the timelines will magically fix themselves after Zamasu is gone for good.

Just omit the universal deletion, that's all you need.

And the reward for the being "The cancer that is causing civil wars on Sup Forums" goes to...

That would be terrible writing, and regardless of how you feel about the manga, Toriyama and Toyo is better than that.

If you do that, then what happens to Trunks? He can't just stay in that broken world where only he and Mai exists. Zamasu destroyed all the dragon balls of his timeline so he can't even wish them back. Kaioshin could jump a year ahead and make the wish for Trunks universe to be saved I guess.

Why does Caulifla remind me of Ryoko so much?

7.8/10

7.5/10 but I don't think it's related to the thread

That's right, I'm calling you a "being". Because person is too kind,

forgot pic

Zeno erases Zamasu and goes to the past with Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Mai and the Kais. The future timeline doesn't get deleted, but will be forever inaccessible.